ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 169 of 243
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173179219 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
tredadda 08:00 PM 01-11-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
But if the Bills are missing several key players doesn't that level the playing field? The Bills during this run were pushed to the brink by the Chargers and Pats fgs :-)
True, but has Buffalo lost anyone with the impact to them that the loss of Watt has for the Steelers?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:26 PM 01-11-2024
The more I look at this game with the Bills injuries and the weather report on game day, the more this has upset written all over it. They're as banged up as Miami right now and Tomin is a master as an underdog.
24 7 Bills
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:27 PM 01-11-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
True, but has Buffalo lost anyone with the impact to them that the loss of Watt has for the Steelers?
Gabe Davis, Dobson, Rapp, Douglas etc. They are missing guys at all levels. Steelers can't ask for anything more than this tbh when you add in the weather forecast. Dawkins is also very banged up. A physical game by the Steelers could really do damage imo and may have consequences even if the Bills pull off a win.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:55 PM 01-11-2024
Josh is so do a buttfumble. Sanchez accomplished more
[Reply]
Rausch 03:57 AM 01-12-2024
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Josh is so do a buttfumble. Sanchez accomplished more
Buffalo fans have a few more days to entertain this daydream.

Enjoy it - reality is brutal at times...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:02 AM 01-12-2024
Gabe Davis, Dobson, Rapp, Douglas etc. They are missing guys at all levels. Steelers can't ask for anything more than this tbh when you add in the weather forecast. Dawkins is also very banged up. A physical game by the Steelers could really do damage imo and may have consequences even if the Bills pull off a win.
Steelers are complete dogshit frauds
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:27 AM 01-12-2024
The weather for this game looks pretty nasty- snow, windy and cold. Passing in that weather may be difficult. The Bills have an advantage if it’s a running/pound it out kind of game but it will probably be low-scoring.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:04 AM 01-12-2024
No doubt Buffalo is banged up and from a sheer quantity standpoint they balance out. Losing Watt of defense would be like Buffalo being without Allen. Watt is an elite HOF player in his prime. That is almost impossible to replace. I would love for Pittsburgh to beat them and there always is a chance, but the loss of Watt is huge.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:54 AM 01-12-2024
S Taylor Rapp (calf) and WR Gabe Davis (knee) are OUT for the #Bills against the Steelers on Sunday.

CB Rasul Douglas (knee) and LB Tyrel Dodson (shoulder) are a wait and see.

Douglas is not going to practice Friday, Dodson will be limited
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:13 AM 01-12-2024
have you guys throught about how playing in -30 wind chill is going to help us big time for buffalo prep?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:17 AM 01-12-2024
HOLY SHIT

BREAKING: A Winter Storm Watch has been issued for the #Bills, #Steelers game, per the National Weather Service.

There will be 65 MILE PER HOUR WIND GUSTS and at least OVER A FOOT OF SNOW.

“Travel will be difficult to impossible.”

THIS WILL BE CRAZY������ pic.twitter.com/cGxe5H6VAy

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) January 12, 2024

[Reply]
Bearcat 11:17 AM 01-12-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
have you guys throught about how playing in -30 wind chill is going to help us big time for buffalo prep?
20-23⁰ forecasted, might as well be playing indoors!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:21 AM 01-12-2024

Multiple sources tell me there's no truth to rumor the Steelers-Bills wild-card playoff game could be moved to Cleveland due to weather concerns in Western New York.

— Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) January 11, 2024

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:53 AM 01-12-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
HOLY SHIT

So this seems way worse to me than what is projected in KC this weekend.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:56 AM 01-12-2024
Fuck!!

Here we go: The #Ravens have designated star TE Mark Andrews for return. He's back at practice.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 12, 2024

[Reply]
Page 169 of 243
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173179219 > Last »
Up