ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I Thought You Guys Said the AFC East Was the Worst Division EVER!!
Amnorix 08:09 AM 11-25-2019
So it looks like the AFC East – which everyone one here was trying to convince me was the worst division that ever even thought about putting on cleats -- is not in fact so incredibly god-awful compared to some divisions ....like the AFC West for example. Let's look at the actual results from the non-Pats/Chiefs teams in the AFC East/West.

The only AFCW/AFCE game remaining this year is Pats/Chiefs. In the other three games, the AFC East won the head to head matchups 2-1. All three games were blowouts. The Chargers wiped out the Dolphins, while the Jets spanked the Raiders and the Bills strangled the Broncos. Combined score doesn’t look good for the West. The East scored a combined total of 64 points to the West’s 36.

In fact, it seems reasonably clear that the third best team in the combined AFCE/W (if you assume Pats/Chiefs are 1st and 2nd in what order you like), is the Bills.

:-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:49 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Poor bitches last post here.

Sorry for the bump, not really. Just went down a rabbit hole and was reminded of everyone's favorite Pats fan. Dude took some real offense that he was treated like the other idiot Pats fans lmao.

Could have saved this bump for the offseason.

I don't care where you are from rooting for a pedo is like being a pedo yourself and should be castrated.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:40 AM 02-08-2023
Knowmo level turd...good riddance
[Reply]
carlos3652 05:46 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Knowmo level turd...good riddance
Knowmo level is a bit harsh.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:37 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
If the helmet fits
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:41 AM 02-08-2023
There's a guy I don't miss even a little bit.

Dueces, Pats fan.

As much fun as it was listening to you tell us all how we don't appreciate the greatness of Scott Pioli, I'm glad you've been able to find success elsewhere...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:42 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
No it isn't.

Knowmo never came on here and tried to tell us poor plebes that we just didn't recognize how great we had it with The Patriot Way.

This guy was WORSE than Knowmo.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:07 AM 02-08-2023
Knowmo is just an idiot. Amnorix was a smart guy and trolled this board for years. He was nice at times, but it was a schtick to continue the troll. He lost his leverage of being king of the mountain and disappeared because of it. Nothing more to see. Move along.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:07 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Poor bitches last post here.

Sorry for the bump, not really. Just went down a rabbit hole and was reminded of everyone's favorite Pats fan. Dude took some real offense that he was treated like the other idiot Pats fans lmao.
Look at his join date. He didn't leave because of his treatment here. He left because the Pats aren't any good anymore and he can't be smug about it here. Classic dish it, but not take it.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:31 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Look at his join date. He didn't leave because of his treatment here. He left because the Pats aren't any good anymore and he can't be smug about it here. Classic dish it, but not take it.
All true. In the end, he was just another embarrassment to their "fans".
[Reply]
notorious 09:42 AM 02-08-2023
The Asterix thing was pure genius. I wish he had the sense of humor to laugh it off, but he didn't.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:46 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
No it isn't.

Knowmo never came on here and tried to tell us poor plebes that we just didn't recognize how great we had it with The Patriot Way.

This guy was WORSE than Knowmo.

“I never said that. I told you Pioli didn’t work out because he didn’t Belichick hard enough! Not enough guys were doing their jobs!”

-Amnorix probably
[Reply]
TEX 09:47 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Exactly. I'm glad that I got to tell him many times that would be the case.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:48 AM 02-08-2023
Blind patriots hate is what it is here, but he was a smart guy and a good poster.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:58 AM 02-08-2023
Assnorix was just another Faketriots bandwagoning fraud.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:02 AM 02-08-2023
:-) I think he's the poster that got really fucking pissed at having his name changed to Asterisk, right?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Up