« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:47 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Bengal_Guy:
That's a QB telling fans/ownership I am here for the long haul. He is simply saying he's not going to leave after one contract so the window is not closing.
Is that a wishful interpretation of his quote on your part, knowing that your loser owner Mike Brown has a history of blowing up relationships with past franchise QB's such as Boomer Esiason and Carson Palmer and running them out of town?

If Burrow wants a Deshaun Watson-type contract, are you confident that your cheap ass owner will be able work something out with him?
[Reply]
Bengal_Guy 01:58 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Is that a wishful interpretation of his quote on your part, knowing that your loser owner Mike Brown has a history of blowing up relationships with past franchise QB's such as Boomer Esiason and Carson Palmer and running them out of town?

If Burrow wants a Deshaun Watson-type contract, are you confident that your cheap ass owner will be able work something out with him?
Very confident for both sides to be reasonable because Burrow, like every QB, wants weapons around him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:59 PM 01-24-2023
Very confident for both sides to be reasonable because Burrow, like every QB, wants weapons around him.
Yet the only QB in recent memory that actually took less money than the market could get was Patrick Mahomes.

Keep hoping.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:04 PM 01-24-2023
Weapons are nice, but the defense is a critical aspect of success. Bengals defense is allowing only 18 points per game in the last 2 seasons of playoffs. I am curious to see how long they can keep that strong defense going over the years. If they can hang on to the DC, that would be pretty huge for them.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:06 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Weapons are nice, but the defense is a critical aspect of success. Bengals defense is allowing only 18 points per game in the last 2 seasons of playoffs. I am curious to see how long they can keep that strong defense going over the years. If they can hang on to the DC, that would be pretty huge for them.
Like I said, if the defense keeps playing the way it has, their DC is going to get a HC job sooner rather than later. They simply won't be able to keep everybody. Good teams rarely can because everything they have and do becomes a hot commodity.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 02:08 PM 01-24-2023
I’ve got a feeling the Bengals are about to get humbled. They barely beat a Ravens team that was playing a backup QB, winning at Buffalo was impressive but if we’re being honest the Bills were a house of cards whose cracks had been showing for several weeks. The players are acting like they just won the Super Bowl. Eli Apple smoking a cigar like his overrated ass didn’t cost them a Super Bowl last year.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:09 PM 01-24-2023
Homie your franchise owner is broke, he doesn't have the liquid cash to offer huge guarantees
[Reply]
DRM08 02:10 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Like I said, if the defense keeps playing the way it has, their DC is going to get a HC job sooner rather than later. They simply won't be able to keep everybody. Good teams rarely can because everything they have and do becomes a hot commodity.
He turns 57 years old in August. I think ageism is a pretty bad trend in the job market these days. I don’t know if other teams will give him a shot as HC, especially if they believe he is just riding the coattails of Burrow.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:12 PM 01-24-2023
He turns 57 years old in August. I think ageism is a pretty bad trend in the job market these days. I don’t know if other teams will give him a shot as HC, especially if they believe he is just riding the coattails of Burrow.
Yeah, I can see that.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:13 PM 01-24-2023
The only teams that would hire an almost 60 year old DC for a head coach would be Denver or Vegas.

:-)
[Reply]
tredadda 02:18 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Why are the Chiefs even bother to play this week?

Bengals are getting toasted as the better team and will move on to SB. ESPN can't help themselves with the Bengals love

NFL live also
And all of that is fine. Regardless of anything else they have earned it until proven otherwise. KC wins Sunday and all that noise goes away.
[Reply]
Bengal_Guy 02:38 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Homie your franchise owner is broke, he doesn't have the liquid cash to offer huge guarantees
lol what?
[Reply]
JPH83 02:44 PM 01-24-2023
I told you their fans were insufferable pricks
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:45 PM 01-24-2023
lol what?
???

Do you understand that owners have to put money in escrow for huge contracts right?
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 03:04 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Why are the Chiefs even bother to play this week?

Bengals are getting toasted as the better team and will move on to SB. ESPN can't help themselves with the Bengals love

NFL live also
ESPN is all Bengals all the time. I hope the Chiefs are watching.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 253
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up