ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 172 of 189
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:33 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I'm pretty sure that no one is claiming that marijuana is a cure all, but speaking for myself, I prefer to manage my pain with a plant vs whatever pill big pharma is pushing. Hell, most of their snake oils side effects are worse than the actual ailment. I've watched countless family members be sucked down big pharma's wormhole. It always starts with one med, then another to help the side effects of the first pill and so on. I'm sure I'll have to take meds at some point in the future, but for now I can manage my pain with MJ, and if the main side effects is forgetfulness and the munchies, I can live with that
Most of the studies that concluded pot did that kind of brain damage were done years ago and a good many of them were funded by industries and companies with financial interest in keeping weed illegal.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:34 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I forget what I wore to bed last night.
But I remember the first time Clay got laid.
I need to smoke more pot. I didn't know that it could allow to observe things that never actually happened.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:35 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:
Understandable. Some people have reservations about it. But at it's most basic form, it is not different than growing tomatoes or rose bushes for yourself. But there are added issues of course.

My wife was raised in a very strict religious home and when she met my family line... I'm sure she had real thoughts of what the fuck did I just step into. 25 total years later she is still here after my jaunts up and down mountains, cannabis travels and meeting all sorts of wild and interesting characters through the years. So I can understand the reservations from a spouse.
I grew up in a very strict religious home. And funny enough the person in my family that was most strict about it is now a medical card holder. :-)

Oh and for the record, they're still every bit as religious as they used to be. Just not in the same way.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:16 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:
Understandable. Some people have reservations about it. But at it's most basic form, it is not different than growing tomatoes or rose bushes for yourself. But there are added issues of course.

My wife was raised in a very strict religious home and when she met my family line... I'm sure she had real thoughts of what the **** did I just step into. 25 total years later she is still here after my jaunts up and down mountains, cannabis travels and meeting all sorts of wild and interesting characters through the years. So I can understand the reservations from a spouse.
My wife never tried cannabis until the age of 44 in 2020. She didn't like it but is 100% good with me using it.
[Reply]
Katipan 03:35 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
My wife never tried cannabis until the age of 44 in 2020. She didn't like it but is 100% good with me using it.
We have lube and bath bombs :-)
[Reply]
seclark 04:12 PM 03-23-2023
So I had a post a way back about buying a joint at a place.
First time legal shop
Bought it just to say I did, you know?

So I did go ahead and fire it up, but it was way different from the joints I ever rolled and smoked. This thing was stuck inside cardboard to puff on

So I fired that bad boy up, and took a couple hits and all of a sudden the back of my throat started burning, but I wasn’t going to blow that smoke out. Then my ears started popping and I went down on my knees and let the smoke out of my lungs. I kind of got my shit together and put that good weed up. Went inside and drank a bunch of ice water. Fuckin joint burned the back of my throat.
sec
[Reply]
Katipan 04:16 PM 03-23-2023
omg hahahhahaha
[Reply]
seclark 04:30 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
omg hahahhahaha
So what’s the deal, sis?
Help an old stoner out
sec
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:47 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by seclark:
So what’s the deal, sis?
Help an old stoner out
sec
Sounds like you smoked packaging or something lol
[Reply]
penguinz 04:56 PM 03-23-2023
So what’s the deal, sis?
Help an old stoner out
sec
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Sounds like you smoked packaging or something lol
The crinkled cardboard is the filter.

As far as your experience... sounds like it was some dry shit that burned quick and hot.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:14 PM 03-23-2023
So what’s the deal, sis?
Help an old stoner out
sec
This thing was stuck inside cardboard to puff on
Sounds like you smoked a tampon, bro.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:18 PM 03-23-2023
So what’s the deal, sis?
Help an old stoner out
sec
I know someone else answered but it's a filter. ❤️ No more sucking in weed or having to air dry your buddies spit off your joint.

I can send you some glass ones with little diamonds in them. I even have Chiefs colors.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:21 PM 03-23-2023
Glass tip filters are where it's at. And yeah, i won't smoke a joint or blunt w/o a filter. Haven't in years.

Even when i buy prerolls i'll just push the cardboard filter into the glass tip, idc. It's simply better.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:22 PM 03-23-2023
J's w/o a filter are just....gross. Yeah we all smoked like that when we were younger, but now that i know better....
[Reply]
Katipan 05:23 PM 03-23-2023
Team #noherpes
[Reply]
Page 172 of 189
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182 > Last »
Up