ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 160 of 189
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163164170 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
seclark 01:27 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, that's not really possible here. It's still illegal.
My closest neighbor is 1/2 mile.
sec
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:27 PM 03-10-2023
I should note that since I vape nicotine e-liquid using basically the same 510 setup as my weed vape, I can get high in front of my mother-in-law and she just assumes I'm vaping nicotine. My whole setup is about the size of a ballpoint pen.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:28 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by seclark:
My closest neighbor is 1/2 mile.
sec
So you're obviously in a very specific and unique situation.

I live in a state where it's still illegal and I vape in public all the time. Nobody even notices because it doesn't look, or more importantly, smell like weed.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:32 PM 03-10-2023
I should note that since I vape nicotine e-liquid using basically the same 510 setup as my weed vape, I can get high in front of my mother-in-law and she just assumes I'm vaping nicotine. My whole setup is about the size of a ballpoint pen.
Getcha a mother in law like mine. We smoke together.
[Reply]
seclark 01:32 PM 03-10-2023
I just ate half a cookie and am going out to the garage to take 3 tokes, pet and water zeke and walk around the woods for a few minutes, then come back in and continue this conversation.
I’m not going to lose it my friends.
sec :-)
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:32 PM 03-10-2023
:-)

This whole my way is a better way to consume/combust argument has been going for for ever and makes me laugh every time.

How many of you remember hash hits under a glass cup with a pin? How about knife hits? Countless ways on and on.

Only way to look at it is this.

User needs vary. You do you boo.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:35 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:

This whole my way is a better way to consume/combust argument has been going for for ever and makes me laugh every time.

How many of you remember hash hits under a glass cup with a pin? How about knife hits? Countless ways on and on.

Dude, in NO WAY am I saying my way is better for anybody other than me.

He gave reasons why he doesn't like to vape and I gave him reasons why it works for me, specifically for the things it doesn't do for him.

It's an exchange of ideas. Nobody is dick measuring here.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:36 PM 03-10-2023

And FTR, we smoked hash under glass all the time when I lived in Germany. Buds were extremely hard to get in our area but hash was easy to get as a block of Bavarian chocolate.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:36 PM 03-10-2023
I just ate half a cookie and am going out to the garage to take 3 tokes, pet and water zeke and walk around the woods for a few minutes, then come back in and continue this conversation.
Take us with you.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:37 PM 03-10-2023
I'd be sitting here getting high all day if I didn't have to work. :-)
[Reply]
penguinz 01:37 PM 03-10-2023

The good ol' days.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:37 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Getcha a mother in law like mine. We smoke together.
I wish man.

Smoking weed is about the least of my worries with her.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:38 PM 03-10-2023
Puffco has a knife.
It's awesome.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:39 PM 03-10-2023
Plus I’m growing my own, or helping.
sec
I'm hoping recreational will come to Florida in the next couple years so I can grow some. Medical is great, but experimenting is cost prohibitive right now
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:45 PM 03-10-2023
Dude, in NO WAY am I saying my way is better for anybody other than me.

He gave reasons why he doesn't like to vape and I gave him reasons why it works for me, specifically for the things it doesn't do for him.

It's an exchange of ideas. Nobody is dick measuring here.
I understand. I wasn't specifically directing that toward any body. Just more of a general statement towards it all.

One thing I don't like about vape carts is they never seem to have quite the range of cannabinoids as flower. Even the full spectrum carts. If I want a concentrate of any kind, give me that water hash every time.

Vaping flower to me is meh. Although I have had friends fall right the fuck out sucking down on a SSV. I've never been impressed with vaping flower though. It's just not giving you all the cannabinoids.
[Reply]
Page 160 of 189
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163164170 > Last »
Up