ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 160 of 256
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163164170210 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Fish 11:35 AM 03-07-2022
They really named it "Shootas Blood & Teef?"
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:06 PM 03-07-2022
Anybody still paying Elden Ring? Some of the optional End Game bosses are fucking nutty :-).
[Reply]
lcarus 06:21 AM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I actually considered attempting to 100% it. That was a cool dream for 5 minutes until I tried completing the challenges and said "fuuuuuck that" lol I would literally break something if I had to finish those gambling challenges.

The strength of that game for me was the characters, like you said, and the open world. I'm not the type to get in a game and just dick around, but I actually did that quite a bit while I was out hunting and exploring.
RDR2 has one of the best designed open worlds ever created. They could've done more with it though. Instead of the mindless "Red Dead Online" they could've made amazing new single player content. They could've made an Undead Nightmare. They could've added Nuevo Paraiso. Lots of things they could've done. They make so much money selling gold bars and "outlaw passes" for the shitty online game that they don't even bother. Same issue plagued GTA 5 and here we are nearly a decade later and they're still milking that cow.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:58 AM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
RDR2 has one of the best designed open worlds ever created. They could've done more with it though. Instead of the mindless "Red Dead Online" they could've made amazing new single player content. They could've made an Undead Nightmare. They could've added Nuevo Paraiso. Lots of things they could've done. They make so much money selling gold bars and "outlaw passes" for the shitty online game that they don't even bother. Same issue plagued GTA 5 and here we are nearly a decade later and they're still milking that cow.
I actually hated Undead Nightmare for RDR, which is insane because I loved the game itself and I was super into zombies at the time the DLC was released. I also don't generally play these types of games online so that didn't bother me much either.

Really, the only issue I can remember from RDR2, and it's really nitpicking at this point, was that I felt New Austin was a bit underdeveloped. They could have done that on purpose for all I know, but personally I just know I didn't spend as much time there as I did other regions because it didn't seem like there was nearly as much going on there.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:56 AM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Anybody still paying Elden Ring? Some of the optional End Game bosses are fucking nutty :-).
I’m taking a break from it…was constantly banging my head against the proverbial wall everywhere I turned lol so letting it sit for a bit.

I’m 100% coming back to it though…
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:43 PM 03-08-2022

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:57 PM 03-08-2022
Elden Ring is just Dark Souls with a different coat of paint. You'd think after all this fucking time, they'd fix getting hit through walls.

Same old Dark Souls #ELDENRING #XboxShare pic.twitter.com/Cs9KfVfSzK

— Wallcrawler8878 (@Wallcrawler8878) March 9, 2022

[Reply]
Stryker 08:16 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Interesting.......I didnt find LOU to be 'horror', like RE (though I enjoy both for sure).

the story in LOU is hands-down the best I've experienced (alongside "Bioshock").
Man this! Good call! :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:47 AM 03-10-2022
The moment I've been waiting 6 years + for, has come. Inserting Dying Light 2 for its upload - so excited!
[Reply]
unlurking 10:17 AM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Any tips on getting a new Xbox?

I signed up for Walmart+ but can’t find where to get on the wait/notification list.
I bought an XSX off eBay last week for $675 with 2 years of ultimate. I tried to buy it retail (all access model) but no one would sell it without that shitty financing. Ended up getting it for about $150 cheaper.

I haven't gamed (other than Valhalla) for a decade or more, So I figured 2 years of game pass would help me get through a lot of the games I missed. It's also replacing a 2015 NVIDIA SHIELD Pro.
[Reply]
unlurking 10:23 AM 03-10-2022
So 10+ years away from gaming, last console was PS3. On an XSX now with game pass. Running through Skyrim, Forza 5, F1 2020, MS Flight Sim, and Fallout 4 for the next few months. Recommendations on games I've missed? Sounds like RDR2? Recommendations on new or upcoming games? Apparently Elden Ring is the current hotness?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:07 PM 03-10-2022
RDR2 is a must
[Reply]
Frazod 02:32 PM 03-10-2022
If you’ve never played it, Witcher 3 is also a must.
[Reply]
unlurking 03:33 PM 03-10-2022
Read the Witcher books, but never played the games.

Adding both to the wishlist, thanks!
[Reply]
Frazod 03:52 PM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Read the Witcher books, but never played the games.

Adding both to the wishlist, thanks!
Witcher 3 is definitely a nobrainer for you. Hell, you won't even be confused by the complex background story.
[Reply]
Page 160 of 256
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163164170210 > Last »
Up