ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 77
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mecca 10:58 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Congratulations, I'm glad you were a boring motherfucker in your early 20s. Now kindly fuck off.
Here he is in his early 20s.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:04 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
Really, because at that age I was working part time and was on my 2nd degree in STEM. If you want to set the precedent of who is playing for this team with the rest of the talent around him then have at it.

Trade him to the Raiders where he belongs.
WOW! and your auto insurance rates sucked because you were under 25 and a male. Why? Because young males on average make stupid decisions speeding/driving that end up in damages.

AGAIN, no one is letting this guy off the hook. He was stupid, flat out. You act like he's not paying a price for this mistake. I would argue his price financially and the hit to his reputation is pretty steep, and could have been way worse if people were hurt more seriously. No one is setting a precedent but his intent wasn't to hurt people that day like it would be in an assault or DV.

Bottom line, Rice screwed up, is paying a price and will have decisions to make on how he will conduct himself going forward. If he makes a further mistake, he will likely be cut, if not, then that would be setting a precedent.
[Reply]
Otter 11:05 AM 04-15-2024
Oh, and if Rashee is a "kid" lets take away his ability to own fire arms, vote, drive a motor vehicle, buy alcohol and tobacco and everything else that goes along with labeling someone as a "kid" for not being responsible for their actions.

It a neat little spider web you guys set up for yourselves with euphemisms. Is he a "kid" or "adult" because let's make a decision and treat him as one or the other. You don't get to pick and choose based on convenience.
[Reply]
Otter 11:08 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Congratulations, I'm glad you were a boring mother****er in your early 20s. Now kindly **** off.

I was treated as an adult at 24.
[Reply]
Otter 11:11 AM 04-15-2024
And so glad putting other people's live's and lively hood in danger for a thrill ride when given the responsibility of a motor vehicle is considered "not cool" and "boring" for a grown man.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:12 AM 04-15-2024
Where exactly does accountability begin and end with age?

This guy is a loose cannon and if cutting sets a precedent is what expected of being a part of this team so be it.

If he is let off because of catching a couple passes from the guy who could land a dime in a jelly jar at 50 yards then you better expect to become the raiders.
a loose cannon? :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 11:13 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
a loose cannon? :-)
He touched Otter's lawn it was to much for his old heart.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:14 AM 04-15-2024
Oh, and if Rashee is a "kid" lets take away his ability to own fire arms, vote, drive a motor vehicle, buy alcohol and tobacco and everything else that goes along with labeling someone as a "kid" for not being responsible for their actions.

It a neat little spider web you guys set up for yourselves with euphemisms. Is he a "kid" or "adult" because let's make a decision and treat him as one or the other. You don't get to pick and choose based on convenience.
https://www.google.com/search?q=when...t=gws-wiz-serp

Originally Posted by :
The male brain finishes developing and maturing in the mid-to-late 20s. The part of the brain behind the forehead, called the prefrontal cortex, is one of the last parts to mature. This area is responsible for skills like planning, prioritizing, and making good decisions.
Oh, and who says he isn't responsible for his actions? He is directly responsible and it was stupid and made a poor decision. He is paying a price and hopefully learns from it like many young folks learn from their mistakes every day.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:17 AM 04-15-2024
I was treated as an adult at 24.
Rice is being charged in Juvi?
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:40 AM 04-15-2024
Should have drafted STEM'd Rice.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:43 AM 04-15-2024

The brain isn’t fully developed till about age 25 , removing some of those things till then wouldn’t be the worst idea. Smoking probably removed outright second hand smoke alone kills more people than opioids .
[Reply]
ThrobProng 11:44 AM 04-15-2024
Has cancel culture ruined this piece of shit's career yet?
[Reply]
Otter 11:46 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Monticore:
The brain isn’t fully developed till about age 25 , removing some of those things till then wouldn’t be the worst idea. Smoking probably removed outright second hand smoke alone kills more people than opioids .

Let's just cut the bullshit of "he's a kid". Statistically he's through 1/4 of his life and decided to get a neck tattoo while putting people's life's in danger for a thrill ride.

He's a dumbass.

Enjoy the Las Vegas Raider, dumbass.
[Reply]
Fish 11:47 AM 04-15-2024
23 year old athlete during the offseason, and Otter is mad that he wasn't at home studying up on his biology.
[Reply]
Otter 11:48 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
23 year old athlete during the offseason, and Otter is mad that he wasn't at home studying up on his biology.

Or is it that he was street racing with drugs in the car and almost killed people?

:-)
[Reply]
Page 40 of 77
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up