ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Just how much cosmetic surgery has Tom Brady had?
Hammock Parties 10:20 PM 08-09-2017
Kinda creepy.

Looks like the first major job was in year four, when he got that nose fixed. Around then it looks like he also got veneers, and 3 or 4 years later hair implants. Something going on with the jawline, too.

[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:59 AM 08-10-2017
I'm slim Brady yes I'm the real Brady all these other slim Brady's are just imitating so will the real slim brady please say "hut?" Please say "hut?" Please say "hut?"
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:59 AM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Pic 4 is when the aliens replaced him with a replicant...Pick 9 in when he was ushered in to the Luciferian elite cult.
:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:02 AM 08-10-2017
How does Jizzle fit into all of this?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:18 AM 08-10-2017
He may have had his crooked nose fixed, and perhaps hair implants as he's obviously losing hair in pic 6. Weight loss and getting more fit is the explanation for the rest of it. He was a serious softy when he came into the NFL. I still think he's been a serious PED user for his whole career.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 07:26 AM 08-10-2017
? Who in the fuck cares?
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:27 AM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
He may have had his crooked nose fixed, and perhaps hair implants as he's obviously losing hair in pic 6. Weight loss and getting more fit is the explanation for the rest of it. He was a serious softy when he came into the NFL. I still think he's been a serious PED user for his whole career.

You look at pic 12 and think you see that much of a difference in the hairline compared to 6?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:05 AM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Kinda creepy.

Looks like the first major job was in year four, when he got that nose fixed. Around then it looks like he also got veneers, and 3 or 4 years later hair implants. Something going on with the jawline, too.
None. You're being fooled by lighting, camera angles, factors of age on the face which change because it thins down, and/or weight gain/loss as well as hair style.

His wife, on the other hand, did have a nose job before modeling.
[Reply]
beach tribe 08:31 AM 08-10-2017
That's just weight fluctuations and age.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:33 AM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
You look at pic 12 and think you see that much of a difference in the hairline compared to 6?
Look at how thin the hair was right in front in pic 6. As a guy with the same issue, slightly receding hairline right in front, that doesn't get any better on it's own. Maybe it's just Rogaine.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:38 AM 08-10-2017
Look, Tom got a butt-hole on his chin!

[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 08:39 AM 08-10-2017
Hurry up Exhibition football. CP has gone crazy.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:41 AM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Look at how thin the hair was right in front in pic 6. As a guy with the same issue, slightly receding hairline right in front, that doesn't get any better on it's own. Maybe it's just Rogaine.

Yeah, the thinning. I can see that.

Meh. Who cares. Let's face it, he could have two noses, three eyes and be bald as a cue ball and he's still Tom MF'ing GOAT Brady across New England.

:-)
[Reply]
Best22 10:26 AM 08-10-2017
He lost weight and put his head at a different angle.

And got older

And started dieting.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:57 AM 08-10-2017
This handsome man must have had surgery!

JFC you sound like a jealous housewife bagging on some hot ass celebrity while eating pork rinds in your mumu.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 12:01 PM 08-10-2017
An alleged heterosexual... focused on the looks of some other man.

Hmmmm..... get a clue. ( NTTAWWT )
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up