ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans forum thinks CP is a "Cesspool"
Jewish Rabbi 08:28 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by :
I don't doubt your experience at KC. Chiefs Planet is a cesspool though. Way too many people who refer to beating Buffalo this upcoming game as anal rape.
Let's fuck them in the ass along with their shitty ass team!!!

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/top...ge/4/#comments
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:43 AM 01-21-2022
We are starting to see some people saying Buffalo, NY is/will be better than http://www.chiefsplanet.com. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Buffalo over CP. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as cesspool for the next 12 years? Buffalo Or http://www.chiefsplanet.com?
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:58 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We are starting to see some people saying Buffalo, NY is/will be better than http://www.chiefsplanet.com. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Buffalo over CP. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as cesspool for the next 12 years? Buffalo Or http://www.chiefsplanet.com?
I've been in this cesspool for 20+ years. Why would I leave now? I've kind of gotten used to the stench.
[Reply]
burt 09:03 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
:-)

Biils fans board :-) Bunch of uptight boring mofos.

After Hog called the Bills fans fat, one of the came back at him with some statistics saying KC had more overweight people. :-)
That's just hurtful......
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:24 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
It amuses me how practically every other forum thinks this place is a cesspool. Are we seriously the only NFL related fan forum that rolls this way?
Pretty much.

That is why I signed up. It is a hell of a read with all the fun topics.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:27 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I've been in this cesspool for 20+ years. Why would I leave now? I've kind of gotten used to the stench.
You've gone nose-blind.
[Reply]
burt 09:27 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Kinda like living in Sugar Creek?
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:55 AM 01-21-2022
OF COURSE CP is a cesspool. We have poop threads. Duh!
[Reply]
redfan 10:06 AM 01-21-2022

After Hog called the Bills fans fat, one of the came back at him with some statistics saying KC had more overweight people. :-)
And no cussing, dammit!!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:15 AM 01-21-2022

Damn, I just dropped another post over there but the Mods are on to me and it has to be approved before it will post. I quess I'm done there. But here's what I posted.

Posted just now

4 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I love bacon.

I don’t understand what my love for bacon has to do with your love for jerking off my future bacon and catching hog jizz in your gullet.

Besides the point… I was curious about your assertion that we are “fat bastards” in Buffalo. So, a quick search revealed that out of the top 100 cities with highest obesity rates, Buffalo (nor any NY city) does not appear. Interestingly, two Missouri cities appear - including Kansas City. Maybe you live on the Kansas side? Kansas, as a state, has one of the highest obesity rates in the country.

Normally, I avoid feeding the trolls - and, in your case it’s highly likely that you don’t need any additional calories…but, maybe this will be the final straw for your over worked heart.

Thank you for your service to our country, and my breakfast plate - Farmer Dick. I’m sad that your stay here will be brief. You seemed like a knowledgeable football fan.

Expand

I do have a confession to make, I had this one Boar that I named "Bill" years ago when he was just a baby. Well now he's about 800 pounds, (Ironic Huh) . He's a Duroc with one Blue eye and one Green eye. He's special. Well, when he turned 6 months old it was time for him to come of age and start contributing to the cause. I mean, his only purpose is to produce semen for inseminating sows, Right. So I introduced him to a gilt in heat to get him started and he'd have nothing to do with her, not even interested. So after many attempts I finally gave up and just took him to the collection chamber and introduced him to the collection dummy which is made of steel with carpet laid on top.

He immediately mounted that thing and started humping the hell out of her. But he never could get his pecker out of his pouch. After an inspection by my vet it was determined his penis was so short it wouldn't function properly. In the end the only thing left to do was send him to slaughter and turn him into sausage. So the next time you're eating breakfast think about Bill and all his shortcomings. I just find it Ironic I'm here years later on a Bills message board with all the similarities
[Reply]
Monticore 10:16 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
OF COURSE CP is a cesspool. We have poop threads. Duh!
They need to make a vacuum for that.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 10:19 AM 01-21-2022
We need to fly another banner over Arrowhead:

SAVE OUR CESSPOOL - WWW.CHIEFSPLANET.COM
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 10:19 AM 01-21-2022
Can we rename The Lounge to The Cesspool?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:24 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
Yes!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:24 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Damn, I just dropped another post over there but the Mods are on to me and it has to be approved before it will post. I quess I'm done there. But here's what I posted.

Posted just now

4 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I love bacon.

I don’t understand what my love for bacon has to do with your love for jerking off my future bacon and catching hog jizz in your gullet.

Besides the point… I was curious about your assertion that we are “fat bastards” in Buffalo. So, a quick search revealed that out of the top 100 cities with highest obesity rates, Buffalo (nor any NY city) does not appear. Interestingly, two Missouri cities appear - including Kansas City. Maybe you live on the Kansas side? Kansas, as a state, has one of the highest obesity rates in the country.

Normally, I avoid feeding the trolls - and, in your case it’s highly likely that you don’t need any additional calories…but, maybe this will be the final straw for your over worked heart.

Thank you for your service to our country, and my breakfast plate - Farmer Dick. I’m sad that your stay here will be brief. You seemed like a knowledgeable football fan.

Expand

I do have a confession to make, I had this one Boar that I named "Bill" years ago when he was just a baby. Well now he's about 800 pounds, (Ironic Huh) . He's a Duroc with one Blue eye and one Green eye. He's special. Well, when he turned 6 months old it was time for him to come of age and start contributing to the cause. I mean, his only purpose is to produce semen for inseminating sows, Right. So I introduced him to a gilt in heat to get him started and he'd have nothing to do with her, not even interested. So after many attempts I finally gave up and just took him to the collection chamber and introduced him to the collection dummy which is made of steel with carpet laid on top.

He immediately mounted that thing and started humping the hell out of her. But he never could get his pecker out of his pouch. After an inspection by my vet it was determined his penis was so short it wouldn't function properly. In the end the only thing left to do was send him to slaughter and turn him into sausage. So the next time you're eating breakfast think about Bill and all his shortcomings. I just find it Ironic I'm here years later on a Bills message board with all the similarities
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:24 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
Seconded
[Reply]
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up