ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pass interference my ass
HC_Chief 10:10 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Green Bay had damn near all the money going it's way last night and got some horrendous calls. The game was heading towards a blowout until the refs stepped in
Except on the Adams headhunter play. JFC, egregious late hit on receiver, with spearing! Nope, no flags there. Unreal

Look at this shit: https://youtu.be/JGuH18epqGo
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 01:39 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Except on the Adams headhunter play. JFC, egregious late hit on receiver, with spearing! Nope, no flags there. Unreal

Look at this shit: https://youtu.be/JGuH18epqGo
You need to add the refs in Detroit that didn't call delay of game on Baltimore right before the record setting kick that would have backed them up 5 yards and made the try a 71 yard attempt. Detroit got hosed again and Baltimore benefited. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:26 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Green Bay had damn near all the money going it's way last night and got some horrendous calls. The game was heading towards a blowout until the refs stepped in
If you look at the red/black bars, it shows where the money is. The grey at the bottom shows the money balance on the point total.

The only one that had a lot of $$$ to one side was GB at +3...so Vegas cleaned up by making it a 2 point win. The other two were inconsequential.

I didnt watch the game...but if there was iffy officiating that closed the point gap, this might be the tell.

[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:36 PM 09-26-2021
I'm convinced Reek is not going to get calls this year. Similar to how Kelce didn't for two years after his ejection.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:02 PM 09-26-2021
All I’ll say is that it was very interesting timing to call DPI there, especially on something less than obvious. Refs pick and choose what fouls to call in this ridiculous league (given there are fouls on more or less every play) and it is always telling to see which ones are called and when.
[Reply]
TLO 06:16 PM 09-26-2021

Tackled everyone in Red. pic.twitter.com/rQ7w3z7MoZ

— No haters allowed (@Michael30138809) September 26, 2021

[Reply]
HC_Chief 08:05 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Oh, no worries, we'll receive an email apologizing for the missed call, so all good, mmkay?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:13 PM 09-26-2021
CBS was definitely in on the screw job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:21 PM 09-26-2021
Game is so rigged at every level, gotta use night vision to see the stars.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:43 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Game is so rigged at every level, gotta use night vision to see the stars.
It is all about the money to be made by the NFL. Entertainment.
[Reply]
GoChargers 08:19 AM 09-27-2021
I've noticed that ever since the Chargers moved to LA, they've started getting all sorts of favorable calls/no-calls that they never got in San Diego. The NFL is desperate to save face for allowing the dumbest relocation in sports history and seem to think that gifting the Chargers wins will fix everything.

It still hasn't helped them much since they're still the same dysfunctional franchise with the worst owners in sports, playing in a city that doesn't want them.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:45 AM 09-27-2021
Fuck Kareem Hunt, I want to see Jamaal Charles in his prime in this offense.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:47 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Fuck Kareem Hunt, I want to see Jamaal Charles in his prime in this offense.
I mean...either one would be a fucking welcome sight at this juncture.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:57 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
**** Kareem Hunt, I want to see Jamaal Charles in his prime in this offense.
Yeah, it pains me to see Williams and CEH wearing the numbers of Charles and Holmes. I would prefer Priest in this offense to Jamaal. Better ball security.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 10:14 AM 09-27-2021
You mean including that call. Add in a catch that Green Bay challenged, where the WR clearly used the ground to secure the catch, and lost.....Green Bay's coach looked like he was contemplating murder on the sidelines

At least they showed the freaking replays in that game though......smfh
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up