ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 11 of 107
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 06:13 AM 06-25-2019

[Reply]
Kman34 06:13 AM 06-25-2019
After thinking about this overnight... there’s no way he’s not on the air today.. The SOB has just generated tons of new listeners with his stupid comments... Probably the plan all along... I’m sure his advertisers will stick with him for now unless we are proactive and complain directly to them..
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:15 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
When did you become a beeeeeeeeeeeep?

[Reply]
Bwana 06:18 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Coach:
Kansas City radio host Kevin Kietzman compares death of Andy Reid’s son to Tyreek Hill case, saying Reid “is not good at fixing people.” https://t.co/gTviVMjGdZ pic.twitter.com/8lcTCp8iVQ
— Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing) June 25, 2019
Wow :-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:18 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Uh huh... you're doing the EXACT same thing you self-styled "alphas" complain about the SJWs doing. You're assembling a butthurt mob to harass advertisers because someone said something that triggered you and you want to 'cancel' them. Make sure you wear your pink p***y hat to the meetup :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 06:27 AM 06-25-2019
KK (and 810 in general) is great if all you like to listen to is entire hour long segments talking about golf stories with his buddies; or other 'segments', which are really just infomercials; or if you like listening to a 5 minute commercial after coming back from commercial where the hosts talk about the amazing location/remote they're at.

only thing worth a shit is Petro; and I can rarely listen to his show due to work etc.
Fire KK, and move Petro to that spot.

I've literally, never met anyone who, during conversations about sports etc, has likes KK. It's awful radio. His opinions aside, it's awful radio. Callers call in, he loves the ones who agree with him, and gets immediate butt-hurt from the ones he disagrees with / hangs up on them. He can't handle it. the number of commercials; topics of segments; his obvious bias on a number of topics.....it's just bad.

Only thing that's worse (maybe) was when Whitlock used to be on the radio. "Ron...you're on the Program, be quick but dont' hurry"
Ron talks.
"Thanks Ron. Jim, you're on the Program, be quick but don't hurry".

over and over / mailed it in.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:30 AM 06-25-2019
Those kind of comments deserve an ass kicking.
[Reply]
bdj23 06:41 AM 06-25-2019
Kietzman is the worst
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:44 AM 06-25-2019
I'd rather see him shamed by his colleagues and his station punished by the Chiefs. Social media pitchfork mobs are nearly as annoying as KK.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:46 AM 06-25-2019
When did you become an SJW?
HE SAID THE WORD WOO
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:47 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Ban him from radio for life? Like that’s a real thing.

You’ve got a real authoritarian ****stick streak, Clay.
You dumbass. It's a parody of what the media was saying about Tyreek Hill.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:47 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
KK (and 810 in general) is great if all you like to listen to is entire hour long segments talking about golf stories with his buddies; or other 'segments', which are really just infomercials; or if you like listening to a 5 minute commercial after coming back from commercial where the hosts talk about the amazing location/remote they're at.

only thing worth a shit is Petro; and I can rarely listen to his show due to work etc.
Fire KK, and move Petro to that spot.
Why dont you guys listen to the Chiefs based podcasts instead of that shit sports radio? Plenty of good ones out there.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:52 AM 06-25-2019
Uh huh... you're doing the EXACT same thing you self-styled "alphas" complain about the BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP doing. You're assembling a butthurt mob to harass advertisers because someone said something that triggered you and you want to 'cancel' them. Make sure you wear your pink p***y hat to the meetup :-)
You mad brah? And supporting KK is being on the wrong side of history...

[Reply]
Dayze 06:55 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Why dont you guys listen to the Chiefs based podcasts instead of that shit sports radio? Plenty of good ones out there.
I can't listen to podcasts in my car during my hour each way commute. or, if I can, I'm not sure how lol. I have an 10 year old car.
my comments about 810 are mostly based on experience years ago when i used to listen to them. I listen to 610 now, news radio or FM.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:56 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He deserved to be fired 15 years ago.

But this has put him in the crosshairs of some national guys with a lot of reach. Owning the station is all that might save his ass and even that might not be enough this time.

And man, that's a shame...
This.

National people are seeing what many of us knew Kietzman to be for years now.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 107
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up