ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4490 of 4895
« First < 3490399043904440448044864487448844894490 4491449244934494450045404590 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:50 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
A common theme among Broncos fans last year was "it can't get any worse than this."

Sure bout that? :-)
At the risk of drifting into uncouth territory, they haven't had a murder-suicide and banners flying overhead. It can get worse.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:51 PM 09-25-2023
Oh, BTW, PLEASE post some more shit talk about Karlaftis. You seem to have the Midas touch.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:51 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
:-) The funniest thing is I'm pretty sure Knowmo actually believes Payton can fix this. Nah man, that toothpaste is out of the tube. You don't get to talk all that shit in the offseason, lay 3 complete eggs to start, and still have any semblance of respect in that locker room. It's already over for this current iteration, and there are already a couple players not so subtly hunting they want out
I know it's basically what sustains this thread, but it's pretty obvious that he's at least 70% trolling.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:52 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So I guess if you get the 1st overall pick that means you are gonna stick with Russ and pass on Caleb Williams?
A Sean Payton coached team would never be in that position.

Hypothetically, I’d rather auction that pick off to a bad team for an unprecedented haul; like both of Arizona’s top 5 picks in 2024, plus future 1st and 2nd rounders. Then I’d let Payton turn some other young, cheap QB into a perennial Pro Bowler.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 03:52 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
At the risk of drifting into uncouth territory, they haven't had a murder-suicide and banners flying overhead. It can get worse.
I disagree with the idea that the banner overhead was bad. What was bad was that it was needed. The banner overhead was a great thing and I hope Denver fans never wise up to the idea.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:53 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
:-) The funniest thing is I'm pretty sure Knowmo actually believes Payton can fix this. Nah man, that toothpaste is out of the tube. You don't get to talk all that shit in the offseason, lay 3 complete eggs to start, and still have any semblance of respect in that locker room. It's already over for this current iteration, and there are already a couple players not so subtly hunting they want out
I'm confident that Sean Payton will have them just good enough to not get the 1st or 2nd pick in the draft
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:56 PM 09-25-2023
Just reading the last ten posts or so I'd be certain that I was reading the "tay tay and Travis thread." had to double check to see that I was really in the DEN thread.:-)

I can't wait for that relationship to be over.

DEN deciding to bring in VJ and forcing him to run Fangio's defense seems extremely odd to me. it can't be helping anything.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:00 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I know it's basically what sustains this thread, but it's pretty obvious that he's at least 70% trolling.
Of course he is. But once in a while he'll actually try to engage in what counts for him as serious football discussion. And then it becomes apparent why he mostly sticks to regurgitating Twitter and bottom barrel trolling. He's too stupid to actually engage seriously with.

And it's pretty good fun to troll a troll. Especially one that is totally incapable of hiding how pressed they get
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:02 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

DEN deciding to bring in VJ and forcing him to run Fangio's defense seems extremely odd to me. it can't be helping anything.

Payton wanted that scheme for his defense and it’s probably the reason VJ got the job over Rex Ryan. VJ spent all offseason with Christian Parker (Vic’s DB coach here) studying Vic’s defense and learning his terminology. It was smart of VJ to want to learn the new, in vogue defense. It just hasn’t gotten off to a smooth start so far.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:04 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Payton wanted that scheme for his defense and it’s probably the reason VJ got the job over Rex Ryan. VJ spent all offseason with Christian Parker ( Vic’s DB coach here) studying Vic’s defense and learning his terminology. It was smart of VJ to want to learn the new, in vogue defense. It just hasn’t gotten off to a smooth start so far.

How much of that is due to lack of talent on the roster vs. something else? i didn't follow DEN's offseason personnel moves.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:09 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
How much of that is due to lack of talent on the roster vs. something else? i didn't follow DEN's offseason personnel moves.
It’s basically the same as last year except they swapped DeShawn Williams and Dre’Mont Jones for Zach Allen and Johnathon Harris on the DL.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:14 PM 09-25-2023

:-)
They should probably start by not giving up SEVENTY fucking points in one game! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:15 PM 09-25-2023
It just hasn’t gotten off to a smooth start so far.
Nicholas Cage You Dont Say GIFfrom Nicholas Cage GIFs

[Reply]
RedinTexas 04:16 PM 09-25-2023
Payton wanted that scheme for his defense and it’s probably the reason VJ got the job over Rex Ryan. VJ spent all offseason with Christian Parker ( Vic’s DB coach here) studying Vic’s defense and learning his terminology. It was smart of VJ to want to learn the new, in vogue defense. It just hasn’t gotten off to a smooth start so far.
"It just hasn't gotten off to a smooth start so far." Yeah, I think that's probably a safe bet. Personally, I'd say that it has been a godawful start.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:17 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-) the last time a team had 70 dropped on them the Super Bowl wasn't even a thing yet.
[Reply]
Page 4490 of 4895
« First < 3490399043904440448044864487448844894490 4491449244934494450045404590 > Last »
Up