ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 79
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:35 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
40-28

You saw it here first.
like one of those games where we're up 33-28 and mahomes gets the ball back with 5 minutes left, and the stadium is roaring against us with all it's might, willing the bengals to get the ball back for joe...and we go on an absolutely soul crushing TD drive that ends with 45 seconds left?

yes...give me that...zero hope for any miracles at the end from joe...just the pure sound of a lifeless bengals stadium
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:36 PM 11-28-2022

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:40 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Dunlap > Melvin Ingram III

Karlaftis > Alex Okafor

2022 Mike Danna >> 2021 Mike Danna

2022 Chris Jones > 2021 Chris Jones

2022 Frank Clark > 2021 Frank Clark

Khalen Saunders > Jarran Reed

Some of the names are the same. The performances are not. Lots of guys performing at higher levels, and it's a combination of young guys improving and vets playing better.

This unit is just better and requires much less "help" from the blitz than past groups have.
The Chiefs have 35 sacks this season, which is 5th in the entire NFL, on pace for a whopping 55 total.

They had 31 all of last season. Burrow is in for a much tougher go of it than he had in either game in 2021.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:46 PM 11-28-2022
So it's going to rain. That'll be interesting.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:48 PM 11-28-2022
38-17 Chiefs
[Reply]
O.city 02:52 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
The Chiefs have 35 sacks this season, which is 5th in the entire NFL, on pace for a whopping 55 total.

They had 31 all of last season. Burrow is in for a much tougher go of it than he had in either game in 2021.
This is just a shock to me. I never saw it coming, don't think many did.

They've been really good at getting after the qb.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:02 PM 11-28-2022
Thank God CBS has the double header this week and play at 3:30 - CBS also has the vikings and Jets at noon
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:04 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
like one of those games where we're up 33-28 and mahomes gets the ball back with 5 minutes left, and the stadium is roaring against us with all it's might, willing the bengals to get the ball back for joe...and we go on an absolutely soul crushing TD drive that ends with 45 seconds left?

yes...give me that...zero hope for any miracles at the end from joe...just the pure sound of a lifeless bengals stadium
Yeah, he's gonna give the Bengals hope for about 55 minutes before pounding the final nail in the coffin. The last drive will be even easier and more methodical than the one that killed Herbert's dreams. Kelce will high step into the endzone and launch the ball at full strength into the crowd, obliterating some poor Cletus's dentures.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:05 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by :
lol good lord their fans are awful
Originally Posted by :
I think their fans are worse than Eagle fans.
Oh yea?!? Fuck you too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:06 PM 11-28-2022
Yeah, he's gonna give the Bengals hope for about 55 minutes before pounding the final nail in the coffin. The last drive will be even easier and more methodical than the one that killed Herbert's dreams. Kelce will high step into the endzone and launch the ball at full strength into the crowd, obliterating some poor Cletus's dentures.
i can already see the GDT thread now

chiefs up 30-28 and andy kicks the field goal after a long drive, everyone fucking raging against andy for a good five minutes :-)

"andy pussed out, burrow's about to dick us with that cigar again"

"fucking fatass doesn't understand 7 > 5"

"is mahomes even going to see the ball again?"
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:06 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
This is just a shock to me. I never saw it coming, don't think many did.

They've been really good at getting after the qb.
It's bizarre. I watch the games and I'm like "Wow, their QB has WAY too much time back there".

Then the game ends and we held them to 24 points with 5 sacks lol
[Reply]
Lzen 03:08 PM 11-28-2022
I think the rumors of dysfunction between Mahomes and Bienemy in the 2nd half were true. Everything was just off.
I still think there may be something to that despite the fact that Mahomes and the Chiefs have tried to blow it off in the media. And if that's the case then I truly hope Bienemy is gone after this year.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:20 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
bengals have only allowed 10 TD passes this year

mitchell trubisky, cooper rush, joe flacco, teddy bridgewater, lamar jackson, andy dalton, marcus mariota, jacoby brissett, baker mayfield, kenny pickett, ryan tannehill
This very much reminds me of all the talk about SF's defense then you look and realized they had played absolutely nobody.

We fittin to put up bout foty.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:27 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
This very much reminds me of all the talk about SF's defense then you look and realized they had played absolutely nobody.

We fittin to put up bout foty.
road game so chiefs will be at their best :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:32 PM 11-28-2022
Orlovsky having an orgasm describing Burrow.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 79
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up