ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
The Lounge>2 tickets for sale.
Superturtle 11:34 AM 01-11-2019
They gone.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:26 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah. I got them for $79 a piece, so **** it. Figured I'd get my parking pass paid for but if I sell them on here I ain't worried about it.
That is a heck of a deal- I am bumming I can't go. Going to be a great game!!
[Reply]
dwwataz 12:41 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles:
Yeah! And as far I as know, tickets don't even have faces!
So stupid I actually laughed
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 01:31 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I don't even know what the face value is, but I apologize if I broke that rule.
No one should have an issue if you are asking what you paid for said ticket. Plus $80 is the cheapest anyone will find anywhere. I think the cheapest I've found anywhere is about $100 and those up up up up up up in the bleeder sections. Anything lower in the bowl is $175+
[Reply]
Fish 01:35 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
No one should have an issue if you are asking what you paid for said ticket. Plus $80 is the cheapest anyone will find anywhere. I think the cheapest I've found anywhere is about $100 and those up up up up up up in the bleeder sections. Anything lower in the bowl is $175+
$83 including fees for Sec 302(40yd line): https://www.ticketsforless.com/Event...153500-3788098

Prices are steadily dropping as the hours tick by....
[Reply]
wazu 03:25 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I am about this "-" close to finding a flight to MCI.

FAX
Would recommend the next available.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:28 PM 01-11-2019
If you do try to sell tickets here on the CP, prepare to be abused by multiple trolls.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:30 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
$83 including fees for Sec 302(40yd line): https://www.ticketsforless.com/Event...153500-3788098

Prices are steadily dropping as the hours tick by....
Ya'll better make it to that fucking game. Dafuq Chiefs fans.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:32 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I am. Had to buy 3 tickets. Wouldn't let me buy just 1
You should disclose they would have to sit next to you.
[Reply]
Superturtle 03:37 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You should disclose they would have to sit next to you.
Meh. Anyone who is actually dumb enough to think that how people act on here is indicative of how they would act in person probably need to go and get a mental health assessment.
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:41 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That was a rule for people that would register solely to try and scalp tickets. Didn't apply to members in good standing.
So where does that put SuperTurtle? Nuthooks?
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:43 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Meh. Anyone who is actually dumb enough to think that how people act on here is indicative of how they would act in person probably need to go and get a mental health assessment.
So no rape?
[Reply]
Superturtle 03:43 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
So where does that put SuperTurtle? Nuthooks?
Fuck. I was hoping they wouldn't notice. Thanks for calling me out.
[Reply]
Superturtle 03:45 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
So no rape?
Maybe an accidental slap in the face or two. Nothing too serious.
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:45 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Fuck. I was hoping they wouldn't notice. Thanks for calling me out.
:-) Enjoy the game and be loud! Hope you find a couple hotties that buy your tickets.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:45 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Meh. Anyone who is actually dumb enough to think that how people act on here is indicative of how they would act in person probably need to go and get a mental health assessment.
Strange, I act the same in real life. Why would you act differently here?

But hey kudos to you, I hope that means you are smarter in real life. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up