ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
The Lounge>Bengals hiring Zac Taylor to be HC; Bienemy remains in KC
pugsnotdrugs19 06:31 PM 01-10-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...903671809?s=21

Soon...
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 09:53 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You donít see him on the sideline with Mahomes in between series, itís Reid and Kafka every time.
:-):-):-)

Yeah you never see Bieniemy on the sideline with Mahomes between series... except when you do (all of the time):



It is not even 11 a.m. Eastern Time yet and you have already posted a day's worth of stupid shit.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:56 AM 01-11-2019
Kafka will be a stud coach someday.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:57 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The fact that itís a trend and teams are having success doing it is only making things worse.

For one, you have all these highly paid QBís missing out on the playoffs, so teams want to try and win with talented young QBís on rookie deals. Itís the best way to do it in todayís NFL.

Then, if you have a defensive minded HC and your QB developer is an OC or QB coach, you have to worry about losing them every single year. It makes more sense for your HC to be that guy, so thatís why I get it. Itís easier to find DCís year to year.
Yeah, that's an interesting angle about losing qbs coaches every year. I still think it goes without saying we hit the jackpot with Mahomes. And that not every team should assume that. Granted, Nagy and pederson have run tough teams in spite of having game managers at qb. So maybe there's something to be said for qbs coaches being able to run tough defensive minded teams. But as for the trend, I think the success of the bears, eagles, ravens, Seahawks, cowboys flipped the season narrative a bit. It reminds me of when 3-4 did really well because few teams ran it. I'm surprised no team had considered the advantage of doing something different from everyone else.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:57 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-):-):-)

Yeah you never see Bieniemy on the sideline with Mahomes between series... except when you do (all of the time):



It is not even 11 a.m. Eastern Time yet and you have already posted a day's worth of stupid shit.
Holy fuck, you can’t possibly be this stupid. You have to be trolling.

I’m talking about in between series when Mahomes is on the bench and Reid/Kafka are beside him. Bieniemy is NEVER there.

All you did was just post a pic with Bieniemy in the vicinity of Mahomes during a series. That pic doesn’t dispute anything that I’m trying to say. I’m not saying that he and Mahomes don’t speak the entire fucking game.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:01 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Kafka will be a stud coach someday.
I like the idea of Kafka being our HC in waiting. Have him help Mahomes continue to grow then promote him to OC whenever Bieniemy leaves. Then promote him to HC once Reid retires.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:01 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m talking about in between series when Mahomes is on the bench and Reid/Kafka are beside him.
:-) so it is not enough for Bieniemy to be standing and talking/coaching Mahomes on the sideline between series, he has to sit with Mahomes on the bench to gain the experience you claim he is lacking to become a HC?

Do you actually believe what you are saying?

This has to be a troll job.

:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 10:04 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-) so it is not enough for Bieniemy to be standing and talking/coaching Mahomes on the sideline between series, he has to sit with Mahomes on the bench to gain the experience you claim he is lacking to become a HC?

Do you actually believe what you are saying?

This has to be a troll job.

:-)
Why the fuck do you think it’s Reid and Kafka every. single. time. ?

You think it’s a coincidence?

JFC

Also, I never once said he’s lacking the experience to be a HC. I’m fucking saying he doesn’t fit the trend of QB coaches/developers to HC. I’m not saying anything other than it’s a trend and that’s why Bieniemy isn’t being looked at in the same light as those guys.
[Reply]
Superturtle 10:04 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Holy fuck, you can’t possibly be this stupid. You have to be trolling.

I’m talking about in between series when Mahomes is on the bench and Reid/Kafka are beside him. Bieniemy is NEVER there.

All you did was just post a pic with Bieniemy in the vicinity of Mahomes during a series. That pic doesn’t dispute anything that I’m trying to say. I’m not saying that he and Mahomes don’t speak the entire fucking game.
Yes he is. Not all the time like Reid but he's certainly hovering around.
[Reply]
Superturtle 10:05 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
I didn't see anything there that was out of the ordinary. :-)

Few speeding tickets and players having issues when he was a coach.
I just found that one where he left the scene of the accident funny. His excuse was basically "sorry, officers. I didn't know I couldn't do that."
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:07 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That pic doesnít dispute anything that Iím trying to say
What you said...

Originally Posted by staylor26:
You donít see him on the sideline with Mahomes in between series
What the photo evidence shows...



:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 10:16 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yes he is. Not all the time like Reid but he's certainly hovering around.
No, heís never once been sitting on the bench when the defense is on the field with Mahomes like Reid and Kafka.
[Reply]
Superturtle 10:17 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No, heís never once been sitting on the bench when the defense is on the field with Mahomes like Reid and Kafka.
On the bench? No, but he's standing right in front of them involved in the conversation sometimes.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:18 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
What you said...



What the photo evidence shows...



:-)
Do you know what ďin between seriesĒ means?

It means when the defense is on the field. The offense is clearly on or going into the field in this pic.

I even specified ďsitting on the benchĒ, which has been shown in every game because itís new and pretty much unheard of for the HC to do it, and you still donít get it.

Kill yourself you dumb fuck.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:20 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
On the bench? No, but he's standing right in front of them involved in the conversation sometimes.
The point is, whoís coaching Mahomes on the bench when the defense is on the field?

Kafka and Reid.

Iím not saying Bieniemy doesnít communicate with Pat at all, Iím simply pointing out who Patís QB coaches are and itís fucking obvious.
[Reply]
Superturtle 10:22 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The point is, whoís coaching Mahomes on the bench when the defense is on the field?

Kafka and Reid.

Iím not saying Bieniemy doesnít communicate with Pat at all, Iím simply pointing out who Patís QB coaches are and itís fucking obvious.
Sure, but Bieniemy is sitting there soaking up what and how they communicate with him. Nothing like doing it yourself but that experience should help him when he's got his own QB to groom down the line.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up