ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
The Lounge>Bengals hiring Zac Taylor to be HC; Bienemy remains in KC
pugsnotdrugs19 06:31 PM 01-10-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...903671809?s=21

Soon...
[Reply]
Hoover 11:40 PM 01-10-2019
hey and nobody tried to take Dave Toab or whatever his name is this year!
[Reply]
staylor26 07:05 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Yes because it is a baseless statement and you have no evidence to support it.

Pederson and Nagy were not hired as HC’s because of their play calling in KC, both barely called plays as Andy Reid was the primary play caller.

Also so serving as Alex Smith’s QB coach wan’t a primary factor either.

The primary factor was the basic fact they were OC’s under Andy Reid, from his famed coaching tree and could bring in his system/coaching style.
JFC you really are retarded

They both called plays down the stretch the year they were hired. This is a fucking fact.

McVay, Pederson, Nagy, Taylor, Kingsbury, Lafleur, Gase

All of these guys have one thing in common that separates them from Bienemy. They’re QB coaches. Bienemy has absolutely no expiereince with QB’s and the passing game outside of this year. People want offensive minded HC’s that can work with an develop QB’s. This isn’t complicated, but you’re such a fucking idiot that you can’t understand it.

You honestly might be the dumbest motherfucker on this board, congrats!
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:00 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC you really are retarded

They both called plays down the stretch the year they were hired. This is a fucking fact.

McVay, Pederson, Nagy, Taylor, Kingsbury, Lafleur, Gase

All of these guys have one thing in common that separates them from Bienemy. Theyíre QB coaches. Bienemy has absolutely no expiereince with QBís and the passing game outside of this year. People want offensive minded HCís that can work with an develop QBís. This isnít complicated, but youíre such a fucking idiot that you canít understand it.

You honestly might be the dumbest motherfucker on this board, congrats!

Not challenging this point, but why do you think Freddie Kitchens was (apparently) effective at coaching Baker Mayfield?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:07 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Not challenging this point, but why do you think Freddie Kitchens was (apparently) effective at coaching Baker Mayfield?
Iím not sure what you mean? He was a QBís coach Iím Arizona.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 09:07 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC you really are retarded

They both called plays down the stretch the year they were hired. This is a fact.

McVay, Pederson, Nagy, Taylor, Kingsbury, Lafleur, Gase

All of these guys have one thing in common that separates them from Bienemy. They’re QB coaches. Bienemy has absolutely no expiereince with QB’s and the passing game outside of this year. People want offensive minded HC’s that can work with an develop QB’s. This isn’t complicated, but you’re such an idiot that you can’t understand it.
:-)

So Bieniemy (you should really try spelling his name correctly, that is one of the many spelling issues you have in your drooling incoherent babble of a post) has "no experience with QB's and the passing game", except for the experience he has this year working with one of the most explosive offenses in recent memory.

So he does have a season's worth of the experience you are babbling about him not having.

Also you apparently can't comprehend the fact that Doug Pederson and Matt Nagy each calling plays in KC for five seconds was not the reason they were hired as HC's. There is no correlation.

You have had quite a 24 hours, first claiming that Adam Gase is a "young offensive talent" when facts support the opposite of that, and now whatever point you were attempting to make above with your babbling, incoherent drool job.
[Reply]
O.city 09:11 AM 01-11-2019
Apparently beinemy has a defensive staff of joe woods and Steve Wilks if or when he gets a job.

Maybe if he doesn’t they’re coming herr
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:14 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I guess you missed the and QB coach part.

Also, they both at least did at some point their final seasons.
Lots of people questioned how much role Pederson actually had with the offense playcalling. Nagy was a lot more active in that role.

I'm glad we're keeping Bienemy. But I'm surprised he didn't get any offers. Unlike either of those guys, he actually has run an offense all on his own in Colorado. The common thread with the coaches you listed off is each of them has a franchise QB or high draft pick QB to work with.

We're spoiled because we have Mahomes. But not every team is built for a passing attack. Teams like Seattle and Dallas are well built for a balanced approach to an offense. It's a copycat league and I wonder if this is maybe being duplicated to death.
[Reply]
Superturtle 09:15 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Apparently beinemy has a defensive staff of joe woods and Steve Wilks if or when he gets a job.

Maybe if he doesnít theyíre coming herr

[Reply]
staylor26 09:15 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-)

So Bieniemy (you should really try spelling his name correctly, that is one of the many spelling issues you have in your drooling incoherent babble of a post) has "no experience with QB's and the passing game", except for the experience he has this year working with one of the most explosive offenses in recent memory.

So he does have a season's worth of the experience you are babbling about him not having.

Also you apparently can't comprehend the fact that Doug Pederson and Matt Nagy each calling plays in KC for five seconds was not the reason they were hired as HC's. There is no correlation.

You have had quite a 24 hours, first claiming that Adam Gase is a "young offensive talent" when facts support the opposite of that, and now whatever point you were attempting to make above with your babbling, incoherent drool job.
I literally said ďoutside of this yearĒ in the bolded part you quoted you fucking moron. 1 year vs your entire career is two totally different things. We still have no idea how much of a role heís played in the passing game. You donít see him on the sideline with Mahomes in between series, itís Reid and Kafka every time. You donít think front offices are aware? You donít think they know that heís a RB coach with very little experience, if any at all, with QBís?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:19 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Lots of people questioned how much role Pederson actually had with the offense playcalling. Nagy was a lot more active in that role.

I'm glad we're keeping Bienemy. But I'm surprised he didn't get any offers. Unlike either of those guys, he actually has run an offense all on his own in Colorado. The common thread with the coaches you listed off is each of them has a franchise QB or high draft pick QB to work with.

We're spoiled because we have Mahomes. But not every team is built for a passing attack. Teams like Seattle and Dallas are well built for a balanced approach to an offense. It's a copycat league and I wonder if this is maybe being duplicated to death.
Everybody wants a young offensive coach that can develop a young QB. Thatís why those guys got their jobs, to develop QBís. Iím not saying itís smart or stupid, Iím simply pointing out what I thought was an obvious trend and providing a reasonable explanation why Bieniemy didnít get a job just yet.

I mean the Bengals picked a QB coach over him. Is it not fucking obvious they are following this trend?
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:20 AM 01-11-2019
The cards fired bruce arians after going 8-8. Do you think they should have kept the guy that brought essentially the same team to 3-13?

Kliff kingsbury represents an innovative offensive philosophy and a track record of working with quarterbacks.

Steve wilks has zero history of working with quarterbacks and works on a 1990 nfl philosophy.

As stated countless times with mahomes ďi dont give a shit what his college record was.Ē

Player drafting, acquisition and retainment is alot different than competing to recruit talent against teams that break rules to do so.
[Reply]
O.city 09:21 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I would love to have Wilks as the dc and joe woods as the sb cosch
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:21 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I literally said ďoutside of this yearĒ in the bolded part you quoted you ****ing moron. 1 year vs your entire career is two totally different things. We still have no idea how much of a role heís played in the passing game. You donít see him on the sideline with Mahomes in between series, itís Reid and Kafka every time. You donít think front offices are aware? You donít think they know that heís a RB coach with very little experience, if any at all, with QBís?
The job of the head coach is to manage a team. It isn't to call plays. There's a reason toub is often in hc conversations. He can hire a good qbs coach or oc. Could easily be claimed that an experienced RBs coach knows a ton about blocking schemes and would put together a tough minded team. If you're Seattle, Dallas, Baltimore, etc... Why wouldn't that be a great hire?
[Reply]
Superturtle 09:23 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I would love to have Wilks as the dc and joe woods as the sb cosch
Why? Wilks fucking cratered the Arizona defense. Chiefs gave up 132 rushing yards per game and 19 TDs. Cardinals gave up 154 rushing yards per game and 25 TDs. The year prior they gave up 89 rushing yards per game and 12 TDs. Wilks changed them from a 3-4 to 4-3. Do not want him anywhere near this team if he is going to be doing shit like that.
[Reply]
O.city 09:23 AM 01-11-2019
Didn’t bienemy also have some sexual assault issues years ago?

That could be a sticking point
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up