ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Walls Work, Just Ask Jim Acosta
New World Order 03:24 PM 01-10-2019

Brilliant reporting from CNN’s @Acosta —walls work! Thank you Jim! https://t.co/Ymw9iCgPzx

— U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy, M.D. (@SenBillCassidy) January 10, 2019

:-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:39 PM 01-10-2019
Someone fix I’m on mobile I’m dying
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:40 PM 01-10-2019

[Reply]
Fishpicker 09:45 PM 01-10-2019

[Reply]
Taco John 11:14 PM 01-10-2019
Acosta is the Democrat gift that keeps giving.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 06:27 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Acosta is the Democrat gift that keeps giving.
He is the Alexandria Cortez of journalism! Lol
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:37 AM 01-11-2019
It just struck me the central critique of Acosta's methodology in imitating journalists.

He's perpetually reactionary and seeking reaction to provocation without actually pressing a subject on an uncomfortable or pressing matter.

He never asks 'no one has brought this up to you, but I ask how you respond to it, now that I have'

He never asks, 'how do you reconcile [blithe current statement] with [hypocritical prior statement].

Etc.

His questioning always takes the form of browsing social media then preening for attention to 'defiantly' ask 'everyone knows the various sides of xxx issue, but does it make you mad when I characterize it THIS WAY?'
[Reply]
D2112 07:00 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It just struck me the central critique of Acosta's methodology in imitating journalists.

He's perpetually reactionary and seeking reaction to provocation without actually pressing a subject on an uncomfortable or pressing matter.

He never asks 'no one has brought this up to you, but I ask how you respond to it, now that I have'

He never asks, 'how do you reconcile [blithe current statement] with [hypocritical prior statement].

Etc.

His questioning always takes the form of browsing social media then preening for attention to 'defiantly' ask 'everyone knows the various sides of xxx issue, but does it make you mad when I characterize it THIS WAY?'
Jim Acosta is basically the GoChiefs of the White House press corps. But the difference is he actually gets paid to act like a jackass
[Reply]
petegz28 08:30 AM 01-11-2019
San Diego TV station: CNN declined our 'local view' because of reports on wall effectiveness

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...eports-on-wall
[Reply]
vailpass 09:56 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by D2112:
Jim Acosta is basically the GoChiefs of the White House press corps. But the difference is he actually gets paid to act like a jackass
When considering his journalistic integrity or lack thereof on matters of immigration law enforcement it's helpful to remember that his actual name is Abilio James Acosta.
[Reply]
D2112 12:58 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
When considering his journalistic integrity or lack thereof on matters of immigration law enforcement it's helpful to remember that his actual name is Abilio James Acosta.
Interesting. When you look at how his questions are asked he makes it personal. “I want to know” “I have a problem with what you did” “I’m going to question your decision” what professional journalist asks the president questions like that? And the president and the republicans should be showing Obama and chuck begging for more border security 5 years ago. It is insane
[Reply]
threebag02 01:03 PM 01-11-2019
:-) thumbs up
[Reply]
vailpass 08:12 PM 01-11-2019
Interesting. When you look at how his questions are asked he makes it personal. “I want to know” “I have a problem with what you did” “I’m going to question your decision” what professional journalist asks the president questions like that? And the president and the republicans should be showing Obama and chuck begging for more border security 5 years ago. It is insane
This. Why they aren't playing those clips over and over and over I don't know.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:16 PM 01-11-2019
Pretty much every cable news network act as for-profit Super PACs.

High time the Sherman Act gets busted out.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:30 PM 01-11-2019
Add Kimmel and Colbert to the list with Acosta.

They are reporters and commentary disguised as entertainers.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 09:36 PM 01-11-2019
Then they are well disguised because they sure aren't entertaining!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up