ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
The Lounge>Losing my Mind at Work
KurtCauley 09:36 AM 01-10-2019
Guys, I can't even sit still. I'm so dang anxious for Saturday to come. I feel worthless at work. I'm just spending all my time reading about Saturday's game.

How about everyone else? What's everyone doing to make the time pass?
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:39 AM 01-10-2019
I plan on working during the game to keep my mind off of it.
[Reply]
KurtCauley 09:49 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I plan on working during the game to keep my mind off of it.
There's no way I could do that. As stressful as this game will be, I've got to watch it.
[Reply]
In58men 09:51 AM 01-10-2019
We’re in the same boat. This week has been so slow it’s even worse. I was hoping to stay busy, but nope. Everything is running so damn smooth.
[Reply]
El Jefe 09:52 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCauley:
There's no way I could do that. As stressful as this game will be, I've got to watch it.
I actually find myself the same as MahiMike. It seems irrational, but the games affect me so much that many times I wont watch them till after I know the outcome. It can upset me so much, that I have trouble sleeping and am angry about it for quite a while. Its irrational, and I know that it is, but I cannot simply "just watch" a game, I get invested immediately. This year, the Patriots, Rams and Chargers games tore my heart out.
[Reply]
KurtCauley 09:55 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
I actually find myself the same as MahiMike. It seems irrational, but the games affect me so much that many times I wont watch them till after I know the outcome. It can upset me so much, that I have trouble sleeping and am angry about it for quite a while. Its irrational, and I know that it is, but I cannot simply "just watch" a game, I get invested immediately. This year, the Patriots, Rams and Chargers games tore my heart out.
I hear ya. When games are close at the end, I'll get up and clean the house and do dishes or something like that while I watch the game. Sounds girly or ridiculous, I know.

If I didn't watch the game I'd be checking my ESPN APP the whole time. Power to ya brother for waiting it out.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:57 AM 01-10-2019
I've had the stomach flu the last couple of days. I promise you won't care too much about football when you're praying to the porcelain god.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 09:58 AM 01-10-2019
Almost Saturday
[Reply]
El Jefe 09:59 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCauley:
I hear ya. When games are close at the end, I'll get up and clean the house and do dishes or something like that while I watch the game. Sounds girly or ridiculous, I know.

If I didn't watch the game I'd be checking my ESPN APP the whole time. Power to ya brother for waiting it out
.

LOL, I do the same thing.
[Reply]
warrior 10:00 AM 01-10-2019
longest work week ever ------------
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:01 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
I actually find myself the same as MahiMike. It seems irrational, but the games affect me so much that many times I wont watch them till after I know the outcome. It can upset me so much, that I have trouble sleeping and am angry about it for quite a while. Its irrational, and I know that it is, but I cannot simply "just watch" a game, I get invested immediately. This year, the Patriots, Rams and Chargers games tore my heart out.
I can't do it. I have to see it live. I remember missing the Chiefs at Raiders Thursday night game last year. I had it DVR'ed with every intention of watching it later. But, I heard about the bullshit ending where the Faiders got to keep trying until they finally got away with a push off to win it. I said screw it. I don't even want to see that crap. I finally deleted it off of my DVR. If the Chiefs were to win, I would rewarch it. But if they get screwed and lose, I'll never see it.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:01 AM 01-10-2019
I AM ALSO LOSING MY MIND

TIME IS SLOWING D O W N
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 10:03 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCauley:
I hear ya. When games are close at the end, I'll get up and clean the house and do dishes or something like that while I watch the game. Sounds girly or ridiculous, I know.

If I didn't watch the game I'd be checking my ESPN APP the whole time. Power to ya brother for waiting it out.
This.
I RARELY sit during a Chiefs game. I tend to stand up and pace around the kitchen the majority of the game.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:04 AM 01-10-2019
Yeah this has been the slowest work week ever...just keeping telling myself tomorrow is Friday. Almost there.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:05 AM 01-10-2019
Thursday is basically over and Saturday doesnít count so itís really just one more day.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Up