ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 22
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>What should trump give to get his 5B for the wall?
RodeoPants2 03:42 PM 01-09-2019
Trump's approach here seems to be to whine and hope he gets his way. But if you want to make a deal, both sides need to be happy with it.

Trump is supposedly the master dealmaker, lol, clearly not.

What would you give the democrats in exchange for getting the wall?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:05 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
At least maybe I can go see this:

Roger Waters considers performing Pink Floyd’s The Wall on US-Mexico border

"Musicians have an absolute right, a duty, to open their mouths to speak out"

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/...SIFkwBb-1MHNIM
I love Pink Floyd. But Fuck Waters and his politics. If he is not a US citizen then he cant bitch about the US.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:33 PM 01-09-2019
So why is he bailing out of the meeting with (D)'s?

FYI: This tactic never ever works. It's a huge, transparent sign of weakness. No one in history has ever stormed out from a position of strength. Or in the power seat as you call it.

Most people stop thinking this is effective as teenagers, when they noticed that stomping off and slamming the door didn't actually get them un-grounded.
It works all the time
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:34 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
This thread is dumb. Trump has BEEN offering DACA.
This...for over a year.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:35 PM 01-09-2019

[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:01 PM 01-09-2019
At least maybe I can go see this:

Roger Waters considers performing Pink Floyd’s The Wall on US-Mexico border

"Musicians have an absolute right, a duty, to open their mouths to speak out"

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/...SIFkwBb-1MHNIM
Music consumers have an absolute right, a duty, to ignore what musicians have to say about anything except music.
[Reply]
Pogue 10:25 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
This is fucking great!

It's no wonder Trump's the most popular Republican president in recent times.
Chuck and Nancy didn’t even take questions. That looked to me like an attempt to redo from last nights rebuttal disaster. :-)
[Reply]
Pogue 10:29 PM 01-09-2019
As for the OP, the wall needs to be funded first. Reagan gave the Democrats amnesty and they were supposed to have the border upgraded. We saw how that worked out.

Bottom line is, Democrats have no desire to fix the border issue. Just like they have no desire to fix healthcare.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:29 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Chuck and Nancy didn’t even take questions. That looked to me like an attempt to redo from last nights rebuttal disaster. :-)

Whats worse is that was not at all what Nan was asked.....Chuck is a liar and a very bad one. And if you didnt notice Nan looks like Trump checked into a suite in her head and gonna live there for free.
[Reply]
ghak99 11:28 PM 01-09-2019
I keep waiting for some glitch in the matrix every time she says, "yield to the leader".
[Reply]
Taco John 11:32 PM 01-09-2019
I keep waiting to see ol' Sloppy Chopper's dentures fly out of her face and give us this act...

[Reply]
Taco John 11:34 PM 01-09-2019

[Reply]
Taco John 11:38 PM 01-09-2019
"Somebody call the National Guard because Trump is killing the Democrats..."

[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:25 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
yeah, fuck those OTHER people who happen to be americans too with different needs.
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I believe that is exactly what we were told by the previous administration.
Apt, cogent. More succinct than I could formulate.

This is the cost of letting your inner monologue about deplorables out into the zeitgeist.

First off, you destroyed all the moral capital surrounding your rhetoric about equality and respect for all persons.

And now you're starting to get glimpses into the fundamental questions such a position of hatred and resentment raises.

What exactly is a 'deplorable's' investment in YOUR well being and satisfaction? What do you reciprocate TO them in return for their compassion, consensus and goodwill?

To apply to folklore narrative, you fashion yourself as some kind of Cinderella's stepsister. Calling upon the heathens to do all the hard work of a peaceable and productive society, and telling them to fuck off while you entertain your hedonistic spoils it affords you. You may try to pretty it up as compassion and empathy, but it's only partial. You celebrate loud charity balls for the downtrodden, when they're actually parties to your own ego costing you nothing personally because it was prepared and maintained by your 'ugly' stepsister with her menial chores of working hard and playing by the rules.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:46 AM 01-10-2019

Looks like everyone got the memo pic.twitter.com/Yfmrnz3IXU

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) January 9, 2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:24 AM 01-10-2019
Let's just hope President Trump can force Nancy to keep the government shutdown for at least another year..

And so far just the thought of "the wall" is managing to block paychecks, imagine what a physical wall could to to block people...

In before "ladders"....
[Reply]
Page 6 of 22
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up