ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 22
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>What should trump give to get his 5B for the wall?
RodeoPants2 03:42 PM 01-09-2019
Trump's approach here seems to be to whine and hope he gets his way. But if you want to make a deal, both sides need to be happy with it.

Trump is supposedly the master dealmaker, lol, clearly not.

What would you give the democrats in exchange for getting the wall?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 11:50 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Did you happen to notice that the results weren't "from a net benefit to XX billion to $19 billion"?

If so, what does that tell you?

I get that it's uncomfortable for you to learn that the illegals are a net loss, but it is what it is.
Aw, how cute, your going to continue to double down on a 20 plus year old study that questions its own results rather than get something more recent and concrete.

Tap out acknowledged.
[Reply]
Donger 11:53 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Aw, how cute, your going to continue to double down on a 20 plus year old study that questions its own results rather than get something more recent and concrete.

Tap out acknowledged.
What it tells you is that the uncertainty lies between the $2 billion and $19 billion net loss number.

Always happy to educate a liberal.
[Reply]
Pogue 11:55 AM 01-10-2019
Donger advocating for the wall and supporting Trump.

[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:00 PM 01-10-2019
What it tells you is that the uncertainty lies between the $2 billion and $19 billion net loss number.

Always happy to educate a liberal.
:-)

Look at this clown who thinks a study that admits "little data exists on illegal aliens' use of public services and tax payments" 20 plus years ago says something concrete, either than or today.

Tap out acknowledged.
[Reply]
Donger 12:03 PM 01-10-2019

Look at this clown who thinks a study that admits "little data exists on illegal aliens' use of public services and tax payments" 20 plus years ago says something concrete, either than or today.

Tap out acknowledged.
Apparently there's enough for the GAO to decide they are a net loss of in between $2 billion and $19 billion, eh?

Look, I get it smarts. You look like a fool. But at least your ignorance is fixed now. Again, you're welcome.
[Reply]
Shaid 12:04 PM 01-10-2019
Remember when the dems were gonna give live 25 billion for the wall if they got DACA. Yeah, maybe he should've taken that when it was on the table. Now he's begging for crumbs.
[Reply]
Pogue 12:08 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:

Not a single response to this from the liberal peanut gallery.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:15 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Wut?
If Trump gets his wall, he loses leverage to do anything else. The same way Obama lost all his power after jamming through the ACA. We're already talking about how much he will have to give up to get the wall funded in the first place. We haven't even touched on border enforcement let alone immigration laws.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:20 PM 01-10-2019
Tap out acknowledged.
I didnít give you rights to use my catchphrase
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:22 PM 01-10-2019
But at least your ignorance is fixed now.

[Reply]
Donger 12:24 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I didnít give you rights to use my catchphrase
At least he uses it about as accurately as you do.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 12:25 PM 01-10-2019
"What would you give the democrats in exchange for getting the wall?"

A 5 Billion dollar check from Mexico to pay for it?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:29 PM 01-10-2019
https://www.gao.gov/products/HEHS-95-133

Pursuant to a congressional request, GAO examined the costs of providing benefits and services to illegal aliens, focusing on: (1) current estimates of the national net costs of illegal aliens to all levels of government; (2) the variation in these estimates; and (3) areas in which the estimates could be improved.

GAO found that: (1) illegal aliens in the United States generate more in costs than revenues to federal, state, and local governments combined; (2) estimates of the national net cost of illegal aliens vary greatly, ranging from $2 billion to $19 billion;
Would you agree the findings here:
1) Estimate an impact between 2 and 19 billion
2) Are highly uncertain
3) Are 24 years old
4) (for the higher estimates) include the cost of government benefits provided to Americans (children of undocumented immigrants, born here)
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:31 PM 01-10-2019
Apparently there's enough for the GAO to decide they are a net loss of in between $2 billion and $19 billion, eh?

Look, I get it smarts. You look like a fool. But at least your ignorance is fixed now. Again, you're welcome.
This guy who trusts a 20 plus year old study that admits "little data exists on illegal aliens' use of public services and tax payments" calls others fools.

Can't produce a single other study at all.

Tap out acknowledged.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:32 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
No it's not. You are hearing what you want to hear.

President Obama (along with Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, every modern president, except fuckface von orange) went out of his way to make clear he was president for everyone, and there to serve everyone.
When did Trump say he wasn't president for everyone?

When Obama said "Elections have consequences," the context was him telling republicans to get bent on any negotiations on his stimulus package. Or basically saying, fuck you other people who happen to be americans too.

You are the one hearing what you want to hear.

I don't even like Trump. But you batshit liberals can kiss my ass.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 22
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up