ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>NBC News: "Just" six terrorists apprehended in 2018 on Southern border...
Taco John 11:31 AM 01-09-2019
The bias just bleeds from their headlines... The media is the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party.

NEW: US Customs and Border Protection encountered just 6 immigrants on US-Mexico border in first half of fiscal year 2018 whose names were on a federal government list of known or suspected terrorists, according to CBP data obtained by @NBCNews. https://t.co/MKIXQdoX26

— NBC News (@NBCNews) January 7, 2019

[Reply]
Donger 05:37 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Gotta keep out those illegally migrating animals.
Did I see that one of the poor critters that would be "endangered" has flight capability?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:40 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Rivaldo:
No. He curiously didn't respond to the Northern-border-specific data, bless his heart.
What’s curious about it?

I’ve never considered Canadians a threat, or that we need the Wall to keep “terrorists” out.

I’ve never wavered on either. Good effort tho, little fella.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:42 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Did I see that one of the poor critters that would be "endangered" has flight capability?
Mountain goats can fly? Or are we talking catapults.

Oh wait!

[Reply]
Donger 05:42 PM 01-09-2019
Mountain goats can fly? Or are we talking catapults.

Oh wait!

:-)
[Reply]
eDave 06:00 PM 01-09-2019
Do you have something against wild animals? (I don't mean eating them.)
The animal zombie part is a bit much.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:36 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Have you seen that movie?
[Reply]
Rivaldo 07:22 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Is one US death by a gun too much? All guns should be outlawed? There are reasonable measures that should be taken in gun safety and there are reasonable measures that should be taken in border enforcement or terror prevention, etc. At some point you either get to a point of diminishing returns or you get to a point where you are overpoliced to the point that it becomes a police state. We aren't guarding the Berlin wall. It's not a DMZ. Yes too many people come across still but we are the lowest it's been in like 45 years. Interesting is that it dropped dramatically a few years after NAFTA. Almost like people prefer staying in their own country when they have economic opportunity there. Seems that if they didn't have it here because we focused on punishing those who hire illegally that maybe they wouldn't come here.

A wall doesn't fix those who overstay VISAs. There are a ton of people who cross legally and just stay. How do you fix that? Target those who hire illegally. But no, let's keep beating the drum for an ineffective waste of money.

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
What’s curious about it?

I’ve never considered Canadians a threat, or that we need the Wall to keep “terrorists” out.

I’ve never wavered on either. Good effort tho, little fella.
Oh well. It'll be interesting to see what happens and if the wall gets built.

There's probably endless reading on the subject. Seems overwhelming to attempt to fully understand it all.

It'd literally be an ever-evolving experiment, a combining of innovation(continuing education) and maintenance. Lotta good government jobs. The footprint of certain government agencies would have to grow to include all that responsibility. No objection here.

Could've experimented with the elimination of the inducement businesses have provided illegals for so long.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:44 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Katipan:
27 years ago, a mountain witch put a spell on me . . .
[Reply]
Shaid 09:14 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Be honest, you don't want the wall because it will work. Nobody is buying into Dems hating spending the money. That is laughable. Hilariously laughable.

State after state is giving welfare and other entitlement benefits to illegal aliens so I don't want to hear a damn thing about the cost of the wall.

It will work and that's why Dems hate it, you know it, I know it. Walls have ALWAYS worked as a deterrent.
I want walls in places where it makes sense and other measures in places it doesn't. It's not hard to understand. I'd be fine with some type of barrier that prevents vehicle crossings everywhere but maintaining a 20 foot wall in the middle of nowhere is a massive waste of money. That's me being honest. I've already said in another thread that saying the wall is immoral is a dumbass thing to say. Was that not honest too? No shit walls work as a deterant but if they want to get around it they will, boats, tunnels, ladders. All that shit works.
[Reply]
Donger 07:26 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Considering I didn't know it was from a movie, no.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:31 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Rivaldo:

Oh well. It'll be interesting to see what happens and if the wall gets built.

There's probably endless reading on the subject. Seems overwhelming to attempt to fully understand it all.

It'd literally be an ever-evolving experiment, a combining of innovation(continuing education) and maintenance. Lotta good government jobs. The footprint of certain government agencies would have to grow to include all that responsibility. No objection here.

Could've experimented with the elimination of the inducement businesses have provided illegals for so long.

We tried that in 1986^. Business lobbies won’t ever allow Congress to put any silly rules on it. So they sued and sued and ignored and denied and northing happened.

We tried man, we really did. Big biz can’t help itself, it’s like an obese fat-ass reaching for yet another plate more.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:33 AM 01-10-2019
Do you have something against wild animals?
Not at all.

[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:54 AM 01-10-2019
Just 20 hijackers entered the US and crash planes into buildings. Only 20 no big deal.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:35 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Shaid:
I want walls in places where it makes sense and other measures in places it doesn't. It's not hard to understand. I'd be fine with some type of barrier that prevents vehicle crossings everywhere but maintaining a 20 foot wall in the middle of nowhere is a massive waste of money. That's me being honest. I've already said in another thread that saying the wall is immoral is a dumbass thing to say. Was that not honest too? No shit walls work as a deterant but if they want to get around it they will, boats, tunnels, ladders. All that shit works.
I guess the solution is to actually start kicking their asses out of the country then instead of giving them benefits and birthright citizenship. Amiright?

And the vast majority of people don't have the capability to dig tunnels and the ladder thing is laughable. Most Americans with access to everything at Home Depot couldn't scale a huge wall effectively.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:39 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
....Most Americans with access to everything at Home Depot couldn't scale a huge wall effectively.
Holy crap, you are in the running for King Stupid.... :-)

That or Pussy of the Year. Both, actually.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up