ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>NBC News: "Just" six terrorists apprehended in 2018 on Southern border...
Taco John 11:31 AM 01-09-2019
The bias just bleeds from their headlines... The media is the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party.

NEW: US Customs and Border Protection encountered just 6 immigrants on US-Mexico border in first half of fiscal year 2018 whose names were on a federal government list of known or suspected terrorists, according to CBP data obtained by @NBCNews. https://t.co/MKIXQdoX26

— NBC News (@NBCNews) January 7, 2019


[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:12 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I've heard 2/3rds. I've heard half. But sure, visa overstayers are a problem, too. And as I've said, at least they signed the guest book on the way in.

That's your argument for no physical wall?
I think we do in fact need a physical wall in some places.

But no, it's part of my argument that a physical wall along the entire border will not be cost effective, if the goal is have a substantial effect on illegal immigration.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:13 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Because it's apparently the border of choice for terrorists.
Have you missed the multiple times Iíve called that a straw man or are you being intentionally stupid?
[Reply]
Donger 02:14 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I think we do in fact need a physical wall in some places.

But no, it's part of my argument that a physical wall along the entire border will not be cost effective, if the goal is have a substantial effect on illegal immigration.
Okay right.

An entire wall is, what, $25 billion? Well, estimates are that illegals cost us between $5 and $20 billion per year, without remittances. Remittances are $20 billion a year. Sounds like a great ROI to me.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 02:15 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Never have. And, Iím not sure why youíre even asking.
One-way flights from Mexico to Canada can be had for $150 or less.... :-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:16 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I've heard 2/3rds. I've heard half. But sure, visa overstayers are a problem, too. And as I've said, at least they signed the guest book on the way in.

That's your argument for no physical wall?
No wall; no ICE; no deportation for illegal aliens who use government services...
[Reply]
Donger 02:17 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
One-way flights from Mexico to Canada can be had for $150 or less.... :-)
Of course, the Canadians don't have the fiscal incentive to look the other way about illegals crossing their border into ours, like Mexico does. Let alone actively assisting. Mexico has a massive one.
[Reply]
Donger 02:17 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
No wall; no ICE; no deportation for illegal aliens who use government services...
That's what you'd like to see?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:18 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's what you'd like to see?
Well aren't those the policy viewpoints of one who opposes illegal immigration?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:19 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
:-)

:-) clowned again.
[Reply]
Donger 02:20 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Well aren't those the policy viewpoints of one who opposes illegal immigration?
No. They seem to be the viewpoints of those who are fine with illegal immigration.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:21 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
No. They seem to be the viewpoints of those who are fine with illegal immigration.
Silly me. I guess the people who are claiming to be opponents to illegal immigration aren't actually opponents to it at all.
[Reply]
Donger 02:22 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Silly me. I guess the people who are claiming to be opponents to illegal immigration aren't actually opponents to it at all.
I haven't seen anyone here that fits that bill. Perhaps I missed them?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:24 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I haven't seen anyone here that fits that bill. Perhaps I missed them?
Well that fits just about anyone not posting under the handle of Prison Bitch, Pogue, yourself, Marcellus...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:29 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
One-way flights from Mexico to Canada can be had for $150 or less.... :-)
I had fish for lunch, with roasted veggies. And Ice water. Just letting you know.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:32 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Have you missed the multiple times Iíve called that a straw man or are you being intentionally stupid?
Then why are you pointing out the "six terrorists" caught at the southern border?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up