ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>NBC News: "Just" six terrorists apprehended in 2018 on Southern border...
Taco John 11:31 AM 01-09-2019
The bias just bleeds from their headlines... The media is the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party.

NEW: US Customs and Border Protection encountered just 6 immigrants on US-Mexico border in first half of fiscal year 2018 whose names were on a federal government list of known or suspected terrorists, according to CBP data obtained by @NBCNews. https://t.co/MKIXQdoX26

— NBC News (@NBCNews) January 7, 2019


[Reply]
Donger 11:33 AM 01-09-2019
Well, Trump claimed 4,000, right?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:33 AM 01-09-2019
Straw man anyway.


This isn’t about “terrorists”, it’s about many, many other things.


Also, NBC “news” is an oxymoron.
[Reply]
alnorth 11:49 AM 01-09-2019
And most likely not a single one of those 6 were the actual people added to the watchlist, because names are not like fingerprints or DNA.

Anyone who thinks terrorists would try to enter the US by walking hundreds of miles in the desert is an imbecile.
[Reply]
Donger 11:51 AM 01-09-2019
Overall, 41 people on the Terrorist Screening Database were encountered at the southern border from Oct. 1, 2017, to March 31, 2018, but 35 of them were U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents. Six were classified as non-U.S. persons.

On the northern border, CBP stopped 91 people listed in the database, including 41 who were not American citizens or residents.


:-)
[Reply]
Donger 11:51 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by alnorth:
And most likely not a single one of those 6 were the actual people added to the watchlist, because names are not like fingerprints or DNA.

Anyone who thinks terrorists would try to enter the US by walking hundreds of miles in the desert is an imbecile.
Agreed, they'd come through Canada more likely.
[Reply]
VAChief 11:55 AM 01-09-2019
The key stat TJ left out is O arrests for terrorism charges at the southern border. Not that facts matter to TaQo.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:02 PM 01-09-2019
Lotta stupid people buying this straw man argument.


Just as NBC intended for its audience of lemmings.
[Reply]
Donger 12:03 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Lotta stupid people buying this straw man argument.


Just as NBC intended for its audience of lemmings.
Are you saying that Trump put forth a straw man argument?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:05 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Are you saying that Trump put forth a straw man argument?
I’m saying the days people fall for “but terrorists!” Is sooo 2002. Isnt it? (Nudges you)
[Reply]
Donger 12:06 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Iím saying the days people fall for ďbut terrorists!Ē Is sooo 2002. Isnt it? (Nudges you)
Trump's the one who made the claim, Bitch.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:11 PM 01-09-2019
So, it's fairly obvious that the Wall won't stop terrorists from entering the country illegally.

What about the caravans? Those are mainly made up of asylum seekers from Central America. They don't need to enter the country illegally. They just present themselves at any port of entry, say the right things, and are granted temporary asylum.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:18 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
So, it's fairly obvious that the Wall won't stop terrorists from entering the country illegally.

What about the caravans? Those are mainly made up of asylum seekers from Central America. They don't need to enter the country illegally. They just present themselves at any port of entry, say the right things, and are granted temporary asylum.
Well, ObummerCare wasnít going to cure cancer. Or change pre-existing conditions. It didnít even promise to cover all the uninsured anyway on top of that.
[Reply]
Fish 12:21 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Overall, 41 people on the Terrorist Screening Database were encountered at the southern border from Oct. 1, 2017, to March 31, 2018, but 35 of them were U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents. Six were classified as non-U.S. persons.

On the northern border, CBP stopped 91 people listed in the database, including 41 who were not American citizens or residents.


:-)
Clearly we're going to need more walls...
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:22 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Well, ObummerCare wasnít going to cure cancer. Or change pre-existing conditions. It didnít even promise to cover all the uninsured anyway on top of that.
Did they try to sell Obamacare by asserting it would be the cure for cancer?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up