ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 40
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump January 8, 2019 Address to the Nation...
Taco John 04:28 PM 01-08-2019

Whitehouse live stream here:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/

POMPEO: I saw a draft of President Trump's oval office speech, "he'll make a lot of news."

— Michael J. Morrison (@OfficeOfMike) January 8, 2019

[Reply]
HemiEd 05:41 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Even when winning, democrats don't approve of the american people being lied to, unlike your worthless turd of a party.
:-) Ok, that is funny.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:45 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Democrats screaming because Trump wants to secure the border :-)

Just come out already and admit to being open borders you loons
Actually, they have proven in the past that they do really want a wall.

They just don't want Trump to get it and have it called "Trumps Wall" similar to "Obamacare."

They don't want to allow him any victories.

It is totally about obstruction, fuck this country.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:47 PM 01-08-2019

Lol CNN bringing it. Here's the link - feel free to point out one time they're lying and Trump's not:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/08/polit...-up/index.html
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:49 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Actually, they have proven in the past that they do really want a wall.

They just don't want Trump to get it and have it called "Trumps Wall" similar to "Obamacare."

They don't want to allow him any victories.

It is totally about obstruction, fuck this country.
Were you not paying attention to Republicans the last 8 years before Trump? They refused to seat a SCOTUS judge for a year. They stalled on all of Obama's other judges. They refused to seat the head of consumer protection bureau and other stuff they didn't like McConnell said "If Obama is for it, we have to be against it." The ACA was their own damn plan and they threw a temper tantrum over it.

Etc. etc. etc. I could list 100s of other examples of Republican obstruction. They were nothing but scorched earth and obstruction.

And. All. Of. You. Cheered. Them. On. The. Whole. Damn. Time.

But now because Democrats won't cave on a boondoggle wall that makes no sense and everyone knows will never get built - you're apoplectic? Why the hell wasn't this a Republican priority until now? Why did it take the she-witch Anne Coulter to suddenly light a fire under Trump's butt? He had two years to work on this, with both houses of Congress, if he really wanted it. Obviously he doesn't care. He's only doing something now because Coulter and Rush held his feet to the fire.

And of course NOW you blame Democrats. For everything. Which Rs know you will, which is how they get away with robbing blind you, and me, and everyone else who isn't mega-weathy.

It's beyond mindboggling the alternate reality some of you live in. It's destroying this country.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:50 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Lol CNN bringing it.
:-) is right
[Reply]
Bump 05:52 PM 01-08-2019

Lol CNN bringing it. Here's the link - feel free to point out one time they're lying and Trump's not:
CNN bringing it, now that's fucking funny.
Attached: npcmedia.jpg (95.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:53 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
It will be fun reading all the libster's posts after it's done. :-)

I am hoping for a short but sweet video montage of dem leaders blathering about the need for stringent measures from recent years gone by

Followed by an all out assault of cold hard facts about what illegal immigration does to this nation, and how it affects people of all colors and socioeconomic backgrounds

And of course I look forward to howling with laughter at the dem rebuttal
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:54 PM 01-08-2019
He should have Pink Floyd playing in the background.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:55 PM 01-08-2019

The whole thing you just posted is a lie. It's presented as news, when what it really is, is a political filibuster. I thought the poster was in on the joke until I read the username, and realize suzzer was being serious.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:57 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
https://twitter.com/StormyDaniels/st...45074474237953
:-)
[Reply]
patteeu 06:00 PM 01-08-2019
Were you not paying attention to Republicans the last 8 years before Trump? They refused to seat a SCOTUS judge for a year. They stalled on all of Obama's other judges. They refused to seat the head of consumer protection bureau and other stuff they didn't like McConnell said "If Obama is for it, we have to be against it." The ACA was their own damn plan and they threw a temper tantrum over it.

Etc. etc. etc. I could list 100s of other examples of Republican obstruction. They were nothing but scorched earth and obstruction.

And. All. Of. You. Cheered. Them. On. The. Whole. Damn. Time.

But now because Democrats won't cave on a boondoggle wall that makes no sense and everyone knows will never get built - you're apoplectic? Why the hell wasn't this a Republican priority until now? Why did it take the she-witch Anne Coulter to suddenly light a fire under Trump's butt? He had two years to work on this, with both houses of Congress, if he really wanted it. Obviously he doesn't care. He's only doing something now because Coulter and Rush held his feet to the fire.

And of course NOW you blame Democrats. For everything. Which Rs know you will, which is how they get away with robbing blind you, and me, and everyone else who isn't mega-weathy.

It's beyond mindboggling the alternate reality some of you live in. It's destroying this country.
ACA wasn't their plan and they rejected a SCOTUS nominee by refusing to consider him, they didn't refuse to seat him.

Republicans opposed the ACA which was going to rearrange a large chunk of the economic activity in our country and add tens of billions to the defict. The democrats oppose a $5bil pittance for a wall.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:03 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
It will be fun reading all the libster's posts after it's done. :-)

Indeed. Glad I'm going to the VFW.......It might become dangerous later tonight.... :-)
[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:10 PM 01-08-2019
While Trump is addressing the Nation. RBG will be dying.

Talk about MAGA
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:12 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
While Trump is addressing the Nation. RBG will be dying.

Talk about MAGA

:-) :-) :-)

We should be so lucky.........
[Reply]
Rivaldo 06:13 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I'm buying Taco Bell Stock today because after this glorious statement of iconic words, Libs are gonna go eat Rage Tacos until they get the spicy meat sweats.
I might do this as a show of solidarity with our southern, delicious-Tex-Mex-influencing neighbors, or because I'm experimenting with obesity at this point in my life.

When I die, I wanna know I've experienced all that this wonderful life has to offer.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 40
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up