ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian
Cosmos 03:51 PM 01-08-2019
Manafort giving Russians American Polling Data....pathetic and criminal.

Happens all the time, right? Trump barely knew him, right?


“Paul Manafort shared 2016 presidential campaign polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, an associate the FBI has said has ties to Russian intelligence, according to a court filing.

The information is in a filing that appears to inadvertently include details not intended to be made public and indicates a pathway by which the Russians could have had access to Trump campaign data.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.fd0fc5247c49
[Reply]
patteeu 11:23 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Are you stupid or lying here?
Why wouldn’t the alleged behavior be protected by the first amendment?
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 11:32 AM 01-10-2019
Awful lot of people lying to federal authorities about this perfectly innocuous transaction between the Trump campaign and their Russian bffs.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:35 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
Awful lot of people lying to federal authorities about this perfectly innocuous transaction between the Trump campaign and their Russian bffs.
Politicians lying about politically dangerous things would be a shocking turn of events.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 11:40 AM 01-10-2019
I don’t see what’s politically dangerous about this definitely-not-collusion business.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:44 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
I don’t see what’s politically dangerous about this definitely-not-collusion business.
Yeah, of course you don’t. Obama did when he told Putin’s PM lackey Medvedev to let Vlad know that he’d have more flexibility after the next election, though.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 11:53 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Yeah, of course you don’t. Obama did when he told Putin’s PM lackey Medvedev to let Vlad know that he’d have more flexibility after the next election, though.
b-b-b-but Obama!!!
[Reply]
Donger 11:55 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
b-b-b-but Obama!!!
But both. Obama was foolish to show weakness to Putin. So is Trump.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:20 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Why wouldn’t the alleged behavior be protected by the first amendment?
For the same reason any criminal conspiracy isn't protected by the first amendment.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:30 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
For the same reason any criminal conspiracy isn't protected by the first amendment.
Criminal conspiracy?
[Reply]
patteeu 01:30 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
b-b-b-but Obama!!!
Strong response. Very convincing.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up