ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian
Cosmos 03:51 PM 01-08-2019
Manafort giving Russians American Polling Data....pathetic and criminal.

Happens all the time, right? Trump barely knew him, right?


“Paul Manafort shared 2016 presidential campaign polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, an associate the FBI has said has ties to Russian intelligence, according to a court filing.

The information is in a filing that appears to inadvertently include details not intended to be made public and indicates a pathway by which the Russians could have had access to Trump campaign data.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.fd0fc5247c49
[Reply]
Bump 10:44 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
If by 'neat' you mean 'the most predictable thing ever.

And really it's gone from

1) lol this will all amount to nothing
2) sure you've found lots of other crimes but those don't count because they aren't this one specific crime
3) um collusion is fine yo
um, no. Some of have known for years that this was what they meant by "insurance policy" in texts that were leaked in the event that Trump would win, therefore we laugh at those who actually believe this nonsense.
[Reply]
Donger 07:23 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I donít think we should assume thatís the moment he found out, but thatís kind of beside the point. If he didnít trust the Obama administration it would have been prudent to assume his official channel communications were vulnerable to exploitation. In hindsight, we know any suspicion he may have had in this regard was warranted.

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 4, 2017


[Reply]
patteeu 08:40 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:

Why are you posting that? Did you not read my last response? I don't think we should assume that that's the moment they became suspicious.
[Reply]
Donger 08:42 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Why are you posting that? Did you not read my last response? I don't think we should assume that that's the moment they became suspicious.
"Just found out" in March 2017. I find it highly unlikely that Trump would have kept his yap shut if he knew about it, or suspected, before then.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:00 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
"Just found out" in March 2017. I find it highly unlikely that Trump would have kept his yap shut if he knew about it, or suspected, before then.
Oh, you find it highly unlikely eh? Am I supposed to be guided by your gut too?

"Just found out" about what he called wiretapping at the Trump Tower. Not just found out that the US government monitors communications with Russian government officials.

This is another example of you jumping to a conclusion based on your biases (since you've asked me to point these things out in the past).
[Reply]
Donger 09:16 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Oh, you find it highly unlikely eh? Am I supposed to be guided by your gut too?

"Just found out" about what he called wiretapping at the Trump Tower. Not just found out that the US government monitors communications with Russian government officials.

This is another example of you jumping to a conclusion based on your biases (since you've asked me to point these things out in the past).
Yes, I find it highly unlikely that he wouldn't have. Do you disagree?

Yes, I'd like to think that Trump wasn't unaware that we monitor/spy on foreign governments.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:43 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, I find it highly unlikely that he wouldn't have. Do you disagree?

Yes, I'd like to think that Trump wasn't unaware that we monitor/spy on foreign governments.
I don't think Trump is that predictable.
[Reply]
Donger 09:47 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I don't think Trump is that predictable.
Considering that we can see his tweet history, I think it's highly likely that he would have been all over it if he had known before March 2017.

Not to mention, you know, the tweet that I posted above.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:49 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
It seems the New York Times made another whoopsie on this.



https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/0...ng-correction/
:-) oops.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:50 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Considering that we can see his tweet history, I think it's highly likely that he would have been all over it if he had known before March 2017.

Not to mention, you know, the tweet that I posted above.


I don't KNOW and you don't KNOW Donger, you can't say that.


:-) you sure do like to speculate based on your own beliefs and call others out for doing the exact same thing.
[Reply]
Donger 09:51 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I don't KNOW and you don't KNOW Donger, you can't say that.


:-) you sure do like to speculate based on your own beliefs and call others out for doing the exact same thing.
Ummm... that's why I'm saying it's highly likely. Not 100%

:-)

Think McFly! Think!
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:53 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Ummm... that's why I'm saying it's highly likely. Not 100%

:-)

Think McFly! Think!
Im well aware of you qualifying everything you say so that when proven wrong you can say "I never said that was a fact." I've mentioned it many times before.

We have already been down this road. The reality is your opinions will be proven wrong in the end, qualifiers or not.
[Reply]
Donger 09:55 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Im well aware you qualifying everything you say so that when proven wrong you can say "I never said that was a fact."

We have already been down this road. The reality is your opinions will be proven wrong in the end, qualifiers or not.
Yes, I qualify things when they aren't facts. Call me crazy.

It would never even occur to me to say "Mueller's going to find impeachable acts!" or "Mueller's got nothing!"

Others do. And I call them on it. Sorry.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:36 AM 01-10-2019
Russians need to get on CP. Some asshat is always publishing poll numbers. Like polling numbers are secret
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:15 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Russians need to get on CP. Some asshat is always publishing poll numbers. Like polling numbers are secret
Are you stupid or lying here?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up