ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian
Cosmos 03:51 PM 01-08-2019
Manafort giving Russians American Polling Data....pathetic and criminal.

Happens all the time, right? Trump barely knew him, right?

“Paul Manafort shared 2016 presidential campaign polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, an associate the FBI has said has ties to Russian intelligence, according to a court filing.

The information is in a filing that appears to inadvertently include details not intended to be made public and indicates a pathway by which the Russians could have had access to Trump campaign data.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.fd0fc5247c49
[Reply]
Taco John 11:28 PM 01-08-2019
If this is such a big deal, why didn't Mueller charge him with it?
[Reply]
Bump 11:51 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Here is an explanation from FOX.

Is FOX acceptable?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/56464260...#sp=show-clips
talking heads on the MSM telling you what to think. Sheppard Smith is a joke.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:11 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
I hope the shutdown lasts a year. Most liberals on this board will not be able to afford internet after March 1st.

:-)

The damned "gubmit" can stay shut down as far as I'm concerned.
[Reply]
Donger 09:45 AM 01-09-2019
"Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign," tweeted Trump in October 2017. "But why aren't Crooked Hillary & the Dems the focus????"

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:47 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
"Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign," tweeted Trump in October 2017. "But why aren't Crooked Hillary & the Dems the focus????"

Polling data? Polling Data............... POLLING DATA...........
[Reply]
Donger 09:50 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Polling data? Polling Data............... POLLING DATA...........
Sure. And this:

These failed redactions show Manafort had a meeting with Kilimnik in Madrid, gave him campaign polling data, and discussed a Ukrainian peace plan with him

[Reply]
lostcause 09:52 AM 01-09-2019
collusion

n.
A secret agreement between two or more parties for a fraudulent, illegal, or deceitful purpose.
[Reply]
Donger 09:59 AM 01-09-2019
It is neat to see the progression from "NO COLLUSION! RUSSIAN HOAX!" to "So what!?"
[Reply]
stumppy 10:04 AM 01-09-2019
It is neat to see the progression from "NO COLLUSION! RUSSIAN HOAX!" to "So what!?"
It's got to where the trumptards only consider it collusion and/or coordination if there were body fluids exchanged at some point.
[Reply]
Shaid 10:05 AM 01-09-2019
Trumps campaign manager shares polling data with a hostile govt who is actively targetting his opponent with misinformation campaigns. But what does Russia get out of it? Removing sanctions, allowing Russia to get away with annexing another country, etc. by changing the Republican platform. I'm sure there's some laws broken in there somewhere, obviously they are receiving something of value, but the more important question is if this is something the president of the United States should be involved in? I don't really care about the laws on the books, I seriously doubt our founding fathers thought someone with the extreme lack of patriotism to have his political opponents attacked by a foreign adversary would be elected president. Go ahead and defend him Trumpers, talk about how none of it matters, etc. and then remember your words the next time a dem president is sitting there with controversy on their hands. I doubt it'll rise to the level of colluding with a hostile foreign power to attack the backbone of our political system. The backbone of what truly makes America different than the rest of the world. It truly is pathetic.
[Reply]
Shields68 10:10 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Iím pretty sure I shared a teachable moment with you sometime back about this, but I may be wrong...so here you go (again?).

Please take the time.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hi...m-russia-deal/
So you have no problem with the Clinton Foundation taking donations from foreigners and governments while she was secretary of state. Got it. Just a coincidence that a lot of these donations came from corrupt governments and they dried up when she was no longer a high ranking member of the government.
[Reply]
Shields68 10:19 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Trumps campaign manager shares polling data with a hostile govt who is actively targetting his opponent with misinformation campaigns. But what does Russia get out of it? Removing sanctions, allowing Russia to get away with annexing another country, etc. by changing the Republican platform. I'm sure there's some laws broken in there somewhere, obviously they are receiving something of value, but the more important question is if this is something the president of the United States should be involved in? I don't really care about the laws on the books, I seriously doubt our founding fathers thought someone with the extreme lack of patriotism to have his political opponents attacked by a foreign adversary would be elected president. Go ahead and defend him Trumpers, talk about how none of it matters, etc. and then remember your words the next time a dem president is sitting there with controversy on their hands. I doubt it'll rise to the level of colluding with a hostile foreign power to attack the backbone of our political system. The backbone of what truly makes America different than the rest of the world. It truly is pathetic.
First not sure who if anyone is defending Manafort. Trump fired him because he looked shady. No one argued that he did not commit numerous felonies.

Second, nothing in the filing indicated that the Trump campaign knew about any of this.

Third there are no dates given as to when this meeting took place and the actual data provided. Your assuming that it involved Hillary which is doubtful. Manafort was only involved with the campaign for 5 months. 4 of the 5 months of his involvement was with the convention and primary battle with Cruz. I seem to think it is unlikely that he flew out right after the convention and had this meeting and had accurate polling data to target Hillary months after he left he campaign.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:33 AM 01-09-2019
QFMFT
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:07 AM 01-09-2019
Oh look. Someone watched Rachel Madcow last night.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:23 AM 01-09-2019
Point out the actual collusion. You know, where promise made for this result/advantage for Trump in his election battle with Hillary.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up