ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian
Cosmos 03:51 PM 01-08-2019
Manafort giving Russians American Polling Data....pathetic and criminal.

Happens all the time, right? Trump barely knew him, right?


“Paul Manafort shared 2016 presidential campaign polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, an associate the FBI has said has ties to Russian intelligence, according to a court filing.

The information is in a filing that appears to inadvertently include details not intended to be made public and indicates a pathway by which the Russians could have had access to Trump campaign data.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.fd0fc5247c49
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 08:41 PM 01-08-2019

[Reply]
Bump 09:11 PM 01-08-2019
The Uranium One deal was awesome - libs

If Trump actually were a traitor like you say, the MSM would paint him a hero and you'd respect him and that's the stone cold truth.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:14 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by lostcause:
So, you will admit there was collusion - but that it was legal?


Polling data? Seriously!?!? Uranium One. Now which do you think was the bigger deal?
[Reply]
Hamwallet 09:49 PM 01-08-2019
Who gives a shit? Hillary and Bill gave billions to the Russians and uranium deposits. Your are fucking retarded.
[Reply]
Cosmos 10:17 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
The Uranium One deal was awesome - libs

If Trump actually were a traitor like you say, the MSM would paint him a hero and you'd respect him and that's the stone cold truth.
Iím pretty sure I shared a teachable moment with you sometime back about this, but I may be wrong...so here you go (again?).

Please take the time.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hi...m-russia-deal/
[Reply]
Bump 10:35 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Iím pretty sure I shared a teachable moment with you sometime back about this, but I may be wrong...so here you go (again?).

Please take the time.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hi...m-russia-deal/
please, pulling up propaganda sites like snopes as if their fact check actually means fact checking.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 10:37 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Iím pretty sure I shared a teachable moment with you sometime back about this, but I may be wrong...so here you go (again?).

Please take the time.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hi...m-russia-deal/
You pompous ass. You told no truths. Keep on keeping on with your dribble.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:39 PM 01-08-2019
Polling data.... :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 10:52 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
The Uranium One deal was awesome - libs

If Trump actually were a traitor like you say, the MSM would paint him a hero and you'd respect him and that's the stone cold truth.
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Polling data? Seriously!?!? Uranium One. Now which do you think was the bigger deal?
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
Who gives a shit? Hillary and Bill gave billions to the Russians and uranium deposits. Your are ****ing retarded.
WHAT ABOUT HILLARY?!?

HDS
[Reply]
Bump 10:53 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
WHAT ABOUT HILLARY?!?

HDS
well ya. I know you only respect politicians that have committed treason and are corrupt, but a lot us don't and want to see justice.
[Reply]
eDave 11:02 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Shoes Motherfucker shoes

[Reply]
Hamwallet 11:21 PM 01-08-2019
I hope the shutdown lasts a year. Most liberals on this board will not be able to afford internet after March 1st.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 11:23 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:

[Reply]
Cosmos 11:25 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
please, pulling up propaganda sites like snopes as if their fact check actually means fact checking.
Here is an explanation from FOX.

Is FOX acceptable?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/56464260...#sp=show-clips
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 11:26 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
I hope the shutdown lasts a year. Most liberals on this board will not be able to afford internet after March 1st.
What do you do when you can't use McDonald's free wifi?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up