ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian
Cosmos 03:51 PM 01-08-2019
Manafort giving Russians American Polling Data....pathetic and criminal.

Happens all the time, right? Trump barely knew him, right?


“Paul Manafort shared 2016 presidential campaign polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, an associate the FBI has said has ties to Russian intelligence, according to a court filing.

The information is in a filing that appears to inadvertently include details not intended to be made public and indicates a pathway by which the Russians could have had access to Trump campaign data.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.fd0fc5247c49
[Reply]
Shields68 05:19 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
My question is what crime did Manafort violate with this revelation?
They are not charging him with any additional crimes. The allegation is that he lied about that (maybe more) to Mueller and so the deal for a reduced sentence for cooperating with Mueller is off.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:20 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Perkins Coie tried to keep the payment from DNC and Hillary campaign to Fusion quiet. Sealed until a judge said “Nope”.



Kinda like that?
No. As in not knowing the basics of pdf making.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:21 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
No. As in not knowing the basics of pdf making.
So they’re stupid, whereas Perkins Coie is devious?
[Reply]
Coyote 05:25 PM 01-08-2019
“Nor did Mr. Trump ever quite buy into what Mr. Manafort was selling.”

“In fact, Mr. Manafort did not go voluntarily. “My father just didn’t want to have the distraction looming over the campaign,” Eric Trump, the candidate’s second son, explained in a Fox News interview.”

From the August 19 16 N.Y. Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/20/u...ald-trump.html

So I guess then candidate Trump didn’t fire him fast enough is the charge.
[Reply]
Shields68 05:29 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Coyote:
“Nor did Mr. Trump ever quite buy into what Mr. Manafort was selling.”

“In fact, Mr. Manafort did not go voluntarily. “My father just didn’t want to have the distraction looming over the campaign,” Eric Trump, the candidate’s second son, explained in a Fox News interview.”

From the August 19 16 N.Y. Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/20/u...ald-trump.html

So I guess then candidate Trump didn’t fire him fast enough is the charge.
Yep. He really was involved more in the primaries and was pretty much out the door right after the convention. The other question is who actually believes that Trump's campaign had more sophisticated polling then say 538 that you could get on-line for free?
[Reply]
Pogue 05:32 PM 01-08-2019
Remember when Obama said he’ll have more flexibility after the election?
[Reply]
patteeu 05:38 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Konstantin V. Kilimnik is a Russian/Ukrainian political consultant and suspected Russian intelligence operative involved with the indicted Internet Research Agency (IRA), accused of interfering in the 2016 election.

Knowing this, ask yourself why is Manafort sharing this information directly with a Russian operative.

Seriously why do you think this was done? For no reason... with nothing to gain, when you are indebted to a Russian Oligarch for millions of dollars... ?
Shouldn't we ask whether he really shared it first?
[Reply]
Donger 05:47 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Remember when Obama said he’ll have more flexibility after the election?
Yes. And?
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:13 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Shields68:
They are not charging him with any additional crimes. The allegation is that he lied about that (maybe more) to Mueller and so the deal for a reduced sentence for cooperating with Mueller is off.
Furthermore they apparently knew about all of this and there was no charge brought for it because.......
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:24 PM 01-08-2019
Shoes Motherfucker shoes
[Reply]
lostcause 06:47 PM 01-08-2019
It's interesting that this story includes:

A. The Trump campaign
B. Russian intel
C. The 2016 election

Coincidence?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:52 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
More:

Paul Manafort’s Lawyers Appear to Accidentally Blow the Door Open on Collusion

https://news.yahoo.com/paul-manafort...204333316.html


Oh good lord............What law was broken EXACTLY?
[Reply]
lostcause 07:07 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Oh good lord............What law was broken EXACTLY?
So, you will admit there was collusion - but that it was legal?
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:10 PM 01-08-2019
LOLOLOL - you can see the PDF Manafort's lawyers tried to redact stuff from here: https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...0190108-Dc.pdf

Go to the redacted lines and copy them, then you can paste them and read them. They literally thought adding black boxes would remove the text on a digital PDF.



Just the best of the best people.


[Reply]
stevieray 07:15 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
LOLOLOL
...you can't even hold yourself accountable, you have no clout.

honor your word, welcher.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up