ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>NYC & CA....tax payer funded health care for illegals
petegz28 10:27 AM 01-08-2019
Pretty much says it all. Newsome said the entire state will provide healthcare even to illegals. DiBlasio is talking now about NYC doing the exact same thing.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:32 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Pretty much says it all. Newsome said the entire state will provide healthcare even to illegals. DiBlasio is talking now about NYC doing the exact same thing.
They already pay for insurance for illegals with Californian citizen tax dollars (federal law prohibits use of fed funds for illegal insurance). Now they're going to expand it to age 26. He's also opening it up to a broader range of Cali citizens.

Newsom is calling for the consolidation of all state prescription purchasing into a single buying unit to maximize buying power. Going to allow small businesses and individuals to join the collective if they want. Seems like a good idea.

No mention yet of what kind of $ if any he plans to allocate for housing and other benefits for the homeless.

It's unclear how they will prevent Cali becoming an even bigger magnet for illegals and homeless.

We'll see if that California revenue well is truly bottomless or not.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:33 AM 01-08-2019
I'm fine with this, because with Trumps Tax plan i don't have to subsidize your retarded state anymore.

Enjoy being taxed the fuck out.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:55 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
They already pay for insurance for illegals with Californian citizen tax dollars (federal law prohibits use of fed funds for illegal insurance). Now they're going to expand it to age 26. He's also opening it up to a broader range of Cali citizens.

Newsom is calling for the consolidation of all state prescription purchasing into a single buying unit to maximize buying power. Going to allow small businesses and individuals to join the collective if they want. Seems like a good idea.

No mention yet of what kind of $ if any he plans to allocate for housing and other benefits for the homeless.

It's unclear how they will prevent Cali becoming an even bigger magnet for illegals and homeless.

We'll see if that California revenue well is truly bottomless or not.
Exactly
[Reply]
Pogue 11:32 AM 01-08-2019
CA already pays for their healthcare and also pays for legal fees to help illegals in deportation cases.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:33 PM 01-08-2019
I'm in favor of NYC and Cali giving them free hookers and blow. Thanks for attracting them away from my state, guys.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:06 PM 01-08-2019
That’s why these libshits need their SALT revenue back. To hand it to illegals.
[Reply]
BDj23 01:18 PM 01-08-2019
Clown world
[Reply]
D2112 02:55 PM 01-08-2019
Now NJ is allowing undocumented people to get drivers licenses. It is insane. Oh and did I tell you that you can get a $250 ticket for warming your car up over 3 minutes when it’s 25 degrees or higher, even in your own driveway lol And if you’re found with a magazine over 10 rounds it’s a felony. Bye bye guns.

What the fuck is going on here? It’s fucking bat shit crazy. This is why more people are leaving nj than any other state. Oh and don’t forget you gotta pay a 4% exit tax if you sell your house and move out of state
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:40 PM 01-08-2019
Soon, to NYC... I hope...


[Reply]
Pennywise 03:51 PM 01-08-2019
The suicide of America continues.
[Reply]
Otter 03:55 PM 01-08-2019
Maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't be breeding if you can't afford health care.

Just a thought.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:58 PM 01-08-2019
A10 would clean that up in a hurry.
[Reply]
Otter 04:04 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
A10 would clean that up in a hurry.
Might take 2 or 3 or the 30mm would overheat. Did you see how long that line is of "pay for my shit and mistakes" deadbeats is?
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:50 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by D2112:
Now NJ is allowing undocumented people to get drivers licenses. It is insane. Oh and did I tell you that you can get a $250 ticket for warming your car up over 3 minutes when itís 25 degrees or higher, even in your own driveway lol And if youíre found with a magazine over 10 rounds itís a felony. Bye bye guns.

What the fuck is going on here? Itís fucking bat shit crazy. This is why more people are leaving nj than any other state. Oh and donít forget you gotta pay a 4% exit tax if you sell your house and move out of state

We had to pay an exit tax when we left Illinois, don't remember the percentage though.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up