ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 323
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
The Lounge>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 01:40 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
I fly to Orlando for Vacation on Saturday terrible week for me.
You planned a vacation on the divisional playoff weekend? Are you insane?!!:-)
[Reply]
Iconic 01:40 PM 01-07-2019
We lost to the Rams last time you ****sticks did this.

Now I have to slaughter a virgin lamb to restore karmic balance smh.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:20 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
NO
Let his soul rest
[Reply]
carcosa 02:21 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Fuck Kyle Brandt. He was saying on GMFB that the Chiefs have no chance against the Colts. They may as well just concede and forfeit the game. Hes been a Chief and Mahomes hater all year
The media jizzing all over the Colts is so predictable as to be boring
[Reply]
Stinger 02:35 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
The media jizzing all over the Colts is so predictable as to be boring

via GIPHY


[Reply]
RunKC 02:37 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
The media jizzing all over the Colts is so predictable as to be boring
Peter Schrager is still on our side. Said we are the team hes looking at and we will be breaking all sorts or curses with Mahomes right arm.
[Reply]
eDave 02:43 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
We lost to the Rams last time you ****sticks did this.

Now I have to slaughter a virgin lamb to restore karmic balance smh.
YES!
[Reply]
In58men 02:55 PM 01-07-2019
Motherfucker is it Saturday yet?!?!?!??
[Reply]
In58men 02:55 PM 01-07-2019
Referees for the Divisional Playoffs:
#INDvsKC John Hussey
#DALvsLAR John Parry
#LACvsNE Ron Torbert
#PHIvsNO Carl Cheffers
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:55 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Motherfucker is it Saturday yet?!?!?!??
Monday buddy.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:59 PM 01-07-2019
If the Chiefs win this game most here will probably have kittens by next Sunday
[Reply]
In58men 03:00 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Monday buddy.






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
007 03:02 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Referees for the Divisional Playoffs:
#INDvsKC John Hussey
#DALvsLAR John Parry
#LACvsNE Ron Torbert
#PHIvsNO Carl Cheffers
Is that good or disaster?
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:03 PM 01-07-2019
Just found out I have to cover for 1 of my guys this weekend. Will be working all day till late. Actually think it's a good sign. Last game I never watched a play and never checked my phone. Big win.

I'll tape the game and either watch or delete later.

Will keep my phone in the car...
[Reply]
Nzoner 03:04 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
**** Kyle Brandt. He was saying on GMFB that the Chiefs have no chance against the Colts. They may as well just concede and forfeit the game. Hes been a Chief and Mahomes hater all year
Brandt is a f@g
[Reply]
Page 8 of 323
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up