ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 323
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
The Lounge>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
redhed 07:52 AM 01-07-2019
In, like an early Christian priest exercising traditional demons of yore.
[Reply]
Donger 07:58 AM 01-07-2019
Nothing wrong with some ballsy swagger.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:23 AM 01-07-2019
Heh, I like it.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:24 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Heh, I like it.
Where’s all the fake out rage and locking of early game threads? Where all the drama?
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:24 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Heh, I like it.
Me too. about time we changed things up
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:26 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Me too. about time we changed things up
Same here. Thankfully I started one 30 early last week and saved the Raiders game. This could be the ticket to finally breaking the curse of Marty.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:53 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Same here. Thankfully I started one 30 early last week and saved the Raiders game. This could be the ticket to finally breaking the curse of Marty.
We're undefeated at home since you told DaFace to fix his shit. Thank you for that.
[Reply]
bowener 09:12 AM 01-07-2019
I'm late to this thread, but I like our chances a bit more than I did last week.

The colts were getting burned deep but Houston couldn't capitalize on any of it. Houston also had some of the dumbest play calls I've seen from a playoff caliber team.

With that said, it is still going to be a high scoring affair and Mack very well may run all over us all game long. The weather is supposed to be great for January weather so I don't think the dome team will feel any adversity there.

It's going to come down to Andy Reid. Will he be out coached in a close game again? I'm hoping Patrick ensures that it doesn't happen.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:26 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by bowener:
I'm late to this thread, but I like our chances a bit more than I did last week.

The colts were getting burned deep but Houston couldn't capitalize on any of it. Houston also had some of the dumbest play calls I've seen from a playoff caliber team.

With that said, it is still going to be a high scoring affair and Mack very well may run all over us all game long. The weather is supposed to be great for January weather so I don't think the dome team will feel any adversity there.

It's going to come down to Andy Reid. Will he be out coached in a close game again? I'm hoping Patrick ensures that it doesn't happen.

Is Patrick enough to overcome Far Andyís late game gaffers. Fat Andy is know for catastrophic endings to games.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:28 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Is Patrick enough to overcome Far Andyís late game gaffers. Fat Andy is know for catastrophic endings to games.
Only if he listens to him
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:29 AM 01-07-2019
LET'S DO THIS BITCHEZ!
[Reply]
Sully 01-07-2019, 09:36 AM
This message has been deleted by Sully. Reason: format
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:39 AM 01-07-2019
Never felt better about our chances... Go Chiefs!
[Reply]
Jerm 09:40 AM 01-07-2019
It's time for the media darlings to get brought back down to earth...

Andy Reid with an extra week to prepare and God Mahomes at home?

Yeah we're winning....
[Reply]
Kman34 10:06 AM 01-07-2019
Time to send the Colts to the glue factory.... Mahomes doesn’t care about past history ....he’s going make new history ...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:14 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Is Patrick enough to overcome Far Andyís late game gaffers. Fat Andy is know for catastrophic endings to games.
I canít imagine that Reid will take his foot off the gas in this one. We need to just run up the score as high as possible. Two awful playoff collapses on his watch.

I donít think anyone here will fault him if heís still throwing late in the 4th with a lead. Even if that backfires, itís the right call.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 323
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up