ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>ACO....Krugman is backing her policy
HonestChieffan 12:04 PM 01-06-2019
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/05/o...hIEc8l29pIYSzs




Krug hasn't been right since 8th grade.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:29 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Lulz^

That dunce is bragging now that she has “subject matter education”??? Beyond pathetic.
She hasn't even graduated from college. She only has a BA, which means max two years of college, barely a major, and no BS.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:23 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
This "policy" is simply the musings of a 30 year old bartender with a nice rack.
It has zero chance of advancing for serious consideration. The non-radical Dems know it would be political suicide and for many of them it would cost them money and donors.

Indeed. (1) This "lady" knows little to nothing of the way the world actually works (2) The rich democrats aren't going to put up with her schtick for very long. They will tell her to take her "Fidel Castro, Che'" shit somewhere else.

But at least they can say - "Well, we were inclusive"...........of course, I don't know, but I believe that that was the prevailing logic in the Kremlin directly BEFORE the Bolshevik Revolution......
[Reply]
vailpass 09:44 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by bsp4444:
The point being made is that you two don’t even acknowledge the hypocrisy that is blatantly in front of you.
Show me that TR takes an ounce of responsibility for initiating the “I make more money than you” argument, then we can move on.
You may not have seen it but in previous threads it was gayemania that played the "I haz moar monies tan you hillbilliez" card first.

Where I come from it is the height of gauche to ever mention your means no matter the level. It's considered almost as bad as judging a man by same.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:48 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You may not have seen it but in previous threads it was gayemania that played the "I haz moar monies tan you hillbilliez" card first.

Where I come from it is the height of gauche to ever mention your means no matter the level. It's considered almost as bad as judging a man by same.


Bravo Sir.....Bravo! :-)
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 10:07 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
She hasn't even graduated from college. She only has a BA, which means max two years of college, barely a major, and no BS.
How you crammed so many lies into two sentences is a trumpian accomplishment.

From her Wikipedia page:

Originally Posted by :
She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in international relations and a minor in economics.
From the BA page:

Originally Posted by :
A Bachelor of Arts (BA or AB, from the Latin baccalaureus artium or artium baccalaureus) is a bachelor's degree awarded for an undergraduate course or program in either the liberal arts, sciences, or both. Bachelor of Arts programs generally take three to four years depending on the country, institution, and specific specializations, majors, or minors. The word baccalaureus (from the Latin bacca, a berry, and laureus, "of the bay laurel") should not be confused with baccalaureatus (translatable as "gold-plated scepter" by using the Latina bacum and aureatus), which refers to the one- to two-year postgraduate Bachelor of Arts with Honors degree (Baccalaureatus in Artibus Cum Honore) in some countries.

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:13 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by bsp4444:
The point being made is that you two don’t even acknowledge the hypocrisy that is blatantly in front of you.
Show me that TR takes an ounce of responsibility for initiating the “I make more money than you” argument, then we can move on.

Go get your dumbass cap, you have earned it for today.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:43 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
How you crammed so many lies into two sentences is a trumpian accomplishment.

From her Wikipedia page:



From the BA page:
In case you'd like to know how to relate with people without coming across as a flaming bloody hemorrhoid here's how you'd do it:

"Nope, I think you mean AA. BA is a four year degree, Associate's is a two year".
[Reply]
Trivers 10:44 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You may not have seen it but in previous threads it was gayemania that played the "I haz moar monies tan you hillbilliez" card first.

Where I come from it is the height of gauche to ever mention your means no matter the level. It's considered almost as bad as judging a man by same.
Yep.

I've met people that are worth 10s to 100s of millions, and are the nicest,down to earth folk who never flaunt.

The ones that flaunt/boast are the insecure wantabees.

I hope to have people judge me by what I do and say; and not but what I have or do not have.

Here in middle of nowhere Wisconsin, people aspire to have a comfortable life raising and supporting their families, and being good neighbors. Sure, everyone would like more $$$, but they are willing to forgo moving to the higher pay city jobs to ensure they have their rural lifestyle.

And they HATE the identity politics of the blue states fanatics looking down on the "rural, less intelligent" red states.

There is a reason why Trump won in 2016.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 11:11 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
In case you'd like to know how to relate with people without coming across as a flaming bloody hemorrhoid here's how you'd do it:

"Nope, I think you mean AA. BA is a four year degree, Associate's is a two year".
Practice what you preach.

And if that had been his only error, I might have gone that route.
[Reply]
bsp4444 11:12 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You may not have seen it but in previous threads it was gayemania that played the "I haz moar monies tan you hillbilliez" card first.

Where I come from it is the height of gauche to ever mention your means no matter the level. It's considered almost as bad as judging a man by same.
I digress, then, I did not see it. From this thread, TR brought it up first.
[Reply]
bsp4444 11:14 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Go get your dumbass cap, you have earned it for today.
Because I didn't read every post in every thread where maybe someone boasted about their income? Screw you.
Try rebutting with facts.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:15 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
How you crammed so many lies into two sentences is a trumpian accomplishment.

From her Wikipedia page:



From the BA page:

Apparently the poster was thinking Associates degree. A Bachelors (I have one) is a 4 year degree. Hell, today - they are turning it into a 5 year degree (got to keep that cash rolling in don't ya know!)
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 11:25 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Apparently the poster was thinking Associates degree. A Bachelors (I have one) is a 4 year degree. Hell, today - they are turning it into a 5 year degree (got to keep that cash rolling in don't ya know!)
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
And if that had been his only error, I might have gone that route.
Try to keep up, old man.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:28 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
Try to keep up, old man.


Yeah - No you wouldn't have asshole. You would have been on it all day and for 12 hours tomorrow.


Everyone here knows what you are.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 01:08 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Where I come from it is the height of gauche to ever mention your means no matter the level.
This is an anonymous message board where you and your buddies spend most of your time calling other people names and telling others to kill themselves. Is that normal, accepted behavior where you come from? Sounds like you were brought up well! :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up