Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>ACO....Krugman is backing her policy
HonestChieffan 12:04 PM 01-06-2019
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/05/o...hIEc8l29pIYSzs

Krug hasn't been right since 8th grade.
[Reply]
Trivers 01:59 PM 01-06-2019
Yep, KCNative was more intelligent in his posts.

fairflattax.com
[Reply]
Donger 02:00 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by DayeMania:
I pay more in taxes than the vast majority of people on this forum
Does it make you feel good to have such a tax burden?
[Reply]
Fish 02:00 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Trivers:
I'm supporting your lifestyle. At least a "thank you" would be nice.
Typical blow-hard response.

You have no clue how much anybody here makes. :-)

It's the ones that makes claims of wealth or power that usually have none.
:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 02:04 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
If you think that about 2 Rivers posts I can only imagine your response to the ridiculousness flowing out of dayemania.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:47 PM 01-06-2019

:-):-):-):-):-) How many of you people who are so concerned about "saying stupid things" called out Jason Chaffetz? Or Steve King? Or Scott Walker? Or any statement Donald Trump has ever made in his life? Just curious.

I'm stupid but they're even dumber!!!!

That's who you want as your leader.

God she is a dumb
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:28 PM 01-06-2019
I pay more in taxes than the vast majority of people on this forum, so let me know if you need the address to send your thank-you letter.

It just blows your people's small minds that I could vote for someone who wants me to pay even more. :-):-):-):-):-)
Mr. Racist thinks he makes coin...
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:30 PM 01-06-2019
I know that statistically:
a.) I make more than a significant majority of Americans, and
b.) the people who are at the very top of that chart are going to be geographically clustered in a way that is not kind to Kansas City, Missouri.

You're right, I have no clue how much any specific person here makes, which is why I didn't say "I pay more in taxes than you", or "I pay more in taxes than everyone here". That doesn't change the fact that it's extremely improbable, statistically, for me not to make more than the vast majority of people here, like I said.
Mr. Racist has made stupid life choices, but he's rich....
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:32 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Hey DM - have you ever been in a plane that broke apart in mid air?
Prolly not, but when this young fella tossed him, yeah, it cracked up a bit.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:35 PM 01-06-2019
I should add an addendum for my boy Trivers here:

Not looking good for Two Rivers, Wisconsin either :-):-):-):-):-)
At least he'll claim where he's from, you're too much of a coward, a pussy, and embarrassed. As you should be Mr. Racist.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:53 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
He reminds me of KCNative
What ever happened to him?
What ever happened to our friend Frankie?
I need a refresher on KCN. He got pretty confrontational there for a bit. I remember he was beefing with someone who kept throwing lawncare smaque at him. But he didn't run afoul of Mods until he started posting pictures of his penis and making physical threats. Can't recall right now what set the modes off for good.

Frankie as always an emotional soul, and he'd make all sorts of challenges for 'honor' [duels, meet up for fisticuffs, etc]. He got booted, as was mentioned earlier, because he made threats to sue the entire BB for slander for dishonoring his sainted mother.
[Reply]
eDave 05:59 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I need a refresher on KCN. He got pretty confrontational there for a bit. I remember he was beefing with someone who kept throwing lawncare smaque at him. But he didn't run afoul of Mods until he started posting pictures of his penis and making physical threats. Can't recall right now what set the modes off for good.

Frankie as always an emotional soul, and he'd make all sorts of challenges for 'honor' [duels, meet up for fisticuffs, etc]. He got booted, as was mentioned earlier, because he made threats to sue the entire BB for slander for dishonoring his sainted mother.
I'm guessing the penis pics.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:01 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm guessing the penis pics.
Yeah, I mentioned because I figured they played a part, but I can't recall with certainty and didn't want it to appear as though I could.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:11 PM 01-06-2019

:-):-):-):-):-) How many of you people who are so concerned about "saying stupid things" called out Jason Chaffetz? Or Steve King? Or Scott Walker? Or any statement Donald Trump has ever made in his life? Just curious.

Lulz^

That dunce is bragging now that she has “subject matter education”??? Beyond pathetic.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:45 PM 01-06-2019

[Reply]
eDave 09:37 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
She flat out said there is no question Trump is a racist tonight on 60 Minutes.

She's going to drive Trumpers insane.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up