< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>ACO....Krugman is backing her policy
HonestChieffan 12:04 PM 01-06-2019
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/05/o...hIEc8l29pIYSzs

Krug hasn't been right since 8th grade.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 01:14 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Trivers:
I'm supporting your lifestyle. At least a "thank you" would be nice.
I pay more in taxes than the vast majority of people on this forum, so let me know if you need the address to send your thank-you letter.

It just blows your people's small minds that I could vote for someone who wants me to pay even more. :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Trivers 01:25 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by DayeMania:
I pay more in taxes than the vast majority of people on this forum, so let me know if you need the address to send your thank-you letter.

It just blows your people's small minds that I could vote for someone who wants me to pay even more. :-):-):-):-):-)
Typical blow-hard response.

You have no clue how much anybody here makes. :-)

It's the ones that makes claims of wealth or power that usually have none.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:27 PM 01-06-2019

via GIPHY

[Reply]
EmojiMania 01:29 PM 01-06-2019
You have no clue how much any body here makes. :-)
I know that statistically:
a.) I make more than a significant majority of Americans, and
b.) the people who are at the very top of that chart are going to be geographically clustered in a way that is not kind to Kansas City, Missouri.

You're right, I have no clue how much any specific person here makes, which is why I didn't say "I pay more in taxes than you", or "I pay more in taxes than everyone here". That doesn't change the fact that it's extremely improbable, statistically, for me not to make more than the vast majority of people here, like I said.
[Reply]
Trivers 01:31 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
He reminds me of KCNative in a lot of ways. KCN was as just as much a bigot as DM but he was smarter. He actually formulated a point now and then.
What ever happened to him?

He provided hours of entertainment...especially when we made him mad...his logic got worse and worse.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 01:31 PM 01-06-2019
And also:

It's the ones that makes claims of wealth or power that usually have none.
Oh, is that so? Because as recently as a few posts ago you were making a claim about your wealth, relative to mine!

But I guess I must have been imagining that, because if you had any wealth you wouldn't have said that, right? Dumbass.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:34 PM 01-06-2019
Hey DM - have you ever been in a plane that broke apart in mid air?
[Reply]
Trivers 01:39 PM 01-06-2019
And also:

Oh, is that so? Because as recently as a few posts ago you were making a claim about your wealth, relative to mine!

But I guess I must have been imagining that, because if you had any wealth you wouldn't have said that, right? Dumbass.
See what I mean?

You make them mad and their tortured logic gets worse and worse.

But nice try to make yourself feel rich and important.

Fairflattax.com
[Reply]
EmojiMania 01:40 PM 01-06-2019
You make them mad and their tortured logic gets worse and worse.
That post was written entirely according to your logic, so I guess you've successfully shredded the awful logic first introduced to this thread by...you. Nice work!
[Reply]
Trivers 01:41 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Hey DM - have you ever been in a plane that broke apart in mid air?
:-)!!!!!!!!!

What ever happened to our friend Frankie?

The current liberal lemmings can't even construct compelling posts. But they are fun to read.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:45 PM 01-06-2019
:-)!!!!!!!!!

What ever happened to our friend Frankie?

The current liberal lemmings can't even construct compelling posts. But they are fun to read.
Honest answer....Frankie got royally pissed at all the ribbing he took on here, then someone cracked a mom joke and that was a step too far for him. He threatened a lawsuit against the site, and basically that was that.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 01:45 PM 01-06-2019
b.) the people who are at the very top of that chart are going to be geographically clustered in a way that is not kind to Kansas City, Missouri.
I should add an addendum for my boy Trivers here:

Not looking good for Two Rivers, Wisconsin either
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 01:47 PM 01-06-2019
What ever happened to him?

He provided hours of entertainment...especially when we made him mad...his logic got worse and worse.

Notice the similarity with DM.....now he is not only the smartest dog in the pack, he makes mo money! pays mo taxes!!

Not as good as Nitwit was but has the potential Nitwit left in a huff, I cant recall if he got banned for a week or something but he took off. Had a thing for pushing bullshit investment ideas and had some claim to being part of a fund management team....I think he did janitorial work in their meeting room or such.
[Reply]
Trivers 01:54 PM 01-06-2019
I should add an addendum for my boy Trivers here:

Not looking good for Two Rivers, Wisconsin either
:-):-):-):-):-)
Yes, thank you for pointing there is a great need for higher paying jobs here. You can buy a starter 2Br house here for $90K.

Which is why I thank God everyday for meeting a Wisconsin girl who dragged me here....so I could create high paying jobs. Except the winters and ski slopes suck here compared to Utah.

BTW, I'm a transplant from Park City, UT. Going to do the demographics research again? :-)

I must have got under your thin skin for you to do the research. :-)

You verbally remind of those false wealth "wantabees" that had a big house with no furniture, leased fancy cars, and maxed out CCs trying to impress everyone with their wealth and smarts.

fairflattax.com
[Reply]
EmojiMania 01:56 PM 01-06-2019
You verbally remind of those false wealth "wantabees" that had a big house with no furniture, leased fancy cars, and maxed out CCs trying to impress everyone with their wealth and smarts.
Who knew that all along they could move to Two Rivers, Wisconsin and never have to fake anything at all :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up