Krug hasn't been right since 8th grade.
[Reply]
Trivers 12:34 PM 01-06-2019
Of course Krugman is in favor.

O.P.M. in full view.

Such rates are immoral and 100% theft.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:41 PM 01-06-2019
This "policy" is simply the musings of a 30 year old bartender with a nice rack.
It has zero chance of advancing for serious consideration. The non-radical Dems know it would be political suicide and for many of them it would cost them money and donors.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 12:43 PM 01-06-2019
Well that settles it. If Krugman agrees with her she's guaranteed to be bat shit crazy.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:43 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Well that settles it. If Krugman agrees with her she's guaranteed to be bat shit crazy.
AOC=BSC
[Reply]
Bowser 12:45 PM 01-06-2019
And really, fuck Obama forever for giving rise to the radical left.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 12:51 PM 01-06-2019

“She doesn’t know what she’s talking about,”
say Republicans, who argued that healthcare costs the same as as unlimited calls & texts.

At least they’re upholding the time-honored tradition of laymen doubting the intelligence of women with actual subject matter education. pic.twitter.com/5UjloBPqmv

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) January 6, 2019

:-):-):-):-):-) How many of you people who are so concerned about "saying stupid things" called out Jason Chaffetz? Or Steve King? Or Scott Walker? Or any statement Donald Trump has ever made in his life? Just curious.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 12:52 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Trivers:
Such rates are immoral and 100% theft.
Seems like it's only 70% theft, actually!

But, anyway: why? What makes 70% theft but 37% reasonable besides random subjective opinions you hold?
[Reply]
Trivers 12:55 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by DayeMania:
Seems like it's only 70% theft, actually!

But, anyway: why? What makes 70% theft but 37% reasonable besides random subjective opinions you hold?
Progressive tax is theft.

Taking wealth from one people to support other people's lifestyle.

Flat tax baby.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 12:58 PM 01-06-2019
Progressive tax is theft.
Okay. So while you complain that a 70% top tax rate is "immoral and 100% theft", it turns out you think our existing tax system is also "theft". Seems like you're just a really hysterical person prone to hyperbole?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 01:02 PM 01-06-2019
Krugman has long sold out any merits he once had as an economist to shill for progressive ideology. It is quite sad to see.
[Reply]
Trivers 01:02 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by DayeMania:
Okay. So while you complain that a 70% top tax rate is "immoral and 100% theft", it turns out you think our existing tax system is also "theft". Seems like you're just a really hysterical person prone to hyperbole?
No, you are just a troll new to this sewer side of CP seeking attention by posting inflammatory posts.

For years on this site, I've advocated a flat tax...or even fairflattax.com...our current form of taxation since 1912 is pure and simple theft. Had arguments with the various liberal simpletons that come and go.

I'm supporting your lifestyle. At least a "thank you" would be nice.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:03 PM 01-06-2019
No, you just a troll new to this sewer side of CP seeking attention by posting inflammatory posts.

For years, I've advocated a flat tax...or even fairflattax.com...our current form of taxation since 1912 is pure and simple theft.

I'm supporting your lifestyle. At least a "thank you" would be nice.
Nailed it.
You're wasting your time responding to that one.
[Reply]
Trivers 01:10 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Nailed it.
You're wasting your time responding to that one.
True, but he'll be gone as soon as soon as his utilities are turned off again or he can't get free internet at the library.

God, I love coming over here from time to time!

Free entertainment! :-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 01:14 PM 01-06-2019
True, but he'll be gone as soon as soon as his utilities are turned off again or he can't get free internet at the library.

He reminds me of KCNative in a lot of ways. KCN was as just as much a bigot as DM but he was smarter. He actually formulated a point now and then.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up