ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Airline pilots are very worried about the government shutdown
eDave 09:23 PM 01-05-2019
In an Astonishing Letter, Delta and United Airlines Pilots Just Told President Trump To Stop and Think

I am writing to urge you to take the necessary steps to immediately end the shutdown of government agencies that is adversely affecting the safety, security and efficiency of our national airspace system.

The pressure these civil servants are facing at home should not be ignored. At some point, these dedicated federal employees will encounter personal financial damages that will take a long time from which to recover, if at all.

https://www.inc.com/chris-matyszczyk...sca5jU-cOLXJnE
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:57 PM 01-07-2019
Um. It’s business as usual for aircrew and airlines. Nothing has changed.

I’ll
Let you know Wednesday when I start the trans con trips next week in the Citation X.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:57 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:
The airlines should provide their own security anyway. TSA blows dog balls.
Why do we need security at airlines anyways ?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:44 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Um. Itís business as usual for aircrew and airlines. Nothing has changed.

Iíll
Let you know Wednesday when I start the trans con trips next week in the Citation X.
Pics or it didn't happen.... :-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:50 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Pics or it didn't happen.... :-)
Did my type ride on dec 23. Iíll send pictures Wednesday when I get to Reno.

But the thrill of cruising at Mach .90 is amazing.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:01 PM 01-07-2019
Did my type ride on dec 23. Iíll send pictures Wednesday when I get to Reno.

But the thrill of cruising at Mach .90 is amazing.
THAT. IS. AWESOME!!!!!
[Reply]
-King- 11:29 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I always find it funny that the left screams about Trump lying, but then has to either twist his words or flat out lie about what he says, rather than just sticking to the quotes.

I also find it funny that they demand literal 1:1 equation of Trump's words with his actions, but have never demanded that of a single democrat, ever.

By the way:

"If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change youíll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."
Obama lied so it's okay if Trump lies too!!!

The logic in politics :-)
[Reply]
Hamwallet 11:36 PM 01-07-2019
Trump just tied Obama for his shutdown. Itís funny watching lefties melt down.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 11:38 PM 01-07-2019
FYI, I am getting around 7 grand back on taxes. I am not upset if it takes awhile. Now let’s hear from all the left wing people complain about the stock market, like they actually have money in it.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:05 AM 01-08-2019
Why do we need security at airlines anyways ?
A very very small minority of people are assholes who ruin things for everybody else. Though if someone tries something in the cabin nowadays they are in for an ass beating at best, beat to death at worst.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 12:38 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:

I don't believe JPB was stating that because Obama was a lying sack that it excuses Trump. I believe his point was how the people who oppose Trump want to hold him to every syllable uttered while they happily lapped up the stream of shit Obama put out.

Then he gave an example of one of those lies and how the left never reviled him for it. Jim Hammer then posted that he should find a new lie of Obama's... if he could even find one.

I then posted a video of Senator Obama lying on camera during an interview stating he was, essentially, tired of fielding this question and coming up with new ways to answer it. No... he would not run for president in 2008.

Then he did. He kicked everything off with a lie and the left not only ate up his "Hope and Change" bullshit... but after a lackluster first term in office they gave him another where he heaped yet more lies upon the American public... and all the while the left just dick rode him the whole 8 years.

----

In conclusion... pointing out how the left is holding Trump to his word yet slurped up Obama's lies is not saying it is ok for Trump to lie. Lies that are arguably with a more devastating effect on Americans re: insurance/doctors than any of Trump's.

It is merely pointing out the double standard.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:17 AM 01-08-2019

No it's about how your side engages in massive projection. It's how we know what you guys are. Liars!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:19 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
FYI, I am getting around 7 grand back on taxes. I am not upset if it takes awhile. Now letís hear from all the left wing people complain about the stock market, like they actually have money in it.
Why they even complain about the stock market volatility when it's the very people they love to soak with taxes.

The December jobs report was nearly double expectations. The stock market is not Main Street.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:54 AM 01-08-2019

Actually, yes. It's all in the game man...
[Reply]
stevieray 08:05 AM 01-08-2019

no, that's just your logic.

try harder.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:21 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
A very very small minority of people are assholes who ruin things for everybody else. Though if someone tries something in the cabin nowadays they are in for an ass beating at best, beat to death at worst.
Nope still makes no sense to have security in airports.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up