ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Airline pilots are very worried about the government shutdown
eDave 09:23 PM 01-05-2019
In an Astonishing Letter, Delta and United Airlines Pilots Just Told President Trump To Stop and Think

I am writing to urge you to take the necessary steps to immediately end the shutdown of government agencies that is adversely affecting the safety, security and efficiency of our national airspace system.

The pressure these civil servants are facing at home should not be ignored. At some point, these dedicated federal employees will encounter personal financial damages that will take a long time from which to recover, if at all.

https://www.inc.com/chris-matyszczyk...sca5jU-cOLXJnE
[Reply]
Fish 12:30 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
The goalposts haven't moved. I've asked the guy the same question time after time, and you've jumped in and made yourself look like an idiot. Step away before you embarrass yourself further.
Look at what you initially responded to.

Originally Posted by RickObie:
Those sneaky libs - fighting the FACT that Trump wants money for a wall that he PROMISED we wouldnít need 1 FUCKING penny of our tax dollars to pay for.
To which you replied:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I always find it funny that the left screams about Trump lying, but then has to either twist his words or flat out lie about what he says, rather than just sticking to the quotes.
You were wrong at that point right there. I provided you the quote showing that you were wrong. Which is why you now want to try and focus on your later quote asking for proof of a check.

Clown.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:32 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Sure... Trump said over 20 times that Mexico would pay for the wall. Including specifying that it meant 100%.

BUT!!! He never specified the exact payment method and date so it doesn't count!! Checkmate stupid libs!
We can make Mexico pay the full 25b tomorrow.


If youíre good with it. Itís very simple. You favor that?
[Reply]
Taco John 12:37 AM 01-06-2019

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:39 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Look at what you initially responded to.



To which you replied:



You were wrong at that point right there. I provided you the quote showing that you were wrong. Which is why you now want to try and focus on your later quote asking for proof of a check.

Clown.
I wasn't wrong, you dipshit, and your quotes don't prove anything like what you claim they do.

And if you can't figure out the significance of the portion that begins with "I also" in the post

Originally Posted by :
I always find it funny that the left screams about Trump lying, but then has to either twist his words or flat out lie about what he says, rather than just sticking to the quotes.

I also find it funny that they demand literal 1:1 equation of Trump's words with his actions, but have never demanded that of a single democrat, ever.
then you need a brain scan, because your brain may just not be working beyond survival functions.

I'll ask you the same question that I've already asked something like 4 times

Originally Posted by :
How exactly did he claim that Mexico was going to pay for it, and when? Did he say that Mexico was just going to cut a check for the full amount, in advance?
Now, if you're feeling too stupid tonight to figure out how a question about funding might impact a claim about funding, and how funding issues might be impacted by how the U.S. legislative system works, I suggest you go **** yourself with a dictionary until you get smart enough to find the answer.
[Reply]
scho63 12:43 AM 01-06-2019
Destroy and fire ALL government union workers. The biggest bunch of shit ever. Idiots making $150,000 a year with an IQ of 15
[Reply]
Fish 12:47 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I wasn't wrong, you dipshit, and your quotes don't prove anything like what you claim they do.

I'll ask you the same question that I've already asked something like 4 times



Now, if you're feeling too stupid tonight to figure out how a question about funding might impact a claim about funding, and how funding issues might be impacted by how the U.S. legislative system works, I suggest you go **** yourself with a dictionary until you get smart enough to find the answer.
It does and you know it. Own your own posts in the thread. It's pretty simple to follow. You went from:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I always find it funny that the left screams about Trump lying, but then has to either twist his words or flat out lie about what he says, rather than just sticking to the quotes.
But when provided Trump's own quote showing it to be true, you moved the goalposts to:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
How exactly did he claim that Mexico was going to pay for it, and when? Did he say that Mexico was just going to cut a check for the full amount, in advance?
As if the form of payment really mattered any little bit other than your fragile ego.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:02 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
It does and you know it. Own your own posts in the thread. It's pretty simple to follow. You went from:



But when provided Trump's own quote showing it to be true, you moved the goalposts to:



As if the form of payment really mattered any little bit other than your fragile ego.
My ego's fine. You're just being a dishonest prick. Here's that entire first post of mine

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I always find it funny that the left screams about Trump lying, but then has to either twist his words or flat out lie about what he says, rather than just sticking to the quotes.

I also find it funny that they demand literal 1:1 equation of Trump's words with his actions, but have never demanded that of a single democrat, ever.


By the way:

"If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."
For some reason, you seem to keep missing that part in bold.

And, obviously, the form of payment matters, as does time, among other things. That's why people tried to pin him down on it. So, again

Originally Posted by :
How exactly did he claim that Mexico was going to pay for it, and when? Did he say that Mexico was just going to cut a check for the full amount, in advance?

[Reply]
RickObie 01:02 AM 01-06-2019
Why try providing facts to Trump supporters - it’s all fake news to them - if Trump says it’s true than by God it is. Even Trump quoted two corinitians.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:09 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by RickObie:
Why try providing facts to Trump supporters - itís all fake news to them - if Trump says itís true than by God it is. Even Trump quoted two corinitians.

And when it comes to facts, the virulentl anti-Trumpers have been caught making them up, time and again, and have believed false factual claim after false factual claim.
[Reply]
Fish 01:12 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
My ego's fine. You're just being a dishonest prick. Here's that entire first post of mine



For some reason, you seem to keep missing that part in bold.

And, obviously, the form of payment matters. That's why people tried to pin him down on it.
Your bolded sentence has little relevance to what you were arguing in the first place. Your preponderance of some hypothetical "They" and their hypothetical demands of a single democrat have nothing to do with Trump's exact quote. You know this. You're just fixating on anything except the subject you were actually responding to. Payment type is irrelevant when Trump promised Mexico pays 100%. That's the point.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:28 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Your bolded sentence has little relevance to what you were arguing in the first place.
That's a blatant lie, as I was arguing the two interrelated things from the very beginning, as is obvious because they were both right there. If you can't, or won't, stop lying, I'll put you on ignore. Until you tell me that you will stop lying, I'll consider us finished on this topic, and look to your behavior on other topics as the decider.
[Reply]
RickObie 01:28 AM 01-06-2019
Fish - why are you still trying to literally make true exact facts to this person? When someone has their head so far up Trumps ass - they can’t hear you. Remember if it doesn’t fit their agenda it’s fake news. There are 100’s of videos showing Trump promising Mexico would pay for the wall and that he wouldn’t blame the Dems for the shutdown but they will twist his words to fit their needs.
[Reply]
RickObie 01:29 AM 01-06-2019
He never said they’d write a check
[Reply]
RickObie 01:29 AM 01-06-2019
You do realize how fucking dumb that sounds
[Reply]
Fish 01:32 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
That's a blatant lie, as I was arguing the two interrelated things from the very beginning, as is obvious because they were both right there. If you can't, or won't, stop lying, I'll put you on ignore. Until you tell me that you will stop lying, I'll consider us finished on this topic, and look to your behavior on other topics as the decider.
Tapout acknowledged bud. Probably for the best.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up