ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Airline pilots are very worried about the government shutdown
eDave 09:23 PM 01-05-2019
In an Astonishing Letter, Delta and United Airlines Pilots Just Told President Trump To Stop and Think

I am writing to urge you to take the necessary steps to immediately end the shutdown of government agencies that is adversely affecting the safety, security and efficiency of our national airspace system.

The pressure these civil servants are facing at home should not be ignored. At some point, these dedicated federal employees will encounter personal financial damages that will take a long time from which to recover, if at all.

https://www.inc.com/chris-matyszczyk...sca5jU-cOLXJnE
[Reply]
Fish 11:47 PM 01-05-2019
Sure... Trump said over 20 times that Mexico would pay for the wall. Including specifying that it meant 100%.

BUT!!! He never specified the exact payment method and date so it doesn't count!! Checkmate stupid libs!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:48 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by RickObie:
Youíre serious?
Yes
[Reply]
RickObie 11:48 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Sure... Trump said over 20 times that Mexico would pay for the wall. Including specifying that it meant 100%.

BUT!!! He never specified the exact payment method and date so it doesn't count!! Checkmate stupid libs!
Good point!
[Reply]
Fish 11:49 PM 01-05-2019
JPB playing 5D chess here you guys....
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:49 PM 01-05-2019

Quit being a fucking idiot. RickObie is already filling that role here, so we don't need another one.
[Reply]
RickObie 11:56 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Quit being a ****ing idiot. RickObie is already filling that role here, so we don't need another one.
You win - I give up - Iím an idiot - he never said that ever. Sorry!
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 11:57 PM 01-05-2019
Just Passin By isn't smart enough to understand you are mocking him.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:58 PM 01-05-2019
Where did I make the claim that Trump never said Mexico would pay for the wall?

When you fail to find me saying that, because I didn't, perhaps you can try answering the question I've been asking

Originally Posted by :
How exactly did he claim that Mexico was going to pay for it, and when? Did he say that Mexico was just going to cut a check for the full amount, in advance?
and then, if you still haven't figured it out, we can get to educating you on things like separation of powers, appropriations bills and the like.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:02 AM 01-06-2019
Any planes crash because of this, yet?
[Reply]
Fish 12:05 AM 01-06-2019
I always find it funny that the left screams about Trump lying, but then has to either twist his words or flat out lie about what he says, rather than just sticking to the quotes.

Originally Posted by Trump:
"We will build a great wall along the southern border. And Mexico will pay for the wall, 100 percent."

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/31/trum...rder-wall.html

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:08 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by :
The Wall is the Wall, it has never changed or evolved from the first day I conceived of it. Parts will be, of necessity, see through and it was never intended to be built in areas where there is natural protection such as mountains, wastelands or tough rivers or water....." he tweeted.

Trump also maintained that Mexico would pay for it — but did not offer concrete details on how or a clear timeframe — as he asked Congress for $18 billion.

"The Wall will be paid for, directly or indirectly, or through longer term reimbursement, by Mexico, which has a ridiculous $71 billion dollar trade surplus with the U.S. The $20 billion dollar Wall is 'peanuts' compared to what Mexico makes from the U.S. NAFTA is a bad joke!" Trump tweeted.
Where is he talking about Mexico cutting a check up front?
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 12:09 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
No sound bite can distract from congress leaving town over the holidays or their refusal to find some sort of compromise. No sound bite can camouflage that when the left talks about the need to cross the aisle and work together they are only talking about one side doing so, and it ainít their side.
Right.

Because to the Trumper, nothing is Trump's fault.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 12:11 AM 01-06-2019
I always find it funny that the left screams about Trump lying, but then has to either twist his words or flat out lie about what he says, rather than just sticking to the quotes.

I also find it funny that they demand literal 1:1 equation of Trump's words with his actions, but have never demanded that of a single democrat, ever.

By the way:

"If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change youíll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."
Keep beating that dead horse. No matter how many Trump lies get thrown in your face, you always trot out the same tired quote.

Feel free to use any other Obama lie. If you can find one.
[Reply]
Fish 12:16 AM 01-06-2019
Where is he talking about Mexico cutting a check up front?
That's irrelevant to you looking like a clown in this thread. But go ahead and tug on those goalposts...
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:19 AM 01-06-2019
That's irrelevant to you looking like a clown in this thread. But go ahead and tug on those goalposts...
The goalposts haven't moved. I've asked the guy the same question time after time, and you've jumped in and made yourself look like an idiot. Step away before you embarrass yourself further.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up