ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Airline pilots are very worried about the government shutdown
eDave 09:23 PM 01-05-2019
In an Astonishing Letter, Delta and United Airlines Pilots Just Told President Trump To Stop and Think

I am writing to urge you to take the necessary steps to immediately end the shutdown of government agencies that is adversely affecting the safety, security and efficiency of our national airspace system.

The pressure these civil servants are facing at home should not be ignored. At some point, these dedicated federal employees will encounter personal financial damages that will take a long time from which to recover, if at all.

https://www.inc.com/chris-matyszczyk...sca5jU-cOLXJnE
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:20 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by RickObie:
How did I twist anything he said? PLEASE enlighten me and once you are done I’ll add about 50 times he told the American people that we were getting a wonderful concerte wall compliments of Mexico. He said it not me.
These 50 times he said whatever you claim him to have said. How exactly did he claim that Mexico was going to pay for it, and when? Did he say that Mexico was just going to cut a check for the full amount, in advance?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 11:21 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I always find it funny that the left screams about Trump lying, but then has to either twist his words or flat out lie about what he says, rather than just sticking to the quotes.

I also find it funny that they demand literal 1:1 equation of Trump's words with his actions, but have never demanded that of a single democrat, ever.

By the way:

"If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."
I liked my doctor, and I kept him. Did you lose your doctor because of Obamacare?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 11:25 PM 01-05-2019
These 50 times he said whatever you claim him to have said. How exactly did he claim that Mexico was going to pay for it, and when? Did he say that Mexico was just going to cut a check for the full amount, in advance?
Stop being a ****ing idiot.

This VIDEO Of Trump Talking About Who is Paying for The Wall Should be Retweeted every single day of the Government shutdownpic.twitter.com/T5zz0cR20l

— PoliticsVideoChannel (@politvidchannel) December 31, 2018

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:28 PM 01-05-2019
I fly almost every week for work and will continue to do so with no trepidation... Scare tactic by the liberal pilot's union, as all union leaders are liberal...
[Reply]
RickObie 11:32 PM 01-05-2019
Either watch the video above or maybe search google - where do you live - heard of the Internet? WOW!!! Then again it’s all fake news because Trump told you it was.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:36 PM 01-05-2019
Either watch the video above or maybe search google - where do you live - heard of the Internet? WOW!!! Then again it’s all fake news because Trump told you it was.

Here's Politifact on the subject

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...mexico-pay-it/

Politifact is an internet thingy, right?

So let's try this again:

Originally Posted by :
How exactly did he claim that Mexico was going to pay for it, and when? Did he say that Mexico was just going to cut a check for the full amount, in advance?

[Reply]
Fish 11:37 PM 01-05-2019
Trump Has Said Mexico Will Pay for the Border Wall at Least 20 Times Since 2015

Spoiler!

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:40 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Trump Has Said Mexico Will Pay for the Border Wall at Least 20 Times Since 2015

Spoiler!
I don't understand the left... Give him $5 billion for the wall and if it is as much of a disaster and useless as the left says it will be, bash it over the heads of the Republicans for the next 2 decades...
[Reply]
RickObie 11:40 PM 01-05-2019
Here's Politifact on the subject

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...mexico-pay-it/

Politifact is an internet thingy, right?

So let's try this again:
You win - he never said! Whatever drugs that you are on I want some - PLEASE!
[Reply]
Raiderhader 11:40 PM 01-05-2019
Those sneaky libs - fighting the FACT that Trump wants money for a wall that he PROMISED we wouldn’t need 1 FUCKING penny of our tax dollars to pay for.

They are insane - I mean insane.

Oh please, we all know tax and spend democrats have no issue with doling out our tax dollars. It is the wall itself they object to, not the funding aspect.

As to Mexico paying for it, I don’t give a damn if they do or not. Our border security is our responsibility and the cost of creating and maintaining it should fall to us. It is actually one of the very few areas that is a legitimate federally funded expenditure.
[Reply]
RickObie 11:42 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I don't understand the left... Give him $5 billion for the wall and if it is as much of a disaster and useless as the left says it will be, bash it over the heads of the Republicans for the next 2 decades...
I was literally going to give you shit about Mexico paying for it but apparently Trump never ever said that - ever.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:44 PM 01-05-2019
You win - he never said! Whatever drugs that you are on I want some - PLEASE!
You keep ignoring the question, which is really the whole point here. Here's the question again

Originally Posted by :
How exactly did he claim that Mexico was going to pay for it, and when? Did he say that Mexico was just going to cut a check for the full amount, in advance?

[Reply]
RickObie 11:44 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Oh please, we all know tax and spend democrats have no issue with doling out our tax dollars. It is the wall itself they object to, not the funding aspect.

As to Mexico paying for it, I don’t give a damn if they do or not. Our border security is our responsibility and the cost of creating and maintaining it should fall to us. It is actually one of the very few areas that is a legitimate federally funded expenditure.
I just gave my boss your resume because we can promise you whatever you want and your dumb enough to believe we’ll give it to you - just tell you we didn’t really mean it - so tough shit we lied to you and you’ll eat it up. FKe news didn’t mean it.
[Reply]
RickObie 11:47 PM 01-05-2019
You keep ignoring the question, which is really the whole point here. Here's the question again
You’re serious?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 11:47 PM 01-05-2019
Nobody gives a shit about your question, that's why nobody has answered it.

I'll answer it, just so you'll shut the fuck up about it. Trump has never said HOW Mexico is supposed to pay for his stupid goddamn wall. He just kept saying Mexico WILL pay for the stupid goddamn wall, and stupid ****ing Trumptards like you lapped it up.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up