ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Airline pilots are very worried about the government shutdown
eDave 09:23 PM 01-05-2019
In an Astonishing Letter, Delta and United Airlines Pilots Just Told President Trump To Stop and Think

I am writing to urge you to take the necessary steps to immediately end the shutdown of government agencies that is adversely affecting the safety, security and efficiency of our national airspace system.

The pressure these civil servants are facing at home should not be ignored. At some point, these dedicated federal employees will encounter personal financial damages that will take a long time from which to recover, if at all.

https://www.inc.com/chris-matyszczyk...sca5jU-cOLXJnE
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:54 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by D2112:
That top paragraph was from edaves link. Which was proven false.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pjmedia...situation/amp/
It really doesn't matter as the TSA is by and large a pretty useless organization. They have made it so the soft target isn't the airplane but the line to get through security.
[Reply]
D2112 09:57 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
It really doesn't matter as the TSA is by and large a pretty useless organization. They have made it so the soft target isn't the airplane but the line to get through security.
It depends on which airport you have to go through security at. Tsa at Newark airport is a joke. I went through in November and they lost two surface pros and one laptop just in my line lol
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:05 PM 01-05-2019
It depends on which airport you have to go through security at. Tsa at Newark airport is a joke. I went through in November and they lost two surface pros and one laptop just in my line lol
TSA is a joke... Shitty people to say the least. Very unproductive! Bit alas, Pilosi's ISIS bosses can have their cells fly their missions out almost any airport.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 10:36 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
The fact that the letter is addressed only to the President and not to the members of Congress who are equal participants in this situation is quite ridiculous.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:42 PM 01-05-2019
Moreover, CNN now reports that hundreds of TSA screeners are calling in sick. Could the fact that they're not being paid have an influence?

Lol I know that’s not true
Good. Now I won't have to practically be raped when I fly out next week for a work trip! :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:44 PM 01-05-2019
Why do we care about their “lost wages”?

They always get back pay. Can we drop this charade?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:45 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Why do we care about their “lost wages”?

They always get back pay. Can we drop this charade?
Yep! They do.

It's the folks in congress that should be docked. Trump donates his check. :-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:46 PM 01-05-2019
Well shit....more bogus lefty bullshit......

A Department of Homeland Security spokesman lashed out at CNN on Friday, labeling as “fake news” the network’s report that hundreds of Transportation Security Administration screeners at the nation’s airports have been staging a “sick out” this week amid the partial government shutdown.

In a tweet, DHS spokesman Tyler Houlton accused the network of failing to validate its data and not reaching out to agency officials for verification.

“More #FakeNews from @CNN. Security operations at airports have not been impacted by a non-existent sick out. CNN has the cell numbers of multiple @TSA public affairs professionals, but rather than validate statistics, they grossly misrepresented them,” the tweet read.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 10:49 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:

No sound bite can distract from congress leaving town over the holidays or their refusal to find some sort of compromise. No sound bite can camouflage that when the left talks about the need to cross the aisle and work together they are only talking about one side doing so, and it ain’t their side.
[Reply]
RickObie 11:05 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
No sound bite can distract from congress leaving town over the holidays or their refusal to find some sort of compromise. No sound bite can camouflage that when the left talks about the need to cross the aisle and work together they are only talking about one side doing so, and it ain’t their side.
Those sneaky libs - fighting the FACT that Trump wants money for a wall that he PROMISED we wouldn’t need 1 FUCKING penny of our tax dollars to pay for.

They are insane - I mean insane.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:10 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by RickObie:
Those sneaky libs - fighting the FACT that Trump wants money for a wall that he PROMISED we wouldn’t need 1 ****ING penny of our tax dollars to pay for.

They are insane - I mean insane.
I always find it funny that the left screams about Trump lying, but then has to either twist his words or flat out lie about what he says, rather than just sticking to the quotes.

I also find it funny that they demand literal 1:1 equation of Trump's words with his actions, but have never demanded that of a single democrat, ever.

By the way:

"If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."
[Reply]
RickObie 11:12 PM 01-05-2019
I literally went back and read a bunch of Trump quotes, great thing about technology, he never once said anything about Mexico and them Paying for a wall - where did I get that fake news - must be Hillary’s fault. Definelty her fault - lock her up.
[Reply]
RickObie 11:14 PM 01-05-2019
Does Fox News not show anything that Trump said? You never heard about the whole Wall and Mexico thing huh?
[Reply]
RickObie 11:16 PM 01-05-2019
How did I twist anything he said? PLEASE enlighten me and once you are done I’ll add about 50 times he told the American people that we were getting a wonderful concerte wall compliments of Mexico. He said it not me.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:18 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by RickObie:
I literally went back and read a bunch of Trump quotes, great thing about technology, he never once said anything about Mexico and them Paying for a wall - where did I get that fake news - must be Hillary’s fault. Definelty her fault - lock her up.
It's much more likely that you dipped into a third package of cookies.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up