ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
The Lounge>Chiefs open as 4.5 point favorites vs the Colts
TLO 08:06 PM 01-05-2019
Line has already moved to -5 in some spots.
[Reply]
wazu 12:40 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I don't think so. I'd gladly take the Chiefs up to -6 and probably -6.5
Wow. A true believer. Something in this matchup that jumps out? Asking cause I also want to believe.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:02 AM 01-07-2019
If the line doesn't get above -6 I think I'm going to pound it for the Chiefs to cover - and I never sports bet. There isn't a team in the AFC playoffs I'd want to play more.

Andrew fucking Luck. Most overrated QB in the fucking league.
[Reply]
TEX 07:21 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If the line doesn't get above -6 I think I'm going to pound it for the Chiefs to cover - and I never sports bet. There isn't a team in the AFC playoffs I'd want to play more.

Andrew ****ing Luck. Most overrated QB in the ****ing league.
You're wrong about Andrew Luck. There is nothing overrated about him. He is very good. Dude can beat you with his arm and legs. He'd be in the MVP conversation if it were not for Mahomes.

Do not underestimate the Colts. They are good. Can the Chiefs beat them? Yes. However, 'Hamas' said it best when he said, "The Colts do everything that a team needs to do, in order to beat the Chiefs." And Andrew Luck is a huge part of what the Colts do well.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 07:51 AM 01-07-2019
I just read a story on CBS.com saying it has been bet up to Chiefs -6 in some places.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:10 AM 01-07-2019
As much as I hate to say it, I'd take the Colts at +5 all day long. Maybe it's just me being a jaded Chiefs fan, but I think the Colts win this game. I hope so badly that I'm wrong.
[Reply]
JD10367 10:33 AM 01-07-2019
Colts D was looking very good but I still think the Chiefs have too much firepower and enough front line pressure on D. On one or two long drives Indy will have to settle for FGs, while KC will be scoring quick TDs. It’ll be back and forth but I’d still take the Chiefs +6 and the over.
[Reply]
deadman 10:37 AM 01-07-2019
Colts opened as underdogs to the Texans as well...


[Reply]
Mecca 10:40 AM 01-07-2019
Everyone needs to chill the fuck out, if you really think the Chiefs don't win this game with the damn MVP QB you are honestly just an abused fan. You're like a dog that flinches anytime someone reaches for it.
[Reply]
TEX 10:41 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
As much as I hate to say it, I'd take the Colts at +5 all day long. Maybe it's just me being a jaded Chiefs fan, but I think the Colts win this game. I hope so badly that I'm wrong.
I agree. Stated my reasons earlier in the thread. To sum it up, I'm gonna steal a take from Hamas when he said that the Chiefs CAN beat the Colts, BUT the Colts do things well, that a team needs to do, in order to beat the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:42 AM 01-07-2019
Other than they play a defensive coverage that sucks balls against this team.
[Reply]
TEX 10:43 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Everyone needs to chill the **** out, if you really think the Chiefs don't win this game with the damn MVP QB you are honestly just an abused fan. You're like a dog that flinches anytime someone reaches for it.
There is some truth there - at least in my case. But I can certainly see how the Colts could win this game. Lets start with the Chiefs best weapon - The QB argument is kind of a wash in this one though. Their QB is more than capable to do damage as well. Mahomes might win the individual battle but lose the war.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:44 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
As much as I hate to say it, I'd take the Colts at +5 all day long. Maybe it's just me being a jaded Chiefs fan, but I think the Colts win this game. I hope so badly that I'm wrong.
Then I assume you’ll be throwing some money down on this, right? Sounds like you could clean up if you’re so confident.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:46 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
There is some truth there - at least in my case. But I can certainly see how the Colts could win this game. Lets start with the Chiefs best weapon - The QB argument is kind of a wash in this one though. Their QB is more than capable to do damage as well. Mahomes might win the individual battle but lose the war.
It's literally nothing more than history, the colts were a 1-5 team, the 6 seed coming to the 1 seeds house.

Look at their schedule they beat a bunch of power puffs, they had I believe the easiest schedule in the league and the one team they played that had a good record was Houston..and their schedule was 29th.

I'm not gonna crown them when they've really done nothing but beat shit holes.
[Reply]
deadman 10:56 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's literally nothing more than history, the colts were a 1-5 team, the 6 seed coming to the 1 seeds house.

Look at their schedule they beat a bunch of power puffs, they had I believe the easiest schedule in the league and the one team they played that had a good record was Houston..and their schedule was 29th.

I'm not gonna crown them when they've really done nothing but beat shit holes.
False, uneducated statement. They weren't stomping the Saints, Rams, Patriots but they blanked the Cowboys and embarrassed the Texans and Titans. That's something.

The Colts haven't played many nationally televised games so it not likely that you know much about them other than seeing highlights. Andrew Luck IS playing the best football of his career and we have a dominant O-Line that is opening big holes in the running game and keeping Andrew clean in the pocket. The D is opportunistic and will force your O to dink and dunk down the field with the hope that more plays = more opportunities to create a turnover.

The Chiefs are fun to watch and Mahomes has been playing great for sure. Colts will look to control the clock with a solid run game. I do not anticipate a 40+ scoring game but somewhere in the 20s.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:01 AM 01-07-2019
The Texans and Titans are also shitholes that only had decent record because that division got a cakewalk schedule this year.

Beat the Cowboys...impressive, considering they are extremely hit or miss. But like it or not there is a reason the Colts SOS is terrible.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up