ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
The Lounge>Chiefs open as 4.5 point favorites vs the Colts
TLO 08:06 PM 01-05-2019
Line has already moved to -5 in some spots.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:08 PM 01-05-2019
Game over!
[Reply]
BossChief 08:09 PM 01-05-2019
I’m tempted to bet 5k on Indy in this one. Then, no matter what, I’ll have something to celebrate after the game.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:09 PM 01-05-2019
Money will roll in on the Colts, and that is a good thing.
[Reply]
TLO 08:09 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Iím tempted to bet 5k on Indy in this one. Then, no matter what, Iíll have something to celebrate after the game.
:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:11 PM 01-05-2019
It's gonna go moar like this:


[Reply]
BossChief 08:11 PM 01-05-2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.act...ivisional-game

This says Chiefs are -6

56.5 over under
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 08:13 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.act...ivisional-game

This says Chiefs are -6

56.5 over under
Give up the 6 and bet under.
Things are about to change for the better....
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:14 PM 01-05-2019
Hammer the over.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:14 PM 01-05-2019
4.5 seems pretty low given the 3.0 for having homefield.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:15 PM 01-05-2019
It’s the colts, arrowhead, playoffs. Three of the worse options for the chiefs.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:15 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Iím tempted to bet 5k on Indy in this one. Then, no matter what, Iíll have something to celebrate after the game.
why do you just give the money to me. I will put it to better use.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:21 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Hammer the over.
If history repeats itself, people that bet Indy and the over are gonna make a ton of money.
[Reply]
dwwataz 08:24 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Itís the colts, arrowhead, playoffs. Three of the worse options for the chiefs.
Pfft... Andrew Luck is Andrew Fucked.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:25 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
If history repeats itself, people that bet Indy and the over are gonna make a ton of money.
I think a lot of the money is going to come in on Indy. But thatís not a bad thing by any means.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up