ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 54
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
The Lounge>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:12 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I take it Jake is an Alex Smith tool?
Just a tool. No need for an additive qualifier.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:13 PM 01-05-2019
The Colts have literally beaten nobody all year (no, Houston doesn't count). Mahomes is going to pick this defense apart. Just get a few stops along the way and that should be enough.
[Reply]
dwwataz 09:19 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Smart money is on the Colts.

Our defense is garbage, Luck is going to hang 40+.

Our offense just hasn't been as good since Watkins got hurt.


Unless we get turnovers we are screwed.
Do you find joy in life at all?
[Reply]
JakeF 09:22 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Somebody needs to go blow a few loads if I had to guess!
Might as well change the name of this place to ArrowheadPride with all crying homers pouting anytime someone posts something without unicorn farts and butterfly cum all over it.

The only positions the Chiefs have that are better than the Colts is our QB and TE. Maybe a WR Hill, but the position as a whole isn't better. TY Hilton is damn good so the difference is negligible. Luck is a good QB too. So our offense is better but it's not a huge difference.

The colts defense is way better. Our pass rush is the only thing worth a damn on our defense.

So go ahead, asshole. Tell me what part of what I just said is wrong.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:23 PM 01-05-2019
Updated:

Worst CP Posters- 2019 NFL Divisional Round Week- 01/05/19 9:24 PM CST

1. JakeF

2. Deberg_1990

3. cooper barrett

4. OKChief

5. Red Dawg
[Reply]
CupidStunt 09:24 PM 01-05-2019
I'm not seeing the scoring that others are. The playoffs are just different. Right now I'm feeling a 27-20 type win. 5 TDs and 4 FGs while in the regular season that's probably 8 TD and 1 FG.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 09:24 PM 01-05-2019
Weather forecast looks good for next Saturday, high near 50 and no wind/precipitation.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:26 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Do you find joy in life at all?
What does joy have to do with the evaluation of 2 football teams?

You want hope and cheer for the Chiefs to win? Go ahead, I have no problem with that. But don't tell me I'm wrong just because it doesn't fit your rah-tard mindset.

The Chiefs might win, a great QB can sometimes drag a team into the winner's circle but the smart money is still on the colts.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:28 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Weather forecast looks good for next Saturday, high near 50 and no wind/precipitation.
That's good for the Chiefs. We need Mahomes to be able to light things up if we are going to win.
[Reply]
dwwataz 09:31 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
What does joy have to do with the evaluation of 2 football teams?

You want hope and cheer for the Chiefs to win? Go ahead, I have no problem with that. But don't tell me I'm wrong just because it doesn't fit your rah-tard mindset.

The Chiefs might win, a great QB can sometimes drag a team into the winner's circle but the smart money is still on the colts.
Becsuse. Every. Post. You. Make. Is. Negative.

You didn't come in here to debate. You came in spouting "the smart bet is Indy because 6 years ago and I ran out of midol." How are you any more right than us? Every week it's the same shit
[Reply]
JakeF 09:33 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Updated:

Worst CP Posters- 2019 NFL Divisional Round Week- 01/05/19 9:24 PM CST
1. JakeF
2. Deberg_1990
3. cooper barrett
4. OKChief

5. Red Dawg
You're just an asshole who likes to gang up on people. I bet your stepdad used to beat you up every day, then sneak into your bedroom at night to make it up to you.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:34 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Becsuse. Every. Post. You. Make. Is. Negative.

You didn't come in here to debate. You came in spouting "the smart bet is Indy because 6 years ago and I ran out of midol." How are you any more right than us? Every week it's the same shit
Negative or wrong?

I don't give a single fuck if a post is negative. I want to know if it's correct or not.
[Reply]
Coach 09:35 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Do you find joy in life at all?
He's not wrong though. Facts are facts. Since Watkins went out, the offense kind of stalled.

And we all know how bad our defense is. If they can't force the Colts to punt and a turnover, then all bets are off.

But the big thing they have to do, and it's an absolute must. Tackle. Cannot afford missed tackles. Houston had a bunch of that today. That bit them in the ass when Indianapolis went up 21-0.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:35 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Updated:

Worst CP Posters- 2019 NFL Divisional Round Week- 01/05/19 9:24 PM CST

1. JakeF

2. Deberg_1990

3. cooper barrett

4. OKChief

5. Red Dawg
:-) :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:36 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Might as well change the name of this place to ArrowheadPride with all crying homers pouting anytime someone posts something without unicorn farts and butterfly cum all over it.

The only positions the Chiefs have that are better than the Colts is our QB and TE. Maybe a WR Hill, but the position as a whole isn't better. TY Hilton is damn good so the difference is negligible. Luck is a good QB too. So our offense is better but it's not a huge difference.

The colts defense is way better. Our pass rush is the only thing worth a damn on our defense.

So go ahead, asshole. Tell me what part of what I just said is wrong.
A team is a sum of its parts. Our parts are better than their parts. Hence, we have a better record playing a schedule that was infinitely more difficult. People who are objective who have money riding on this believe the Chiefs are actually better in spite of this Indy hot streak.

You would be freaking out if we were playing any of our three possibilities. You were almost crawling under your bed thinking about playing the Ravens. The Chargers would have you hiding in the closet clutching a broom.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 54
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up