ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 25
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Michelle Wolf Roasts Trump and Trumpcucks
Mr. Kotter 03:57 PM 04-29-2018
Can't believe you no-humor idiots haven't posted (EDIT for srvy Trumpster SNOWFLAKE--a New THREAD on) this yet...cause about 60% of what she says is comedy gold--save the abortion over-the-top stuff.. After all folks, she was just engaging in "locker room" talk--you know, just like your hero... For you thin-skinned snowflake GOP/Trumpster dimwits....I'll introduce it with this quote:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/29/opini...ion/index.html

Originally Posted by :
The way I see it, a person in the Trump administration saying something was "disrespectful" while defending a man who bragged on the "Access Hollywood" tape about grabbing women by the pu**y, has demonized Muslims and Mexicans and mocked a disabled reporter is truly hilarious.

Trump's new national security adviser John Bolton — a man who has worked closely with the nation's most vile anti-Muslim bigots -- also shared his outrage with Wolf's jokes on "Fox News Sunday," remarking that there was "reprehensible behavior by somebody addressing the gathering." I guess if Wolf had just called her performance "locker room talk," the Trump supporters like Bolton would give her a pass.
:
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:38 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by baitism:
Kotter's liver is extra pickled tonight.
FYP
[Reply]
Otter 04:45 AM 04-30-2018
Can one libtard calling people in this thread snowfakes point out someone that's actually mad about the attempt at comedy as opposed to calling kotter a dumbass?

I'll wait...

Is reading comprehension that difficult to grasp along with an understanding of economics, immigration laws, and the definition of 'hypocrisy' along with everything else?

You poor bastards, No wonder you need the government to take care of you.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:53 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by Otter:
Can one libtard calling people in this thread snowfakes point out someone that's actually mad about the attempt at comedy as opposed to calling kotter a dumbass?

I'll wait...

Is reading comprehension that difficult to grasp along with an understanding of economics, immigration laws, and the definition of 'hypocrisy' along with everything else?

Meh... this is standard kotter fare... go into your superior-to-everyone routine where you console yourself that you're more enlightened than everyone else. When everyone laughs you to scorn, accuse the other side of being butthurt, claim victory and pass out.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:57 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Meh... this is standard kotter fare... go into your superior-to-everyone routine where you console byourself that you're more enlightened than everyone else. When everyone laughs you to scorn, accuse the other side of being butthurt, claim victory and pass out.
:-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:16 AM 04-30-2018
Meh... this is standard kotter fare... go into your superior-to-everyone routine where you console yourself that you're more enlightened than everyone else. When everyone laughs you to scorn, accuse the other side of being butthurt, claim victory and pass out.
Yup, grandpa's old cough medicine takes effect after a couple of fifths. That's liberal tolerance for you, how much liquor you can hold.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:22 AM 04-30-2018
:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:27 AM 04-30-2018
Wow...gotta give it to you clowns...RWNJs can dish it with the best of them, but they can't take shit! :-)
[Reply]
Pennywise 06:51 AM 04-30-2018
Around the back and under the sack. See post #58.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:58 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Wow...gotta give it to you clowns...RWNJs can dish it with the best of them, but they can't take shit! :-)
What's it feel like to be laughed at all the time?
[Reply]
scho63 07:02 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
You prove once again that you have very little comprehension skills as you think that was comedy. That was just insulting people on the right with vile words that were personal attacks disguised as comedy.

As I watch people like you post, deep down inside I bet you are an unhappy and miserable soul in real life and have a deep void you fill with hate and anger. :-)

I can take SNL every weekend making fun of the Trump administration and some of the late nights jokes as they are comedy and can be pretty funny and accurate portrayals. Last night's event was none of those.......it was complete garbage and the White House Correspondent reporters are all trying to distance themselves from that mess. :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:06 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
You prove once again that you have very little comprehension skills as you think that was comedy. That was just insulting people on the right with vile words that were personal attacks disguised as comedy.

As I watch people like you post, deep down inside I bet you are an unhappy and miserable soul in real life and have a deep void you fill with hate and anger. :-)

I can take SNL every weekend making fun of the Trump administration and some of the late nights jokes as they are comedy and can be pretty funny and accurate portrayals. Last night's event was none of those.......it was complete garbage and the White House Correspondent reporters are all trying to distance themselves from that mess. :-)

Whataboutism here: How do you feel when Trump attacks people personally? And not as part of a standup routine?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 07:11 AM 04-30-2018
Trump is trigger tweeting. Kinda sounds like he wants people to be more politically correct.

But I see the usual people who love to go "Liberals (insert think or do something here)" are upset that someone is telling them they are getting triggered.

Oh glorious irony.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:15 AM 04-30-2018

I'll wait...

Have a look at Twitter. The "Fuck your feelings" crowd are heavily offended.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:17 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
How do you feel when Trump attacks people personally? And not as part of a standup routine?
Come on, man...it's just locker-room talk. Don't you get it, dude? :-)
[Reply]
srvy 07:32 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Trump is trigger tweeting. Kinda sounds like he wants people to be more politically correct.

But I see the usual people who love to go "Liberals (insert think or do something here)" are upset that someone is telling them they are getting triggered.

Oh glorious irony.

[Reply]
Page 9 of 25
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up