ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Michelle Wolf Roasts Trump and Trumpcucks
Mr. Kotter 03:57 PM 04-29-2018
Can't believe you no-humor idiots haven't posted (EDIT for srvy Trumpster SNOWFLAKE--a New THREAD on) this yet...cause about 60% of what she says is comedy gold--save the abortion over-the-top stuff.. After all folks, she was just engaging in "locker room" talk--you know, just like your hero... For you thin-skinned snowflake GOP/Trumpster dimwits....I'll introduce it with this quote:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/29/opini...ion/index.html

Originally Posted by :
The way I see it, a person in the Trump administration saying something was "disrespectful" while defending a man who bragged on the "Access Hollywood" tape about grabbing women by the pu**y, has demonized Muslims and Mexicans and mocked a disabled reporter is truly hilarious.

Trump's new national security adviser John Bolton — a man who has worked closely with the nation's most vile anti-Muslim bigots -- also shared his outrage with Wolf's jokes on "Fox News Sunday," remarking that there was "reprehensible behavior by somebody addressing the gathering." I guess if Wolf had just called her performance "locker room talk," the Trump supporters like Bolton would give her a pass.
:
[Reply]
patteeu 07:06 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Yeah...it reminds me of Trump's locker room talk on the Access Hollywood tape!!! Real close...

:-)
Because one was on national tv and the other was a private moment?

Or because one involved a direct and personal attack on specific women and the other was a general boast?

Or because one caused you to be outraged and the other led you to stumble over to the computer to troll post with glee?
[Reply]
patteeu 07:07 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Fucking idiot.
Seconded
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:10 PM 04-29-2018
Yeah...it reminds me of Trump's locker room talk on the Access Hollywood tape!!! Real close...

Huh
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:15 PM 04-29-2018
[Some drunken trigger bullshit]
You're right. It's past time to give a shit whether your lot are lying or not.

Just assume you are, then marginalize and/or ignore at every opportunity.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:15 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Because one was on national tv and the other was a private moment?

Or because one involved a direct and personal attack on specific women and the other was a general boast?

Or because one caused you to be outraged and the other led you to stumble over to the computer to troll post with glee?
Your hypocrisy is noted...

Precious unique snowflake Trump

[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:21 PM 04-29-2018
Your hypocrisy is noted...
Are you going to still be this drunk in the morning.

Does the office clerk need to come down and load the filmstrip for your 'social studies class?'
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:29 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Are you going to still be this drunk in the morning.

Does the office clerk need to come down and load the filmstrip for your 'social studies class?'
Heh. The REAL question is if your Oxy/Smack addiction is given a reprieve...and you really sleep tonight. So your gryffindor brother homoerotic judge and/or bailiff doesn't have to save your ass at the hearing in the morning, again...

You gonna have to step up with the bagel spread, if you cave to the temptation...:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:37 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Buncha triggered snowflakes over this one.
Nice... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:38 PM 04-29-2018
:-). @ Kotter.

Here's your democratic party today folks.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:45 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
:-). @ Kotter.

Here's your democratic party today folks.
Says the typical out-of-touch rancher-farmer-redneck GOP worshiping simpleton that populate our fine state...

Donald, let's "make 'Merica great by taking us back to the 1940s, bitches! We are so, so gonna deport 12 million non-white 'Mericans so us white folks can hold onto the DREAM!"

Amiright, mylon??? Own it like a boss, dude... be real--no one wiil think any less of you.... :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 07:47 PM 04-29-2018
I personally find there to be a distinction between being mean-spirited and being funny. I've never heard of this woman, but the real surprise for me is that she has a career in comedy. Is there some format she participates in where she's actually funny? I listened to her whole schtick and all I could think was "affirmative action comedy sucks."
[Reply]
Taco John 07:49 PM 04-29-2018
It would figure that Kotter finds this woman hilarious. That would fit perfectly into my world view.
[Reply]
baitism 07:53 PM 04-29-2018
Kotter's vag is extra sandy tonight.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:53 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I personally find there to be a distinction between being mean-spirited and being funny. I've never heard of this woman, but the real surprise for me is that she has a career in comedy. Is there some format she participates in where she's actually funny? I listened to her whole schtick and all I could think was "affirmative action comedy sucks."
I can see where she would have use in a writer's room. Seems knowledgeable and facile with making references and connections that build a comedic bit.

She's had trouble breaking out as a performer because of what you saw here. She was a writer on TDS and even the fans of the show groaned when she got a desk segment.

Like I said earlier, she had a decent standup special earlier this year. Seems like she needs to narrow down and focus on being funny.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:56 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by Taco John:
It would figure that Kotter finds this woman hilarious. That would fit perfectly into my world view.
Eh, hilarious is extreme...more like mildly amusing, but finding it difficult to grasp the notion of those who lack a sense of humor for anything EXCEPT from their own world view...not that I'm surprised, just sayin'

[Reply]
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up