ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Michelle Wolf Roasts Trump and Trumpcucks
Mr. Kotter 03:57 PM 04-29-2018
Can't believe you no-humor idiots haven't posted (EDIT for srvy Trumpster SNOWFLAKE--a New THREAD on) this yet...cause about 60% of what she says is comedy gold--save the abortion over-the-top stuff.. After all folks, she was just engaging in "locker room" talk--you know, just like your hero... For you thin-skinned snowflake GOP/Trumpster dimwits....I'll introduce it with this quote:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/29/opini...ion/index.html

Originally Posted by :
The way I see it, a person in the Trump administration saying something was "disrespectful" while defending a man who bragged on the "Access Hollywood" tape about grabbing women by the pu**y, has demonized Muslims and Mexicans and mocked a disabled reporter is truly hilarious.

Trump's new national security adviser John Bolton — a man who has worked closely with the nation's most vile anti-Muslim bigots -- also shared his outrage with Wolf's jokes on "Fox News Sunday," remarking that there was "reprehensible behavior by somebody addressing the gathering." I guess if Wolf had just called her performance "locker room talk," the Trump supporters like Bolton would give her a pass.
:
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:56 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
His pussy ass didn't run away. His pussy ass vowed to stay out of DC. But his pussy ass is addicted to lying.
Whats funny is watching him strut around in threads as if he has ever been correct about anything in this forum and didn't tuck his nutsack between his legs and run like a bitch after the election.

The biggest difference between the internet and reality is in the real world after you get your ass kicked you dont show back up to the same place and strut around talking shit again.

But then again liberals wouldnt exist on the internet anymore based off that premise.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:59 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Then you aren't really paying attention....FOX and "friends" are the most REAL butt-hurt, and they can't believe how "disrespectful" and "inappropriate" a comedian has been toward your idol and his lemmings....

Your disconnect isn't surprising though, carry on wayward son... :-)
Get over yourself, that's their schtick. That's autopilot. That's part of the response to the left's unending unchanging tantrum.

What the 'fallout' from this will be in the long run is further erosion of the notion that the establishment media is anything other than petty partisans.

Michelle's monologue just narrows the gaps between Tapper/Acosta and Kimmel/Colbert/SamBee.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 05:01 PM 04-29-2018
Get over yourself, that's their schtick. That's autopilot. That's part of the response to the left's unending unchanging tantrum.

What the 'fallout' from this will be in the long run is further erosion of the notion that the establishment media is anything other than petty partisans.

Michelle narrows the gaps between Tapper/Acosta and Kimmel/Colbert/SamBee.
That ship has sailed. LONG ago...and FOX is the single most responsible part of that...

Sad the others seem to have surrendered; you got what you asked for....
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:02 PM 04-29-2018
That ship has sailed. LONG ago...and FOX is the single most responsible part of that....
THANK YOU for acknowledging the propriety of Trump's denunciation of fake news.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 05:04 PM 04-29-2018
THANK YOU for acknowledging the propriety of Trump's denunciation of fake news.
I don't celebrate it; but FOX brought it on....no wonder the others followed suit in the name of ratings....

I hate it; but it is what it is, and FOX and RWNJ radio are mostly to blame. Coupled with RWNJ IQs...

Steaks and Burgers are ready; the boat is fueled up for one last loop before docking....L8r. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:06 PM 04-29-2018
I don't celebrate it; but FOX brought it on....no wonder the others followed suit in the name of ratings....

I hate it; but it is what it is, and FOX and RWNJ radio are mostly to blame. Coupled with RWNJ IQs...

Steaks and Burgers are ready; the boat is fueled up for one last loop before docking....L8r. :-)
Good God you are one dumb mother ****er.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 05:09 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Nah, college kids needing "safe spaces" truly are embarrassing and not related to this issue outside of his mind at all, but carry on.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:12 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Good God you are one dumb mother ****er.
He hates being a trolling asshole, but all the people he disagrees with started it and forced him into it!!
[Reply]
srvy 05:14 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I thought your pussy ass had run away forever? Are you simply a liar?
He should become a citizen of Mexico his true country loved.
[Reply]
eDave 05:16 PM 04-29-2018
Does Michelle Obama have a dick or not?
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:17 PM 04-29-2018
He hates being a trolling asshole, but all the people he disagrees with started it and forced him into it!!
"Its not my fault!"
[Reply]
Bowser 05:17 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
See, RodeocosmoBitch? THIS is how you troll. Good effort here.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:18 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Does Michelle Obama have a dick or not?
Hit her up next time you're at Coachella and find out.
[Reply]
AMDChief 05:18 PM 04-29-2018

[Reply]
stumppy 05:19 PM 04-29-2018
I listened to it. Some of it was pretty funny, some was OK, some fell flat. About what I'd expect.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up