ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 25
« First < 152122232425
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Michelle Wolf Roasts Trump and Trumpcucks
Mr. Kotter 03:57 PM 04-29-2018
Can't believe you no-humor idiots haven't posted (EDIT for srvy Trumpster SNOWFLAKE--a New THREAD on) this yet...cause about 60% of what she says is comedy gold--save the abortion over-the-top stuff.. After all folks, she was just engaging in "locker room" talk--you know, just like your hero... For you thin-skinned snowflake GOP/Trumpster dimwits....I'll introduce it with this quote:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/29/opini...ion/index.html

Originally Posted by :
The way I see it, a person in the Trump administration saying something was "disrespectful" while defending a man who bragged on the "Access Hollywood" tape about grabbing women by the pu**y, has demonized Muslims and Mexicans and mocked a disabled reporter is truly hilarious.

Trump's new national security adviser John Bolton — a man who has worked closely with the nation's most vile anti-Muslim bigots -- also shared his outrage with Wolf's jokes on "Fox News Sunday," remarking that there was "reprehensible behavior by somebody addressing the gathering." I guess if Wolf had just called her performance "locker room talk," the Trump supporters like Bolton would give her a pass.
:
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:28 AM 01-10-2019
Sarah Silverman's atrocious/precocious 'I Love You America' cancelled as well.

An ironic bit of inside pool about the show.
Despite airing 10 episodes last year and 10+ more this year, it's getting cancelled after its 'first season.'

This is because, for all the talk about fair compensation and living wages and whatnot, Sarah's creative group lumped the entire 21 episodes into a single 'season' under collective bargaining. That way, all the 'below the line' folks, crew, camera workers, set dressers, etc, get paid first season wages instead of recurring season wages.

Happens a lot on streaming limited run series. 4-5 episodes or so at a time, but call any block of episodes below 23 total in a run a 'season' to keep wages down.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:06 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

Despite airing 10 episodes last year and 10+ more this year, it's getting cancelled after its 'first season.'

This is because, for all the talk about fair compensation and living wages and whatnot, Sarah's creative group lumped the entire 21 episodes into a single 'season' under collective bargaining. That way, all the 'below the line' folks, crew, camera workers, set dressers, etc, get paid first season wages instead of recurring season wages.

Happens a lot on streaming limited run series. 4-5 episodes or so at a time, but call any block of episodes below 23 total in a run a 'season' to keep wages down.
Why does Hollyweird hate the working class?
[Reply]
Fishpicker 07:22 AM 01-10-2019

I'm kind of glad. I noticed Hulu would serve that Silverman shit up every time a program that I watched concluded. every time.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:10 AM 01-10-2019
Why do we have this "outstanding citizen" filter? For one thing, it should probably be "upstanding citizen". Secondly, it results in everything being grammatically incorrect because the replacement begins with a vowel, so if someone writes "Eleazar is such a cu_ck" it comes out "Eleazar is such a outstanding citizen" when it should be "Eleazar is such an outstanding citizen". And furthermore Susan, what does a person supposedly being a cuckold have to do with their status as an outstanding or upstanding citizen? It should be some sort of interjection like "- I lost my train of thought, I was fantasizing about taking bubble baths with Gaz - ", that would usually make sense.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:20 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Why do we have this "outstanding citizen" filter? For one thing, it should probably be "upstanding citizen". Secondly, it results in everything being grammatically incorrect because the replacement begins with a vowel, so if someone writes "Eleazar is such a cu_ck" it comes out "Eleazar is such a outstanding citizen" when it should be "Eleazar is such an outstanding citizen". And furthermore Susan, what does a person supposedly being a outstanding citizenold have to do with their status as an outstanding or upstanding citizen? It should be some sort of interjection like "- I lost my train of thought, I was fantasizing about taking bubble baths with Gaz - ", that would usually make sense.
Don't be a pillowbitergot.
[Reply]
D2112 09:20 AM 01-10-2019
She’s an ugly bitch who’s not funny, and has an annoying whining voice that sounds like a female version of Ed Koch
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:21 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by D2112:
She’s an ugly bitch who’s not funny, and has an annoying whining voice that sounds like a female version of Ed Koch
Nah, Eleazar is good people, just a pillowbitergot.
[Reply]
D2112 09:25 AM 01-10-2019
Nah, Eleazar is good people, just a pillowbitergot.
Lol Was Eleasar Cochise? Can’t keep up with the name changes
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:20 AM 01-10-2019
Lol Was Eleasar Cochise? Can’t keep up with the name changes
You're thinking of

edit - whoa, the "ahem, shut your mouth" filter is gone so you can say Com Tash again.
[Reply]
scho63 10:38 AM 01-10-2019
But she does have nice tits FWIW :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:48 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
But she does have nice tits FWIW :-)
She [assuming we're talking about Wolf, now] is actually pretty good as a writer, particularly when she gets out of her own way with the shrill political shit.

She can write a good bit or a good punchline, but between the voice and the tsnuami of clapter humor people are already tiring of, she's not right for the moment to be the face of a talk show.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 25
« First < 152122232425
Up