ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 25
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Michelle Wolf Roasts Trump and Trumpcucks
Mr. Kotter 03:57 PM 04-29-2018
Can't believe you no-humor idiots haven't posted (EDIT for srvy Trumpster SNOWFLAKE--a New THREAD on) this yet...cause about 60% of what she says is comedy gold--save the abortion over-the-top stuff.. After all folks, she was just engaging in "locker room" talk--you know, just like your hero... For you thin-skinned snowflake GOP/Trumpster dimwits....I'll introduce it with this quote:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/29/opini...ion/index.html

Originally Posted by :
The way I see it, a person in the Trump administration saying something was "disrespectful" while defending a man who bragged on the "Access Hollywood" tape about grabbing women by the pu**y, has demonized Muslims and Mexicans and mocked a disabled reporter is truly hilarious.

Trump's new national security adviser John Bolton — a man who has worked closely with the nation's most vile anti-Muslim bigots -- also shared his outrage with Wolf's jokes on "Fox News Sunday," remarking that there was "reprehensible behavior by somebody addressing the gathering." I guess if Wolf had just called her performance "locker room talk," the Trump supporters like Bolton would give her a pass.
:
[Reply]
stumppy 04:19 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Whatís your deal, man? Come here with this kind of hostility, undeserved. You canít look at the threads and see this posted. Then you turn hostile to me because I thought your initial post was a bit over the top.
Pay no attention to slurpvy, he's Trum drunk. He'll sober up in about 2 1/2 years.
[Reply]
srvy 04:19 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Whatís your deal, man? Come here with this kind of hostility, undeserved. You canít look at the threads and see this posted. Then you turn hostile to me because I thought your initial post was a bit over the top.
Well to bad report me then. The dipshit comes with a post calling everyone idiots because they didnt post this got a response he was looking for. So take your BS and shove it.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:21 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
Well to bad report me then. The dipshit comes with a post calling everyone idiots because they didnt post this got a response he was looking for. So take your BS and shove it.

Why you so mad, dude?
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:21 PM 04-29-2018

Trumpkins complaining about the indecency of the treatment of Sanders really should shove a sock in it. They're apologists for the guy who insulted Ted Cruz's wife's looks and did a mocking imitation of Serge Kovaleski. So spare me, @ingrahamangle, you unbelievable hypocrite

— John Podhoretz (@jpodhoretz) April 29, 2018

Seriously.
[Reply]
srvy 04:23 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Seriously.
Well 6 more years better get used to it.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:24 PM 04-29-2018
Michelle Wolfe is god awful
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 04:26 PM 04-29-2018
Read the ****ing idiots opening remarks before you preach.
Fixed, just for your pussy Trumpcuckster :-)
[Reply]
srvy 04:28 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Fixed, just for your pussy Trumpcuckster :-)
Cuntter is a sassy lil school marm.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:32 PM 04-29-2018
Iím not at all surprised that Kotter was turned on by this dreck. The low brow trolling is right up his alley.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 04:32 PM 04-29-2018
****ter is a sassy lil school marm.
Just givin' it right back at you, sport... :-)

Too big a Beta Trumpcuck cumguzzling Trumpcockholster pussy to take it though, eh?

Originally Posted by patteeu:
I’m not at all surprised that Kotter was turned on by this dreck. The low brow trolling is right up his alley.
Low brow trolling??? :-)

Are you talking about your hero's standing operating procedures??? :-)
[Reply]
patteeu 04:35 PM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Just givin' it right back at you, sport... :-)

Too big a Beta Trumpcuck cumguzzling Trumpcockholster pussy to take it though, eh?

Low brow trolling??? :-)

Are you talking about your hero's standing operating procedures??? :-)
Drunk again? I guess we should be thankful itís not a school day.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:37 PM 04-29-2018
This is vintage Kotter level intelligence and awareness.

This thread should be engraved on his tombstone.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 04:40 PM 04-29-2018
Drunk again? I guess we should be thankful it’s not a school day.
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
This is vintage Kotter level intelligence and awareness.

This thread should be engraved on his tombstone.

:-) :-)
For BOTH of you:

Are you strung out on Oxy, again? SERIOUSLY....:-)

I'm just enjoying the Circus that we call the Trump Presidency--and catching up since I've been tuned out a couple of days....and a beautiful day at the lake with the fam; sitting on the deck, waiting for din-din....before heading back to town. Thanks for asking, though.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:40 PM 04-29-2018
Anyone having a sad about this comedy routine can kindly shut up forever about college students and their safe spaces.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:41 PM 04-29-2018
Drunk again? I guess we should be thankful itís not a school day.
He's smoking rat turds again.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 25
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up