ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Michelle Wolf Roasts Trump and Trumpcucks
Mr. Kotter 03:57 PM 04-29-2018
Can't believe you no-humor idiots haven't posted (EDIT for srvy Trumpster SNOWFLAKE--a New THREAD on) this yet...cause about 60% of what she says is comedy gold--save the abortion over-the-top stuff.. After all folks, she was just engaging in "locker room" talk--you know, just like your hero... For you thin-skinned snowflake GOP/Trumpster dimwits....I'll introduce it with this quote:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/29/opini...ion/index.html

Originally Posted by :
The way I see it, a person in the Trump administration saying something was "disrespectful" while defending a man who bragged on the "Access Hollywood" tape about grabbing women by the pu**y, has demonized Muslims and Mexicans and mocked a disabled reporter is truly hilarious.

Trump's new national security adviser John Bolton — a man who has worked closely with the nation's most vile anti-Muslim bigots -- also shared his outrage with Wolf's jokes on "Fox News Sunday," remarking that there was "reprehensible behavior by somebody addressing the gathering." I guess if Wolf had just called her performance "locker room talk," the Trump supporters like Bolton would give her a pass.
:
[Reply]
Bwana 07:56 AM 04-30-2018
Hopefully this kind of thing keeps up until midterms.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:56 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That's considered comedy nowadays?
The comedy came after.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:59 AM 04-30-2018
The president of the White House Correspondents Association regrets this comedic debacle that she says wasn't in the spirit of the event's mission, but Kotter thought it was great. :-)
[Reply]
warrior 08:02 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Wow...gotta give it to you clowns...RWNJs can dish it with the best of them, but they can't take shit! :-)

Sure dipshit - lost the election and can't get over can you pickle mouth
[Reply]
vailpass 08:08 AM 04-30-2018
What made that butt ugly bitch? A baboon and a mule?
[Reply]
Frazod 08:29 AM 04-30-2018
Gotta love our resident liberal idiots who don't understand the difference between openly mocking somebody, in person, in front of hundreds of people at a televised event, and shitty tweets/clandestinely recorded private remarks.

Seriously, I can't imagine how some of you cocksuckers are smart enough to walk up stairs. :-)
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:31 AM 04-30-2018
Never heard of Michelle Wolf until today. Why do we care what she thinks or her jokes? I mean people can take a joke right?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:32 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
What made that butt ugly bitch? A baboon and a mule?

Not OK to attack Sanders’ looks. Perfectly OK to attack Wolf’s. Got it.
[Reply]
srvy 08:33 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Gotta love our resident liberal idiots who don't understand the difference between openly mocking somebody, in person, in front of hundreds of people at a televised event, and shitty tweets/clandestinely recorded private remarks.

Seriously, I can't imagine how some of you cocksuckers are smart enough to walk up stairs. :-)
This is why they lurk in mama's basement.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:33 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:

Dear Leader has never said anything bad about someone at his rallies, televised on all the networks.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:35 AM 04-30-2018
Apparently I was wrong about the media. Seems everyone from CNN to NYT are blasting what this "comedian" did. One went as far as to give props to Huckabee-Sanders for not walking out.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:36 AM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Dear Leader .
^butthurt on full display^

...cry some more.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:37 AM 04-30-2018
I think it's hilarious that the libs here have spent the last few months negating the "what-aboutism" crap only to pour it on in spades here. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 08:37 AM 04-30-2018
Dear Leader has never said anything bad about someone at his rallies, televised on all the networks.
Thank you for continuing to miss the point and showcase your stupidity.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:38 AM 04-30-2018
Not OK to attack Sanders’ looks. Perfectly OK to attack Wolf’s. Got it.
Take your soy boy act up with someone else.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up